The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Not meant to be rude but if people made threads about how all the exams are over and stuff like that, it would make people still doing exams annoyed and less focused. Please keep the comments to yourself.
I say good on them, i will wanna shout about it when i finish. Maybe not the best forum to post it :biggrin:
Reply 3
*groans i dotn finish for another 3 weeks!*

*goes sulks and hides in a corner*
lucky - what level? GCSE? AS? A2?!!! dont forget to smoke some s**t too!!!.

congrats :biggrin:
Reply 5
im finished too! had 6 essay based exams in a day! my hand hurts! trust me....work hard if u got some left and when uv handed that last paper in u feel like ur on the s**t already

o well - resits for me

good luck to those hu got sum left...you'll be fine...and remember...these aren't worth much if you rinse next year and your teachers like you and are easily persuaded to predict you high grades. :cool:
Reply 6
buzfvar_1
Wahey!!!
I'm Done

To All Those Still Doing
Hahahahhahaha
Enjoy
Hahahahahahha
Enjoy
Hahahahahahah

:smile:

thanks. thanks a lot.
Reply 7
fauir play to those already finished

finished on wednesday during drama and thatre studies

gonna be a good night afterwards (got college the next morning too.... will be fantastic to see my face that morning)

all i know is that i won't be posting that night to tell anybody that i've finished though :biggrin: ho ho ho, merrry xmas
Reply 8
stfu - why the hell would anyone else care if you've finished all your exams :mad:
Reply 9
so unfair i don't finish till the 30th
Reply 10
I don't finish until 2nd July.
But most of us finishing late.. we're A2 arent we? So.. we kind of win the competition seeing as when we finish, we ACTUALLY REALLY FINISH until late september..

:biggrin: :biggrin:

Apart from if you do some crazy ass A2s that finish this early that is..

I start at half nine tomorrow. Keats. Am very nervous as it's my first one but after that I'll get into it and will feel better. I hope. And don't finish until 28th
Reply 12
neosyko
why the hell would anyone else care if you've finished all your exams

Exactly.
Reply 13
Boo!
Reply 14
buzfvar_1
Wahey!!!
I'm Done

To All Those Still Doing
Hahahahhahaha
Enjoy
Hahahahahahha
Enjoy
Hahahahahahah

:smile:

aha but you have to go back next year...us A2 students never have to do a levels again when we finish... :tongue:
naelse
thanks. thanks a lot.

LOL at the way that was put across

Latest

Trending

Trending