The Student Room Group

Twitter employee deactivated Trump on last day

The President's twitter account was down for 11 minute before someone noticed.

Read the article about it here.

BBC
On Thursday evening, visitors to Mr Trump's page for a short time could only see a message that read "Sorry, that page doesn't exist!"

I think this is quite funny, a classic case of last day shenanigans. What do you think?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
#FakeNews !
What a shame they noticed
Reply 3
It's weird that Twitter has this much power in the world right now. I wonder if they could edit his tweets?
Reply 4
Original post by Notnek
It's weird that Twitter has this much power in the world right now. I wonder if they could edit his tweets?

They could. Perhaps they could slip in the odd tweet to make it look as though Trump is unhinged, badly informed and has a short fuse… Oh wait… :indiff:
Reply 5
Original post by Dez
They could. Perhaps they could slip in the odd tweet to make it look as though Trump is unhinged, badly informed and has a short fuse… Oh wait… :indiff:

You don't think Trump would be all over the TV saying his tweets were being changed every 5 minutes?

And if that were happening and he didn't notice, don't you think they might have a point...?
(edited 6 years ago)
And they say the left can't meme
best 11 minutes of my life
Oh great, another non-story deflecting attention away from the very real and serious issues facing the Trump administration. Donald absolutely loves it when the media isn't talking about his Russian connections. This Twitter employee has not helped the anti-Trump cause.
Reply 9
Original post by Snufkin
Oh great, another non-story deflecting attention away from the very real and serious issues facing the Trump administration. Donald absolutely loves it when the media isn't talking about his Russian connections. This Twitter employee has not helped the anti-Trump cause.

I agree. Oh well, at least he couldn't tweet his bull**** for 11 minutes.
any of y'all require your election to be haxored? :wink:
Trump's reply, which I don't really get to be honest:

donald trump.PNG

Now he's back tweeting again, about 'Crooked Hilary'.

:call2::call:
I like how most of the retweets that he gets are people taking the mick out of him and he actually thinks people are spreading his 'fountain of knowledge'. So feeble and pathetic.
I don't care. Twitter is a never ending pit of stupidity that encourages mob rule and bullying with twitter actually taking sides on this kind of behaviour. Anything that happens on twitter and anyone who takes it seriously needs to get a proper hobby.

That employee is going to look real bad going into their next job, but as a leaving prank goes its alright - nothing special.
Hmm, the lefties have orgasms over the removal of free speech.

What exactly does that say about them do we think?

Yup, you got it...

Original post by generallee
Hmm, the lefties have orgasms over the removal of free speech.

What exactly does that say about them do we think?

Yup, you got it...

Are we? See post: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=74396878&postcount=10
*claps the employee* gotta admit I find this quite entertaining :h: hope they won't get into too much trouble though

I wonder if they'll tighten up on twitter staff rules after this :s-smilie:
i laughed in my office when i saw this news on my phone....

this is literally too funny ...........
Original post by GonvilleBromhead

That employee is going to look real bad going into their next job, but as a leaving prank goes its alright - nothing special.

Well that's simply not true now, is it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending