Where to get a passport sized photo ASAP?? Watch

ilovereading
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Okay so I have work experience starting from tomorrow and they asked me to bring in a passport sized photo of myself so I could stick it on my ID. BUT ITS SUNDAY AND ITS 6:35 AND I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GO OR GET IT FROM HELP!! I have to also wake up quite early to go to the hospital tomro (work expo).

What can I dooo??
william walker
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Go to Tesco that is where I got mine done. Also if you can't get it done for this week, I am sure you can just do it for next week.
TheonlyMrsHolmes
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ilovereading)
Okay so I have work experience starting from tomorrow and they asked me to bring in a passport sized photo of myself so I could stick it on my ID. BUT ITS SUNDAY AND ITS 6:35 AND I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GO OR GET IT FROM HELP!! I have to also wake up quite early to go to the hospital tomro (work expo).

What can I dooo??
Do you have a printer?
ilovereading
Rep:
?
(Original post by william walker)
Go to Tesco that is where I got mine done. Also if you can't get it done for this week, I am sure you can just do it for next week.
Is TESCOO EVEN OPEN NOW :cry2:
ilovereading
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
Do you have a printer?
It doesnt have colour :cry:
william walker
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Is TESCOO EVEN OPEN NOW :cry2:
Oh damn. I actually got it done and Morrison's and not Tesco's. However I am sure they will be open now if you can get to one. They are open until 8 where I live.
william walker
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Do you have a printer?
She could maybe take a photo of herself at home then save it somewhere and use the printer at the place where she is doing work experience?
TheonlyMrsHolmes
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It doesnt have colour :cry:
Oh you're in a pickle just tell them you couldn't get it for tomorrow and then get it for tuesday. Maybe get your parents to write something explaining it? I'm sure they won't kick you out or anything, dw!
TheonlyMrsHolmes
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Oh damn. I actually got it done and Morrison's and not Tesco's. However I am sure they will be open now if you can get to one. They are open until 8 where I live.
Yes Tesco express is always open
TheInfiltrator
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Any supermarket will have a photo boothe
william walker
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes Tesco express is always open
So do you like me now I have stopped with the seed thing? You aren't saying you want to murder me anymore which is good.
TheonlyMrsHolmes
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
So do you like me now I have stopped with the seed thing? You aren't saying you want to murder me anymore which is good.
Yes you're okay now :hugs:
william walker
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by TheInfiltrator)
Any supermarket will have a photo boothe
Yeah I went to ASDA but the booth didn't work and my mother made fun of me because I opened my eyes to much. She started laughing so I just walked out of ASDA when she did that. She was shouting on me to come back and everything. I pretended I didn't know her.
A5ko
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If I were a mod, you would already have been gifted the 'Net Creeper' badge.
william walker
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes you're okay now :hugs:
Jolly good then. :love:
TheonlyMrsHolmes
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

What can I dooo??
Wait, will you be using a train to get there? because train stations have photo booths, waterloo east had one when I went
william walker
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by A5ko)
If I were a mod, you would already have been gifted the 'Net Creeper' badge.
What is that?
A5ko
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What is that?
It normally gets awarded before a court appearance.
TheInfiltrator
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah I went to ASDA but the booth didn't work and my mother made fun of me because I opened my eyes to much. She started laughing so I just walked out of ASDA when she did that. She was shouting on me to come back and everything. I pretended I didn't know her.
I hate passport photos, I can never look straight into the camera or my head comes out crooked in the picture.
TheonlyMrsHolmes
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by TheInfiltrator)
I hate passport photos, I can never look straight into the camera or my head comes out crooked in the picture.
I LOVE your display picture, it's very mysterious, is it from anywhere in particular?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (140)
52.43%
No (127)
47.57%

Watched Threads