The Student Room Group

shadowdweller does stuff

Scroll to see replies

what's a "scrum"?
Original post by Obolinda
what's a "scrum"?

It's a project management methodology, basically - mostly used in software, but can be used for any complex product! It basically centres around the idea of planning iteratively rather than planning the whole project up front :smile:
Update 14/07/19:

So I forgot to update on 'Read a book you haven’t read before' sooner, but I've now completed the entire Magnus Chase series instead of just the first book :lol:

I thoroughly enjoyed the series - not only is it a fantastic story, but it contains a diverse set of characters, including a deaf elf who the main cast learns sign language for, a gender fluid shapeshifter, a Muslim who is observing Ramadan throughout the 3rd book, and many more awesome and unique individuals.

I would recommend it to anyone who has enjoyed Rick Riordan's other books, and to anyone who enjoys a witty and fast-paced adventure story :biggrin:
Update 15/07/19:

Host a party, gathering or mini festival - as promised, I'm going to mark this is complete now that the LGBT+ meetup event was a success, and the Escape Room event has been completed... we escaped the latter with literally 2 seconds to spare, it was very tense! :lol:

Spoiler

Update 18/07/19:

I've completed 'Make your ultimate summer playlist' :woo:

It's mostly indie and alternative... if you want to check it out, you can find it on Spotify here! :biggrin:
Update 26/07/19:

I've started the Couch25k! :woo:

Hoping to mark this off as 'Try a new sport or fitness activity (and keep it up)' if I can maintain it - if I manage to complete it as intended for the next 3 weeks, I'm going to mark this one as done :yep:
Reply 26
Original post by shadowdweller
Update 26/07/19:

I've started the Couch25k! :woo:

Hoping to mark this off as 'Try a new sport or fitness activity (and keep it up)' if I can maintain it - if I manage to complete it as intended for the next 3 weeks, I'm going to mark this one as done :yep:

I read that as Couch 25k :afraid: Imagine! :eek3:

:goodluck:
Original post by 8472
I read that as Couch 25k :afraid: Imagine! :eek3:

:goodluck:

Oh god, I cannot convey how much I do not want to imagine that :rofl:

Thank you! :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest