Original post by Rhythmical
I am nearly done, this is a weird story lmao and YAY WELL DONE! :hugs:

tag me pls Bob :colondollar: thank you, are you proud? :blushing: :tongue:
Original post by EC
I got your back google, no worries, I'm always here to inspire you!!!! :proud:

Sweet! Congratulations, you are my TSR bff :hugs:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
pathetically brilliant :rofl:
@Rhythmical omg I spelt your name right first try :ahee: HUZ UP I WAN RITE STOREE :tongue:

But we agree on pathetic :colone:
tag me pls Bob :colondollar: thank you, are you proud? :blushing: :tongue:

Too proud and I shall say no more about this story :colone:
Original post by AndrewSCO
But we agree on pathetic :colone:

maybeh :colone:

ly x
:mmm: :colone:
Reply 45

IF you're done, can you just quick add me in as a Italian prostitute, who can smoke a cigar with his vagina?
Original post by Dafock
IF you're done, can you just quick add me in as a Italian prostitute, who can smoke a cigar with his vagina?

How is that even possible :holmes:
Do I? :smile:

MAYBE
I hope I'm in this story btw
Original post by retro_turtles
MAYBE

Oh my :mmm:
Reply 50
How is that even possible :holmes:

Inwards queef
Reply 51
Original post by Google22
Sweet! Congratulations, you are my TSR bff :hugs:

Oh my, how honorable. :colondollar:
Reply 52

You're a tease, aren't you :colone:
I initially wrote this a while back and found it on my computer, but thought this was hilarious so why not post it! :colone:

When the @the bear met @CheeseIsVeg

It was a Sunday evening as the bear frantically dashed around his house looking for his clothes, packing for his journey to the TSR headquarters to meet CheeseIsVeg. Bear was excited, he couldn't wait to set off but the thought of not finding his thirteenth gem was disappointing. He acquired the gem only three weeks ago, becoming the first member on TSR to gain one after @Captain Jack decided it was time to award Bear with his own special gem. He had deserved it, after all but now it was lost in the piles of Maths worksheets he had wanted to give to Cheese, but also to give @Zacken his very own Maths worksheet to see how he could cope.

"I swear it was here!" the bear shouted and to his surprise, outside the window was @Saba XD who came rushing through the door with freshly baked muffins. 'Saba smells of such fragrant apples,' the bear thought as he opened the door.

"Saba, I need help, I lost my thirteenth gem and it's lost. Cheese is going to be angry at me! It's underneath the worksheets over there but it is too messy to look." Saba handed the bear his muffins and decided to dig deeper. 'I see it, but it's stuck,' Saba thought to herself and decided to call @UWS who just last week, had been nursing yet another rejection by a girl who ended her text with 'You're such a great friend, any girl would be lucky to have you,'.

UWS and Saba yanked the gem and the bear came rushing to give them a well-deserved hug. They left and the bear grabbed the next train to Brighton. The TSR HQ was bustling for the annual TSR Users reunion. Hidden in a corner, @Hydeman and @Plantagenet Crown were too busy embroiling in a brawl with the members of the ISOC thread. And too busy chatting up women were @Foo.mp3 and @RobML who were being antagonised by @TheonlyMrsHolmes who stuck by her morals.

@Paracosm had everyone in check, with @BurstingBubbles by his side, they became the life and soul of the party. @ForestShadow was too busy handing out business cards for his 'meme business'. Not too far behind him was and @XOR_ creating the ultimate TSR mashup and organising a special Pinta game.

"Serah, the servers are down. We need to ban a user as it is overloaded. How about ?" Serah's nostrils flared, ihatePE was her favourite TSR user and to her surprise, he came rushing over to her, giving her a cuddly hug.

"Nirvana, is Tingtox coming?" @Rhaenys10 asked @Nirvana1989-1994 whose face had suddenly turned into despair.

PART TWO BELOW
PART TWO

“God, I really hope not,” Nirvana walked off as @SeanFM came into her view.

“Mr SeanFM, hey I was wondering if I could get some Maths help?” a user politely asked. Sean rolled his eyes, urgh not again he thought. He needed to come up with a plan, and fast.

“Yeah, I am awfully sorry but I study English now, new year, new me, you know that kinda jazz.” Sean trotted off to see @Rhythmical who was too busy telling people she had joined the STEM master race and would not be returning back to her old days of daydreaming about English.

“Cheese! I have been looking everywhere for you!” the bear shouted as he saw Cheese from across the room talking to @retro_turtles who had decided leather pants were a great choice for a casual party.

“Retro, stop putting milk in the Ribena, that is just gross.” Cheese stepped aside and gave the bear a hug. Retro shrugged and muttered, ‘but I like Ribena and milk, it’s oddly satisfying and it is all part of my mastermind plan.’

“Cheese, I hope you like your present, I got you a gem, so you can reach eleven gems, you see, it is a gift from the heart.” The bear was excited and at the same time nervous for Cheese’s reaction. Cheese wanted to earn her own gems, not having to get any gems from anyone as a gift and didn’t know how to let the bear down gently.

“Listen bear, I appreciate it but I got a special gem from the CT last week, I am the proud owner of fourteen shiny gems and they do not give this to anyone.” Feeling confused, the bear did not understand why Cheese would reject such an honour to have his gem, especially since he would not give a gem to anyone else.

“And I see some Maths worksheets in your backpack so I will carefully take these off your hands. Bye bear!” She gave him a hug and went to see @SinsNotTragedies who would not stop banging on about Brendon Urie and how amazing his hair looks.

“Oh Andrew, stop stealing the hundredth posts from the Last Person to Post Here thread, it is getting on my nerves.” Cheese quietly mentioned. @AndrewSCO just kept stealing everyone’s thunder.

“But Cheese, I can’t stop going on TSR, I need help. Please help me.” Andrew was last seen at the party being whisked away by a van that took him to seek help for his TSR addiction and no one said no more about him again.

And it was all a dream.

Now, you can be my next victim and become a main character in a story I shall write.
Reply 56
Now, you can be my next victim and become a main character in a story I shall write.

I'm reading your piece of art rn. :fan:
PART TWO

“God, I really hope not,” Nirvana walked off as @SeanFM came into her view.

“Mr SeanFM, hey I was wondering if I could get some Maths help?” a user politely asked. Sean rolled his eyes, urgh not again he thought. He needed to come up with a plan, and fast.

“Yeah, I am awfully sorry but I study English now, new year, new me, you know that kinda jazz.” Sean trotted off to see @Rhythmical who was too busy telling people she had joined the STEM master race and would not be returning back to her old days of daydreaming about English.

“Cheese! I have been looking everywhere for you!” the bear shouted as he saw Cheese from across the room talking to @retro_turtles who had decided leather pants were a great choice for a casual party.

“Retro, stop putting milk in the Ribena, that is just gross.” Cheese stepped aside and gave the bear a hug. Retro shrugged and muttered, ‘but I like Ribena and milk, it’s oddly satisfying and it is all part of my mastermind plan.’

“Cheese, I hope you like your present, I got you a gem, so you can reach eleven gems, you see, it is a gift from the heart.” The bear was excited and at the same time nervous for Cheese’s reaction. Cheese wanted to earn her own gems, not having to get any gems from anyone as a gift and didn’t know how to let the bear down gently.

“Listen bear, I appreciate it but I got a special gem from the CT last week, I am the proud owner of fourteen shiny gems and they do not give this to anyone.” Feeling confused, the bear did not understand why Cheese would reject such an honour to have his gem, especially since he would not give a gem to anyone else.

“And I see some Maths worksheets in your backpack so I will carefully take these off your hands. Bye bear!” She gave him a hug and went to see @SinsNotTragedies who would not stop banging on about Brendon Urie and how amazing his hair looks.

“Oh Andrew, stop stealing the hundredth posts from the Last Person to Post Here thread, it is getting on my nerves.” Cheese quietly mentioned. @AndrewSCO just kept stealing everyone’s thunder.

“But Cheese, I can’t stop going on TSR, I need help. Please help me.” Andrew was last seen at the party being whisked away by a van that took him to seek help for his TSR addiction and no one said no more about him again.

And it was all a dream.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Original post by EC
I'm reading your piece of art rn. :fan:

It is strange just like me :rofl:

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

:lol: isn't it random eh
It is strange just like me :rofl:

:lol: isn't it random eh

Dibsy making part 3, stay tuned :colone: