The Student Room Group

The TSR Storytelling thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassKing13
I guess you decided not to show up tonight and aid Matrix capitals? :colonhash:

They're too busy partying in London :bawling:
Original post by 04MR17
I'd love to know that you see me with some other purpose Cheese...

I also approve of the music choices:yep:
And talk about cliff-hangers!:eek:

Spoiler

Patience, MR :cube: good comes to those who wait for it :mmm:
awh :rofl: thanks :hat2:
:colone:

Spoiler

Original post by Matrix123
They're too busy partying in London :bawling:

*Shouts the capital letters*
:colonhash:
Original post by SassKing13
*Shouts the capital letters*
:colonhash:

They should be ashamed, very ashamed :u:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Patience, MR :cube: good comes to those who wait for it :mmm:
awh :rofl: thanks :hat2:
:colone:

Spoiler

Best of luck with completing that work, not that you need it sis :wink:
They should be ashamed, very ashamed :u:

Best of luck with completing that work, not that you need it sis :wink:

Too tired. Storeee instead :colondollar:
Too tired. Storeee instead :colondollar:

Storeee? Really? I can't wait :teehee: :tongue:
Storeee? Really? I can't wait :teehee: :tongue:

it's getting good Matrix, a little dark, but I've planned the ending as well (in a few chapter's time) and it will be happy, I promise :smile:
Part 8 Darkness Approaches

The crash was indeed all 6 windows smashing. Someone screamed as masked figures clothed in dark robes made their way through the freshly shattered glass.

Having trapped the guests via surrounding them, @TSR Mustafa , the squadron leader, unmasked himself, swiftly followed by @TheOtherSide. , @Nunchuck-master-2334 , @wolfmoon88 and @bizzy_penguin . :shock:

@UWS looked to comfort @XOR_ , only to find that he had disappeared from his seat and was standing with @retro_turtles , both armed, either side of the bride and groom.

“XOR, how could you-“ UWS cried, a tear rolling down his face full of hurt.

“I did what I had to do, UWS. Retro_turtles promised me infinite amounts of pizza if I helped her and @AndrewSCO with their plan” XOR looked at UWS guiltily but it was evident that there was a hint of sadness in his eyes.

“Ah yes, my comrades, welcome,” @AndrewSCO shouted. His voice echoing throughout the room of shocked guests. “Alas we are not gathered here for a wedding, but for a ritual.”

“A ritual?” @Zacken laughed. “You don’t seriously believe in that goobledy-gook?”

@Hydeman gave a stern look of “tf m8, u want us to all be killed, eh?”

“See for yourself. It requires all of you, famous TSR users, the blood of a soon-to-be TSR groom and the mouldy handkerchief of a banned user” he pulled out a manky pink spotted cloth with various blemishes and a pungent smell, “this was @Lord Samosa ’s” and he gave it to @retro_turtles .

@Rhythmical yelled, “NO!” and ran for @13 1 20 8 42 but was held back by @XOR_ as @13 1 20 4 80 was knocked out by the handkerchief held by @retro_turtles. He slumped to the floor in a daze.

@Matrix123 sobbed and @Andy98 put his arms around her, “What are you to do with us?” he yelled, angry.

“You’ll see”, snapped back @TSR Mustafa , a wide grin on his face :colone:

The hankerchief was passed to @wolfmoon88 who laid it in the centre of the room by the alter.

@bizzy_penguin loaded her gun, a warning to the guests nearby. @Saba XD trembled in her seat to be comforted by a tap on the shoulder from @the beaɾ .

@SinsNotTragedies let out a silent cry.

“The groom”, yelled @AndrewSCO .

“NO, PLEASE, SOMEONE DO SOMETHING”, screamed Rhythmical.

Suddenly ran up to where @13 1 20 8 42 was lying unconscious and karate kicked @retro_turtles , knocking her out cold. Unfortunately she was quickly cuffed by @TheOtherSide . who had anticipated this attack.

“There is no point trying to rebel,” laughed @andrewsco, “your attempts are futile, we have you surrounded”. This was received by laughs by the others in black, but not @XOR_....

@SeanFM was cradling a sobbing UWS, whilst @Rhaenys10 declared her love to @ForestShadow ,fearing for their lives.

“Rituals do not exist, this will not work. Just stop!” screamed @04MR17 , who was backed up by nods from @Plantagenet Crown and @BurstingBubbles

He was quickly silenced via @wolfmoon88 moving to aim his gun at his head. “Care to continue?” he mocked.

“Stop you can’t kill us, you need us!” said CheeseIsVeg, moving in the way of the gun.

“Alas she is correct. But we have plenty of time after the ritual has taken place :colone: @andrewsco replied.

@Nirvana1989-1994 , @TheonlyMrsHolmes , @SassKing13 , @Paracosm , @titfortat , @IKEAPanda37 , @Captain Jack , @Fox Corner @Bluebutterfly310 , @Edminzodo , @Snufkin , @CleverSquirrel @hezzlington @StrawbAri and @CoolCavy all held hands.

They were going to get through this alive, or were they?

Meanwhile in the janitor’s room @Plagioclase was loving life, listening to his jamming tunes of “noise music”. He could not hear what was happening in the other room.

‘I can sneak in a cheeky bourbon or two before lunch’ he thought to himself as he boogied around his room.

Will the ritual go as planned?

Will everyone survive?

Will @Plagioclase be able to eat a whole packet of bourbons?

The story continues with part 9 tomorrow, stay tuned.
(edited 7 years ago)

The crash was indeed all 6 windows smashing. Someone screamed as masked figures clothed in dark robes made their way through the freshly shattered glass.

Having trapped the guests via surrounding them, @TSR Mustafa , the squadron leader, unmasked himself, swiftly followed by @TheOtherSide. , @Nunchuck-master-2334 , @wolfmoon88 and @bizzy_penguin . :shock:

@UWS looked to comfort @XOR_ , only to find that he had disappeared from his seat and was standing with @retro_turtles , both armed, either side of the bride and groom.

“I did what I had to do, UWS. Retro_turtles promised me infinite amounts of pizza if I helped her and @AndrewSCO with their plan” XOR looked at UWS guiltily but it was evident that there was a hint of sadness in his eyes.

“Ah yes, my comrades, welcome,” @AndrewSCO shouted. His voice echoing throughout the room of shocked guests. “Alas we are not gathered here for a wedding, but for a ritual.”

“A ritual?” @Zacken laughed. “You don’t seriously believe in that goobledy-gook?”

“See for yourself. It requires all of you, famous TSR users, the blood of a soon-to-be TSR groom and the mouldy handkerchief of a banned user” he pulled out a manky pink spotted cloth with various blemishes and a pungent smell, “this was @Lord Samosa ’s” and he gave it to @retro_turtles.

@Rhythmical yelled, “NO!” and ran for @13 1 20 8 42 but was held back by @XOR_ as @13 1 20 4 80 was knocked out by the handkerchief held by @retro_turtles. He slumped to the floor in a daze.

@Matrix123 sobbed and @Andy98 put his arms around her, “What are you to do with us?” he yelled, angry.

The hankerchief was passed to @wolfmoon88 who laid it in the centre of the room by the alter.

@bizzy_penguin loaded her gun, a warning to the guests nearby. @Saba XD trembled in her seat to be comforted by a tap on the shoulder from @the beaɾ .

“The groom”, yelled @AndrewSCO.

Suddenly @serah.exe ran up to where @13 1 20 8 42 was lying unconscious and karate kicked @retro_turtles , knocking her out cold. Unfortunately she was quickly cuffed by @theotherside. who had antiscipated this attack.

“There is no point trying to rebel,” laughed @andrewsco, “your attempts are futile, we have you surrounded”. This was received by laughs by the others in black, but not @XOR_....

@SeanFM was cradling a sobbing UWS, whilst @Rhaenys10 declared her love to @ForestShadow ,fearing for their lives.

“Rituals do not exist, this will not work. Just stop!” screamed @04MR17 , who was backed up by nods from @Plantagenet Crown and @BurstingBubbles

He was quickly silenced via @wolfmoon88 moving to aim his gun at his head. “Care to continue?” he mocked.

“Stop you can’t kill us, you need us!” said CheeseIsVeg, moving in the way of the gun.

“Alas she is correct. But we have plenty of time after the ritual has taken place :colone: @andrewsco replied.

@Nirvana1989-1994 , @TheonlyMrsHolmes , @SassKing13 , @Paracosm , @titfortat , @IKEAPanda37 , @Captain Jack , @Fox Corner @Bluebutterfly310 , @Edminzodo , @Snufkin , @CleverSquirrel @hezzlington @StrawbAri and @CoolCavy all held hands.

Meanwhile in the janitor’s room @Plagioclase was loving life, listening to his jamming tunes of “noise music”. He could not hear what was happening in the other room.

‘I can sneak in a cheeky bourbon or two before lunch’ he thought to himself as he boogied around his room.

Will everyone survive?

oooohhh.

PRSOM.
so am I a baddie? :tongue: the tension is real :smile:

“See for yourself. It requires all of you, famous TSR users, the blood of a soon-to-be TSR groom and the mouldy handkerchief of a banned user” he pulled out a manky pink spotted cloth with various blemishes and a pungent smell, “this was @Lord Samosa ’s” and he gave it to @retro_turtles.

Suddenly @serah.exe ran up to where @13 1 20 8 42 was lying unconscious and karate kicked @retro_turtles , knocking her out cold. Unfortunately she was quickly cuffed by @theotherside. who had antiscipated this attack.

Will everyone survive?

:rofl:

Will everyone survive?

Looool :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bizzy_penguin
oooohhh.

PRSOM.
so am I a baddie? :tongue: the tension is real :smile:

I can't stop laughing and I wrote this
Going to bed omg XD
I can't stop laughing and I wrote this
Going to bed omg XD

It's funny :rofl: :rofl: :tongue:

Good night :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Will everyone survive?

Loooool im the big baddie , made me laugh ngl espeically picturing plag in a closet totally oblivious hahaa

Will everyone survive?

That went PG-12 pretty fast haha. :smile:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994

Let's hope for a 15+ next time.
Original post by XOR_

Definitely. :rofl:
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Loooool im the big baddie , made me laugh ngl espeically picturing plag in a closet totally oblivious hahaa

:colondollar: :hide:
Original post by XOR_

:eek4:
Definitely. :rofl:

:no: