The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Maximusmak

where are you? just dissappeared after being humiliated too many times eh? you say jews were behind the world trade centre disaster? does that mean you condemn this act of terrorism? im guessing not...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
ruffian
where are you? just dissappeared after being humiliated too many times eh? you say jews were behind the world trade centre disaster? does that mean you condemn this act of terrorism? im guessing not...

Jews behind WT? :confused: ok but thats a little to wierded out for me. Buy Ruffian, thats not very nice to post a thread insulting someone infront of the whole forum. If you want to say that just PM. K?
Reply 2
Everdawn
Jews behind WT? :confused: ok but thats a little to wierded out for me. Buy Ruffian, thats not very nice to post a thread insulting someone infront of the whole forum. If you want to say that just PM. K?

maximus is giving himself a break from here, however he'll be glad to hear, that a thread has been dedicated to him :biggrin:
Reply 3
Maximusak is a damned fool. He neither reads nor replies to his opponents' posts- he probably doesn't read his own either- and he is an antijewish bigot.
However, he has not reached Ruffian's stage of dishonesty- deliberately lying about what people write- so there is more hope for him yet.
Reply 4
Reply 5
He claims that:

1. Homosexuals are evil
2. that Mohammed split the moon in half and then reformed it (and that nasa has evidence but is hiding it)
3. That killing a Muslim for deciding to renounce his faith is justified
4. That Jews were the ones responsible for 9/11

I think that speaks for itself
Reply 6
Weejimmie
Maximusak is a damned fool. He neither reads nor replies to his opponents' posts- he probably doesn't read his own either- and he is an antijewish bigot.
However, he has not reached Ruffian's stage of dishonesty- deliberately lying about what people write- so there is more hope for him yet.

are you referring to a qoute of yours which i edited? LOL sorry about that i was just seeing if it was possible to do it. curiosity is all it was
Reply 7
Lawzzzzzz
He claims that:

1. Homosexuals are evil
2. that Mohammed split the moon in half and then reformed it (and that nasa has evidence but is hiding it)
3. That killing a Muslim for deciding to renounce his faith is justified
4. That Jews were the ones responsible for 9/11

I think that speaks for itself

Then debate with him and tell him why you disagree with his views. However I don't think that people making a thread for people to insult him is really fair. I mean there are people on this forum that have sad anti-jewish things there are peopla who are against homosexuality and people haven't started a thread about them. So Like I said people should debate with him and as this is a debating forum. ( I am aware that you didn't start this thread.)
Reply 8
randdom
Then debate with him and tell him why you disagree with his views. However I don't think that people making a thread for people to insult him is really fair. I mean there are people on this forum that have sad anti-jewish things there are peopla who are against homosexuality and people haven't started a thread about them. So Like I said people should debate with him and as this is a debating forum. ( I am aware that you didn't start this thread.)

Well considering he has told me that

my girlfriend should leave me
I will fail my exams
That I am going to burn in hell
That I am ignorant and arrogant

I couldn't really care less whether this is FAIR to him or not.
Reply 9
randdom

Hear hear!

PS - maximus is a cock.
Reply 10
Lawzzzzzz
Well considering he has told me that

my girlfriend should leave me
I will fail my exams
That I am going to burn in hell
That I am ignorant and arrogant

I couldn't really care less whether this is FAIR to him or not.

In all fairness you said some bad things about him too.
Reply 11
randdom
In all fairness you said some bad things about him too.

Yes. And in all fairness he is very arrogant.
Reply 12
Zapsta
Yes. And in all fairness he is very arrogant.

I am aware that he anything but the perfect person all I am trying to say is that there are other people who have said similar things but they don't have a thread insulting them
Reply 13
randdom
I am aware that he anything but the perfect person all I am trying to say is that there are other people who have said similar things but they don't have a thread insulting them

I was talking about Lawzzzzzz...
Reply 14
Zapsta

:rolleyes: Sorry misread
Reply 15
Zapsta

Am I?
Explain
Reply 16
Lawzzzzzz
Am I?
Explain

Do I have to?
Reply 17
Zapsta
Do I have to?

Evidently
Reply 18
Lawzzzzzz
Evidently

Is your Oxford law degree not enough to help you work out what I mean?
Reply 19
Zapsta
Is your Oxford law degree not enough to help you work out what I mean?

If someone retorts that I am stupid - then saying that I have been accepted to the best postgraduate law degree in the world is hardly arrogance. Its a fact.

If you were an olympic sprinter and someone called you slow - would it be arrogant to say "I am not - I can run the 100m in 10 flat."?

Nope .. wouldnt.

Latest

Trending

Trending