Scroll to see replies

Original post by AngryJellyfish
Thank you! :biggrin:

Bless you.

Thank you 😌🖤
Glass Animals - Dreamland

Dreamland - Dreamy, indeed. :yy:

Tangerine - Catchy! :yy:

((home movie: 1994)) - Obligatory short interlude.

Hot Sugar - Nice. :yy:

((home movie: btx)) - These do add a little something.

Space Ghost Coast to Coast - Definitely a lot of shared nostalgia in those references, though some of it is more US-centric. Song was okay.

Tokyo Drifting - Liked the intro, but not much else.

Melon and the Coconut - Meh. Feels like it's going downhill. :erm:

Your Love (Déjà Vu) - Better. Much better. :yy:

Waterfalls Coming Out Your Mouth - Not for me. And apparently Pepsi Blue is coming back this summer.

It’s All So Incredibly Loud - This was good. :yy:

((home movie: rockets)) - Best of the home movies so far.

Domestic Bliss - Dark. :yy:

Heat Waves - Great. :yy:

((home movie: shoes on)) - Fine.

Helium - Strong ending. :yy:

8/10 ~
Heat Waves - Great. :yy:

Just had this pop up as a Youtube advert! Beats the usual gambling sites.
Just had this pop up as a Youtube advert! Beats the usual gambling sites.

Exactlyyyy 😌

Dreamland - Yeah I've heard this before. It's not bad :smile:

Tangerine - I've heard this one before too. It's good :smile:

((home movie: 1994)) - literally nothing to say about this I honestly didn't even notice it was there lol

Hot Sugar - I like the vibe 🌻:biggrin: I could listen to it again.

((home movie: btx)) - Basically nothing.

Space Ghost Coast to Coast - Ooo different. Yeah I like it :smile: could listen to it again.

Tokyo Drifting - I have heard this before! Might've been one of them tech ads lol. w(°o°)w Amazing!!! :O

Melon and the Coconut - Great! ^‿^

Your Love (Déjà Vu) - Love it. 🖤 *Claps hands*

Waterfalls Coming Out Your Mouth - I think I have heard this before. :biggrin: I love the switch-up (best part with just the guitar + vocals)

It’s All So Incredibly Loud - I like it! :biggrin: especially the hand clapping sound in the background (I'm a sucker 4 these)

((home movie: rockets)) - Aw that's cute! :3 yeah I agree it's the best one 😁

Domestic Bliss - Yeah I like it I could deffo listen to it again :smile:

Heat Waves - Oml I've heard this one before too! I love it 😁🖤 this is an absolute banger. It's one of them songs I listen to but then you forget to add them oof. Added to playlist.

((home movie: shoes on)) - I like it 😁

Helium - Absolutely beautiful! Omo I loooove that cyclical structure (starting with the first song ending with the first song urgh!)

9/10 - lol why the first 2 home videos why? Anyways, so it seems like it's one of those albums where you've heard the songs before (usually via ads) but you didn't know the artist - me with Fleetwood Mac 😳. This was waaaaay better than I thought it'd be. Amazing!
(edited 2 years ago)

Yay!!!
Oof I have to do homework right now so I might not be be able to review the album today. 😔 Oh well.
(edited 2 years ago)
Beyoncé - 4

1 + 1 - Very sensual. I love the guitar solo 🖤 her vocals are unmatchable.

I Care - 🖤 Amazing. Her runs! Her runs! Oh my God.

I Miss You - I love this 🖤

Best Thing I Never Had - Lol throwback to little me dancing around the room whenever this popped up on 4Music. The ending is literally just her flexing on us with her phenomenal vocal virtuoso abilities :rolf: and I'm here 4 it.

Party - This always makes me happy. I can't complain 😁 but that damn Kardashian meme ruined the first 2 lines for me :rolf: I'm a sucker for layered vocals.

Rather Die Young - Aaaay vocal raaaaasp. Dunno about dying young tho hehe 😖 meh I still love the chorus!! Fabulous and I love the beat.

Start Over - I like it 😁🖤

Love on Top - Yes. Key changes. 😌

Countdown - I know you love that opening run.

End of Time - This song is on my list for the most uplifting songs ever. Even when it's raining and I'm feeling down, it always cheers me up. 😁 Also enjoyed by little me.

I Was Here - 🖤 I find the lyrics inspirational. I haven't listen to it in a while but I think I really needed this. It reminds me of my goals.

Run the World (Girls) - I love this song! I remember that it received some backlash lol but it mostly had positive reviews. Little me loved this song (obviously still do). My favourite lyric is 'strong enough to bear the children, then get back to business'.

10/10 - ...I didn't expect any less from someone who musical legends like Prince, MJ, Aretha Franklin, Barbara Streisand, Tina Turner etc all admire. Her vocals never fail to impress me. Urrrrrgh I'm so glad I grew up listening to her!
Did this while doing my homework hehe 😂
Beyoncé - 4

1+1 - Not 100% my cup of tea, but close enough to be enjoyable. :yy: Vocals were certainly top tier.

I Care - Powerful! :yy:

I Miss You - Decent enough.

Best Thing I Never Had - I like. :yy:

Party - LOVED IT until verse 3. :sigh:

Rather Die Young - Nice. :yy:

Start Over - Best so far. :yy:

Love On Top - Better still! :yy:

Countdown - Clever lyrics, but not for me.

End of Time - Odd, but good. :yy:

I Was Here - My kind of moody ballad. :yy:

Run the World (Girls) - Strong message, but absolutely not my kind of song. :no:

8/10, better score than I gave Lemonade.

Not bad. I liked the sound for most of it and the songs were pretty good. 7/10
Beyoncé - 4

Track listing on the spotify (expanded) edition is completely different from the original release for some reason :confused:

Tolerable pop. 6/10
Original post by Theloniouss
Beyoncé - 4

Track listing on the spotify (expanded) edition is completely different from the original release for some reason :confused:

Yeah, that drove me mad when trying to find a playlist. :grumble:
The Stone Roses2

I Wanna Be Adored - Simple and repetitive lyrics, but nice and relaxing. :yy:

She Bangs the Drums - Sweet. :yy:

Waterfall - Really liked this. :yy:

Don't Stop - Waterfall reversed... interesting idea, but I can't say I enjoyed the result.

Bye Bye Badman - Good. :yy:

Elizabeth My Dear - Short. I like the Scarborough Fair tune, but don't have strong feelings either way towards the monarchy, so meh.

(Song for My) Sugar Spun Sister - Lovely. :yy:

Made of Stone - Epic. :yy:

Shoot You Down - Great drums, and I liked the instrumentals stopping for the last lines. :yy:

This Is the One - Starting to sound a little samey at this point, though.

I Am the Resurrection - Long but strong finish. :yy:

Another 8/10
The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses (gotta love self-titled albums)

I Wanna Be Adored - O.O this is amazing. I love this is a great start!✔️✔️

She Bangs the Drums - 90s in the late 80s. A case similar to The Jesus and Mary Chain. Fabulous! ✔️✔️

Waterfall - I like it : D a lot!!! ✔️✔️

Don't Stop - Not bad. ✔️

Bye Bye Badman - I love it when audio travels between left and right! I like it 😁 especially after 2:30.✔️✔️

Elizabeth My Dear - Very short but it was alright ✔️

(Song for my) Sugar Spun Sister - I like the bass.✔️

Made of Stone - Great!! ✔️✔️

Shoot You Down - Great! ✔️✔️

This Is the One - Yes. ✔️✔️

I Am the Resurrection - Alright not bad, post-4:20 made it waaaay better hehe. The instrumental was the best part. ✔️✔️✔️

Fools Gold - Oooh, so it's this song. It was tolerable in the beginning but after a while it was dead. After 6:00 it got interesting.✔️

8/10 - Yeah it had its moments.
hhhnngngggg wish it were Revolver but ah well this does have a couple of my favourite songs on it

Quick Reply

Latest