The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
your poll has gone screwy:

there are 5 voters, but it's only totting up 4 votes:
Reply 2
Seems to be fixed now. BTW - how come you can see which people have voted (I cann't)?
Reply 3
Look at the options below the poll. You'll see
Reply 4
Chubb
Seems to be fixed now. BTW - how come you can see which people have voted (I cann't)?

It's still only registering 1 vote for 3 A-levels, when there are two..

Click on any one of the blue numbers - it will show you who has voted for what.
Reply 5
and 5 votes for 4 A-Level when there are 6.
Reply 6
Ah I c what you mean now about the numbers. I've fixed the names thing - thanks people! :smile:
Im not doing A levels right now but I will be starting them in September.And I will be doing 4 (History,English combined,R.S,and Sociology).
Reply 8
maz_superstar
Im not doing A levels right now but I will be starting them in September.And I will be doing 4 (History,English combined,R.S,and Sociology).

I voted even though I don't start till September. I will be starting 5
Reply 9
me!

I voted even though I don't start till September. I will be starting 5

what subjects are you doing?
Reply 10
A level or A2? I'm doing four at the moment (five if you include critical thinking) but will only be doing three A2's. Plus AS general studies.
Reply 11
Frances
what subjects are you doing?

Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths and Art.

No one at my school have ever done 5 and I think the head of sixth form thinks I'm a bit mad. There's someone on the other thread wanting to do EIGHT AS's, that's just mental!
Reply 12
me!

Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths and Art.

No one at my school have ever done 5 and I think the head of sixth form thinks I'm a bit mad. There's someone on the other thread wanting to do EIGHT AS's, that's just mental!

I did 5 ASs, but that included Citizenship, which doesn't really count. :smile: And I dropped two of the ASs, and picked a new one up in second year.
Reply 13
10?!? Get out...
Reply 14
Do you mean just A2s, or AS as well?
Reply 15
I assume they mean how many subjects you did, and AS/A2 for one subject only counts as one. That's the only fair way.
Is including general studies cheating? :biggrin:
Reply 17
MadNatSci
Is including general studies cheating? :biggrin:

YES!

Ive put 6, but its 2 AS's and 5 A2's. (Counting AS's as half)
Reply 18
Someone tell me where these schools are that let you take more than 4 A levels???
Reply 19
Lol, its not the schools that let you, you have to choose to do them yourself and just tell the school to put you in for the exam. One of my A2's and one of my AS's were self taught, so the school only taught my 4 A2's and 1 AS.

Latest

Trending

Trending