omg yeah!
Home alone!! Fun to watch lol
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Idk
Nativity is ok
Home alone too
But idk

I watched Nativity yesterday, I loved it :biggrin:

You need loads of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:I hope you feel better very soon and hope your grades are good:h: (they'll be better than mine:redface:)

Aww I bet you still did well with your :nopity:exam - I felt the same with my Grade 2 guitar exam and I even started crying as well but I got a merit and it was my best result:tongue:

Btw our internet is working again:smile:
Original post by IKEAPanda37

You need loads of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:I hope you feel better very soon and hope your grades are good:h: (they'll be better than mine:redface:)

Aww I bet you still did well with your :nopity:exam - I felt the same with my Grade 2 guitar exam and I even started crying as well but I got a merit and it was my best result:tongue:

OMG IKEAPanda I love misterwives! I've never before met anyone who has heard of them :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ConfusedSnowball
OMG IKEAPanda I love misterwives! I've never before met anyone who has heard of them :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

OMG neither have I:five: They're amazing :love:
Original post by IKEAPanda37

Nice :tongue:
:redface: thanks, doubt that
:nope:
Well done you !
Yayayayaya!
ffs i thought you meant disabled by 'vegetable'
Entry no.6:

:I
Everything seems to be a bit constantly bad at the moment. That's just great.
On the plus side Christmas. :xmas:

Physics
-Have been doing well in Physics - 94% on the first mock preparation paper on First Year content and then 94% on the Second Year one too!
-Need to improve on electrical fields and reading the question properly :colondollar:
Mock exam is on the 14th of December
This includes: Further mechanics, Capacitance, Electrical and Gravitational Fields - A2
Materials, Mechanics and Electricity - AS

Chemistry
-Managed a C in analysis test :frown: get that back on Monday (oh wait that is tomorrow-fab)
-90% in the other test though :thumbsup:
-Transition metals questions for tomorrow? I don't even know anymore :frown:
Mock exam is after Christmas (January)

Maths
-Got mock back - was less bad than expected as the average across the year was 56% and I got 67%, 2 off a B, 8 off an A! Was a shame I didn't finish otherwise I could've got a B :cry: But the questions I did answer were ok apart from a few silly mistakes! Integration is less of a problem - just integrating e and ln :yy: and possibly looking at graphs of arcos/sin/tan as well :colondollar:
-Massive C4 homework to do today :sigh:

EPQ
-Tons of editiing still to do
-Part of log to do as well :I
-Then I've to start thinking about this Presentation mallarky :erm:

Other stuff:
-My Grandad died so this week has been hard.
-Violin exam yesterday was so **** - as in I forgot a scale, messed up another one. Messed up first peice and guessed the aural tests.
My examiner gave me the hard scales :angry: , pls pls pls let me pass plssssssssssss I'll buy you a pony :puppyeyes:
-Had a concert yesterday - went very well! We had an encore!
-Then we went into town and got Chinese and I played lots of Pokemon Go :tongue:
My Pokemon have gone from quite crap to crazy!
good pokemon.png
RANDOM MEME:

Sorry I couldn't be a bit more fun today. Not in the bestest of spirits due to this morning, my Dad had to leave to go to visit my Grandma and had to leave us with a strong message :frown:

Spoiler

So sorry to hear about your grandad :frown: at least christmas is close, hopefully you can rest a bit from your work and play more pokemon go :hugs:
Can only hope
In reality I need to work more over Xmas
:hugs:
Original post by george_c00per
So sorry to hear about your grandad :frown: at least christmas is close, hopefully you can rest a bit from your work and play more pokemon go :hugs:
Can only hope
In reality I need to work more over Xmas
:hugs:

Just remember to balance work/play :tongue:
Original post by george_c00per
Just remember to balance work/play :tongue:

Yeah...
Original post by ETbuymilkandeggs
ffs i thought you meant disabled by 'vegetable'

:confused:
Ahh little update my imperial interview went terrible too :frown:
But I ended up getting an email for a scholarship & offer lol (idk what offer it is yet but wth)
I can't believe it!!! Also oxford went okay as well (I think!) :colondollar:
Kinda failed my physics and fm mocks today because I haven't had much time to revise in between interviews.
Original post by Pentaquark
Ahh little update my imperial interview went terrible too :frown:
But I ended up getting an email for a scholarship & offer lol (idk what offer it is yet but wth)
I can't believe it!!! Also oxford went okay as well (I think!) :colondollar:
Kinda failed my physics and fm mocks today because I haven't had much time to revise in between interviews.

:wavey: :console: I doubt it was as bad as mine :hide: I'm certain they'll give you an offer :hugs:
WOAH! NICE ONE :jumphug: :congrats: :biggrin:
Gurl - you on fire! :yy:
:console: I might do an update if I have time (tidying my room rn) about my Physics mock (got it back today :hide)
Sure you aced it anyway :hugs:
:wavey: :console: I doubt it was as bad as mine :hide: I'm certain they'll give you an offer :hugs:
WOAH! NICE ONE :jumphug: :congrats: :biggrin:
Gurl - you on fire! :yy:
:console: I might do an update if I have time (tidying my room rn) about my Physics mock (got it back today :hide)
Sure you aced it anyway :hugs:

:colondollar:i guess my imperial interviewers were nice after all.
I got the President's scholarship and it says departments have to nominate you.
I thought my imperial interviewers hated me omg. I swear I made one of them rather impatient.
Physics specimens are the death of me :frown:
I also got a durham offer too just then!!!

Thank youuu :redface: girl u r one fireeee too!!!
I need to tidy so badly! Maybe this weekend :smile:
Original post by Pentaquark
:colondollar:i guess my imperial interviewers were nice after all.
I got the President's scholarship and it says departments have to nominate you.
I thought my imperial interviewers hated me omg. I swear I made one of them rather impatient.
Physics specimens are the death of me :frown:
I also got a durham offer too just then!!!

Thank youuu :redface: girl u r one fireeee too!!!
I need to tidy so badly! Maybe this weekend :smile:

Woah congrats! :party: :rave: :grouphugs:
XD obviously not XD
eww not the specimens :puke:

ooh! I got an email saying they'd get back to me soon :colonhash: ffs
:nope:
:yy:
Reply 516
We want an update :mmm:
@CheeseIsVeg
Original post by UWS
We want an update :mmm:
@CheeseIsVeg

I will have to do it after some errands :sad:
Entry no.7:
IMPORTANT EDIT: I got an offer from Birmingham :proud:
AAB or ABB in any subjects + A in EPQ :smile:
A WEEK TIL CHRISTMAS!
ALSO SORRY IF YOU HAVEN'T BROKEN UP FROM SCHOOL/COLLEGE/UNI/LIFE BUT I HAVE SO YAY!

Some thread shout-outs!
Today I made a guess the christmas carol thread by playing a few tunes on my violin, see if you can get them here! New rounds come out on Tuesday :smile:
Ask a good pal of mine questions here!
ALL THINGS CHRISTMASSY CAN BE FOUND HERE (also I posted a picture of the xmas tree too! )

Physics
-I GOT AN A OVERALL ON THE MOCK
-Which was crazy because I was feeling so awful the week before that revision was non-existant
-Made TONS of silly mistakes (First year - parallel circuits :colondollar:), (Second Year - thermal physics, frequency with amplitude only and MC questions lol)
Do not have any homework over the Xmas period due to getting target grade in mock - shall make revision resources for these topics :yy:

Chemistry
-Not much to report - TONS OF XMAS WORK THOUGH OMG
THERE IS TOO MUCH WORK TO TYPE ON HERE
Breakdown - titration project research, MOCK revision (all analysis and synthesis material over the 2 years), 224 marks of PPQs to be completed, revision for transition metal test after Mock
fml lol

Maths
-We did a cute little quiz at college! I came 1st until I messed up the last question [f u integration] but still finished 5th so :thumbsup:
Have a C4 homework, C3 mock revision to do and a C4 paper to do
*sarcastic yay*

EPQ
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH DEADLINES :afraid: :hide: :hide:
Project must be finished by the 31st January :redface:
Presentations start in February :argh:
All I've done at the moment is EPQ and it still isn't finished :colondollar:

Other stuff:
-Used up all my mobile data on Pokemon go so now I have a problem lol :toofunny:
-Before that happened I caught a christmas pikachu so :pika:
-Did all my Xmas shopping :proud:
-Went to a cafe and had pancakes after physics mock for my friend's 18th :smile:
-Going to Winter Wonderland tomorrow with some friends! :woohoo: very exciting times!
-I managed to win Newbie of Parliament and Artiste of the Counting threads :king1: Have been added to my about me :mmm:

RANDOM MEME:

Just wanted to take this chance to wish everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! You're all wonderful and supportive and you all deserve a special, magical one! I also want to say thanks for following the blog so far as it's not the most exciting thing, I am aware XD
:xmas: :claus: :santa2: :santa3: :reindeer:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 519
Entry no.7:

A WEEK TIL CHRISTMAS!
ALSO SORRY IF YOU HAVEN'T BROKEN UP FROM SCHOOL/COLLEGE/UNI/LIFE BUT I HAVE SO YAY!

Some thread shout-outs!
Today I made a guess the christmas carol thread by playing a few tunes on my violin, see if you can get them here! New rounds come out on Tuesday :smile:
Ask a good pal of mine questions here!
ALL THINGS CHRISTMASSY CAN BE FOUND HERE (also I posted a picture of the xmas tree too! )

Physics
-I GOT AN A OVERALL ON THE MOCK
-Which was crazy because I was feeling so awful the week before that revision was non-existant
-Made TONS of silly mistakes (First year - parallel circuits :colondollar:), (Second Year - thermal physics, frequency with amplitude only and MC questions lol)
Do not have any homework over the Xmas period due to getting target grade in mock - shall make revision resources for these topics :yy:

Chemistry
-Not much to report - TONS OF XMAS WORK THOUGH OMG
THERE IS TOO MUCH WORK TO TYPE ON HERE
Breakdown - titration project research, MOCK revision (all analysis and synthesis material over the 2 years), 224 marks of PPQs to be completed, revision for transition metal test after Mock
fml lol

Maths
-We did a cute little quiz at college! I came 1st until I messed up the last question [f u integration] but still finished 5th so :thumbsup:
Have a C4 homework, C3 mock revision to do and a C4 paper to do
*sarcastic yay*

EPQ
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH DEADLINES :afraid: :hide: :hide:
Project must be finished by the 31st January :redface:
Presentations start in February :argh:
All I've done at the moment is EPQ and it still isn't finished :colondollar:

Other stuff:
-Used up all my mobile data on Pokemon go so now I have a problem lol :toofunny:
-Before that happened I caught a christmas pikachu so :pika:
-Did all my Xmas shopping :proud:
-Went to a cafe and had pancakes after physics mock for my friend's 18th :smile:
-Going to Winter Wonderland tomorrow with some friends! :woohoo: very exciting times!
-I managed to win Newbie of Parliament and Artiste of the Counting threads :king1: Have been added to my about me :mmm:

RANDOM MEME:

Just wanted to take this chance to wish everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! You're all wonderful and supportive and you all deserve a special, magical one! I also want to say thanks for following the blog so far as it's not the most exciting thing, I am aware XD
:xmas: :claus: :santa2: :santa3: :reindeer:

Spoiler

You are amazing Cheese!

Great to hear about your A in Physics!!

I love how you are planning your Christmas revision, very good stuff, make sure you stick to it, especially with that EPQ!

No mobile data sucks, especially over Christmas :sad: but you got your Vulpix and Pikachu :hugs:

Just keep going strong Cheese, keep doing what you're doing! I will always have faith in you :hugs:

Latest

Trending

Trending