The Student Room Group

Describe your dream partner

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
i guess it depends if he's super conservative or racist, but personally I don't think they would be the guy of my dreams if they had very very different views to me. idk if it makes sense but yeah

I see if your views are too different then it could be difficult. I am a lib dem supporter while my bf is a tory so it can work!
can you name a few celebs who have light skin? I'm just not sure what is meant by it
I see if your views are too different then it could be difficult. I am a lib dem supporter while my bf is a tory so it can work!

yeahh exactly, but im not 100% ruling it out. If they have morals then thats fine
Reply 23
Original post by Mesopotamian.
We have a few potential partners for you on the Summit of Success Mountain :teehee:

:beard: :tongue:
supports my love of toys
ahhhh sh*tttt still think you should give me your snap thoooo :redface:
Original post by tinygirl96
supports my love of toys

what toys? :eek:
Original post by Ruqaiyahhhh_
ahhhh sh*tttt still think you should give me your snap thoooo :redface:

this aint a race tony lopez caught a case
this aint a race tony lopez caught a case

ayooooo no ones tryna catch a case g
none particularly. I love all toys.
I know I wouldn't but I'd be very tempted she was just perfect for me or at least thought she was.

I thought you would! You might get your chance yet.
Original post by tinygirl96
none particularly. I love all toys.

Favourite toy?
Original post by Ruqaiyahhhh_
ayooooo no ones tryna catch a case g

loooooooool
I thought you would! You might get your chance yet.

Well, I'd be a mug to take her back just gotta wait and hope someone amazing comes by again.
Well, I'd be a mug to take her back just gotta wait and hope someone amazing comes by again.

Once a cheater always a cheater?
snm let me check
Original post by Isabella:)
Once a cheater always a cheater?

Well while I do believe people can change there was just too much she said and done and deeply affected me, so mainly for sticking up for myself I would not accept.
A heterosexual guy who is compatible with all my dealbreakers, wants one biological child and is committed to being a co-parent for 18 years.
Ambitious, bibliophile, calm, caring, clean shaven, dog friendly, employed/history of regularly working, fully assimiliated into mainstream english culture, honest, healthy, independent, intelligent, secular, smartly dressed, strong work ethic, opposes illegal immigration and has no moral qualms with stk-syg or mandatory full life tariffs for specific crimes & serial offenders.

Not a guy who is:
A boxer, sjw, gamer, anarchist, anti-British, habitually loud, militant, overweight, very muscular, on daily medication, enabler of cults/criminals/people traffickers/religious hardliners, into plushophilia, politicial revolutionary, selfie obsessed, supporter of abstinence until marriage or abortion protests, teetotal, terrorist appeaser/ally/mouthpiece.
Nor a fan of eating: brussels sprouts, escargot, fugu, game, green tomato ketchup, pineapple pizza or any seafood & meat meals that are bloody/raw/medium rare/undercooked.

@ANM775 Summarised to avoid taking over the thread. :biggrin:
Original post by londonmyst
A heterosexual guy who is compatible with all my dealbreakers, wants one biological child and is committed to being a co-parent for 18 years.
Ambitious, bibliophile, calm, caring, clean shaven, dog friendly, employed/history of regularly working, fully assimiliated into mainstream english culture, honest, healthy, independent, intelligent, secular, smartly dressed, strong work ethic, opposes illegal immigration and has no moral qualms with stk-syg or mandatory full life tariffs for specific crimes & serial offenders.

Not a guy who is:
A boxer, sjw, gamer, anarchist, anti-British, habitually loud, militant, overweight, very muscular, on daily medication, enabler of cults/criminals/people traffickers/religious hardliners, into plushophilia, politicial revolutionary, selfie obsessed, supporter of abstinence until marriage or abortion protests, teetotal, terrorist appeaser/ally/mouthpiece.
Nor a fan of eating: brussels sprouts, escargot, fugu, game, green tomato ketchup, pineapple pizza or any seafood & meat meals that are bloody/raw/medium rare/undercooked.

Woah so specific. :eek: You must be a serial heartbreaker :rofl:
Original post by londonmyst

Not a guy who is:

what’s wrong with being on daily medication? some people need it to stay alive ...

Quick Reply

Latest