The Student Room Group

The TSR Storytelling thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bizzy_penguin
ikr :smile: they are
but how can you skip part of a story.... it would be like tuning in through half way of a Doctor Who programme...

:dontknow:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Part 10 The Troublesome Troll
@04MR17 nodded in agreement.
@Plagioclase had no idea what a light green gem was.
Is that it? Is that my part in this section.
Oh, and favourite line so far ^:giggle:
Original post by 04MR17
Is that it? Is that my part in this section.
Oh, and favourite line so far ^:giggle:

I was very tired when I wrote that part, I'm writing the next now :mmm:
heheehe :colondollar:
:hugs:
Part 11 The Conundrum
@04MR17 sheltered Cheese from the blast. @CoolCavy , @SinsNotTragedies and @StrawbAri huddled together under a row of chairs.
Part 12 comes tonight be there.
That's more like it. I approve:yep:
I was very tired when I wrote that part, I'm writing the next now :mmm:
heheehe :colondollar:
:hugs:
I wonder if spotify and the CS can learn how to deal with bad users from this story:mmm:
Original post by 04MR17
That's more like it. I approve:yep:

:colondollar:
Original post by 04MR17
I wonder if spotify and the CS can learn how to deal with bad users from this story:mmm:

:rofl: All they have to do is stop the rituals :mmm: No biggie :tongue:
:colondollar:

:rofl: All they have to do is stop the rituals :mmm: No biggie :tongue:
Rituals? :confused:
Original post by 04MR17
Rituals? :confused:

Looks like someone has chapter 9 to re-read :rolleyes:
if anyone is writing a story including me then it must include chocolate too:u:
Looks like someone has chapter 9 to re-read :rolleyes:
Yes. I meant CS rituals?:confused: :tongue:
Original post by 04MR17
Yes. I meant CS rituals?:confused: :tongue:

:facepalm: MR, give me the heroin, it is not meant for you
:facepalm: MR, give me the heroin, it is not meant for you
Sorry I'm being thick today.:o::cry2:
Original post by 04MR17
Sorry I'm being thick today.:o::cry2:

It's okay, are you alright? Do you want to PM? :console:
It's okay, are you alright? Do you want to PM? :console:
It started off crap and has got better as the day moved on. I've just found out that another life pupil of mine has just had a very good interview for a dead posh summer school in France :france:. This has cheered me up. I prepped them quite intensely for a Oxbridge-style interview (because this particular institute is linked quite significantly to Oxford) and it turns out to p-easy compared to that.:biggrin:
Original post by 04MR17
It started off crap and has got better as the day moved on. I've just found out that another life pupil of mine has just had a very good interview for a dead posh summer school in France :france:. This has cheered me up. I prepped them quite intensely for a Oxbridge-style interview (because this particular institute is linked quite significantly to Oxford) and it turns out to p-easy compared to that.:biggrin:

:console: awh that's really lovely!
Actually that reminds me! I need to check up on my Physics tutee because she had her Physics test today! :woo:
I hope it went okay for her :redface:
Original post by tamil fever
if anyone is writing a story including me then it must include chocolate too:u:

noted XD
God I love you tamil
:console: awh that's really lovely!
Actually that reminds me! I need to check up on my Physics tutee because she had her Physics test today! :woo:
I hope it went okay for her :redface:
PRSOM :smile:
Original post by 04MR17
PRSOM :smile:

:hugs: Story?
Part 12 What happened to the Wedding?

@Plagioclase did not expect @AndrewSCO to fire, he was pinned in place in shock.

It was particularly fortunate that @Edminzodo has reflexes like a #boss, Edmin launched themself to push @plagioclase out of the way of the bullet.

On the floor, still in mild shock, @edminzodo helped @plagioclase up from the ground. The bullet had gone through the entire row of chairs and into the wall.

“Erm thanks”, said @plagioclase and he gave @edminzodo an awkward handshake.

“No problem”, replied @edminzodo, “hope you’re okay?” Edmin helped him to sit down and relax. ‘What a day for a janitor’, thought Edmin.

Meanwhile @CoolCavy karate kicked the gun out of @andrewsco’s hand and @Snufkin had @Nunchuck-master-2334 surrounded.

The others, @TheOtherSide. , @TSR Mustafa , @bizzy_penguin , @wolfmoon88 , that had begun to arise, had given in to @BurstingBubbles , @Paracosm , @Captain Jack and @Fox Corner who were giving out temporary bans.

“Consider yourselves lucky”, @SinsNotTragedies added.

@the beaɾ and @Saba XD shared a consolidatory hug as they watched the vortex disappear.

@ForestShadow was telling @Rhaenys10 about his 10 gemmer.

@04MR17 had called the emergency services and was helping to take care of @13 1 20 8 42 . @CheeseIsVeg was comforting @Rhythmical whose wedding had well and truly been ruined and @IKEAPanda37 was helping to tidy up.

@retro_turtles was still knocked out cold. @TheonlyMrsHolmes was lol’ing about the efforts @rob.ml was going to and with the aid of , they sent him a video of @XOR_ and @UWS , who were getting rather intimate behind the altar :mmm: with the caption “why don’t you join in?”.

@Zacken , @Hydeman and @Plantagenet Crown were debating about whether fighting is ever really necessary.

@SeanFM was busy thanking @tsr Jessica in the hopes that they would still remain talking, but it looked unlikely as @uws was busy being a VIP and replying to everyone’s posts.

“What happens now?” asked @StrawbAri

“Will the wedding still go ahead?” wondered @Bluebutterfly310

@CleverSquirrel hoped it would for the food and @hezzlington was hoping for a party nonetheless.

Will the show go on? The story concludes tomorrow with the final part.
FYI: WE PLAY PINTURILLO NOW SO FEEL FREE TO JOIN US HERE
(edited 7 years ago)

@ForestShadow was telling @Rhaenys10 about his 10 gemmer.

prsom, is this a metaphor lmao :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending