The Student Room Group

Where to get a passport sized photo ASAP??

Okay so I have work experience starting from tomorrow and they asked me to bring in a passport sized photo of myself so I could stick it on my ID. BUT ITS SUNDAY AND ITS 6:35 AND I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GO OR GET IT FROM HELP!! I have to also wake up quite early to go to the hospital tomro (work expo).

What can I dooo??

Scroll to see replies

Go to Tesco that is where I got mine done. :biggrin: Also if you can't get it done for this week, I am sure you can just do it for next week.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ilovereading
Okay so I have work experience starting from tomorrow and they asked me to bring in a passport sized photo of myself so I could stick it on my ID. BUT ITS SUNDAY AND ITS 6:35 AND I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GO OR GET IT FROM HELP!! I have to also wake up quite early to go to the hospital tomro (work expo).

What can I dooo??

Do you have a printer? :redface:
Original post by william walker
Go to Tesco that is where I got mine done. :biggrin: Also if you can't get it done for this week, I am sure you can just do it for next week.

Is TESCOO EVEN OPEN NOW :cry2:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

It doesnt have colour :cry:
Is TESCOO EVEN OPEN NOW :cry2:

Oh damn. I actually got it done and Morrison's and not Tesco's. However I am sure they will be open now if you can get to one. They are open until 8 where I live.

She could maybe take a photo of herself at home then save it somewhere and use the printer at the place where she is doing work experience?
It doesnt have colour :cry:

Oh you're in a pickle :s-smilie: just tell them you couldn't get it for tomorrow and then get it for tuesday. Maybe get your parents to write something explaining it? I'm sure they won't kick you out or anything, dw! :smile:
Oh damn. I actually got it done and Morrison's and not Tesco's. However I am sure they will be open now if you can get to one. They are open until 8 where I live.

Yes Tesco express is always open :biggrin:
Any supermarket will have a photo boothe
Yes Tesco express is always open :biggrin:

So do you like me now I have stopped with the seed thing? You aren't saying you want to murder me anymore which is good. :colondollar:
So do you like me now I have stopped with the seed thing? You aren't saying you want to murder me anymore which is good. :colondollar:

Yes you're okay now :hugs:
Original post by TheInfiltrator
Any supermarket will have a photo boothe

Yeah I went to ASDA but the booth didn't work and my mother made fun of me because I opened my eyes to much. :redface: She started laughing so I just walked out of ASDA when she did that. She was shouting on me to come back and everything. I pretended I didn't know her. :tongue:
Reply 13

If I were a mod, you would already have been gifted the 'Net Creeper' badge.
Yes you're okay now :hugs:

Jolly good then. :love:

What can I dooo??

Wait, will you be using a train to get there? because train stations have photo booths, waterloo east had one when I went:colondollar:
Original post by A5ko
If I were a mod, you would already have been gifted the 'Net Creeper' badge.

What is that?
Reply 17
What is that?

It normally gets awarded before a court appearance.
Yeah I went to ASDA but the booth didn't work and my mother made fun of me because I opened my eyes to much. :redface: She started laughing so I just walked out of ASDA when she did that. She was shouting on me to come back and everything. I pretended I didn't know her. :tongue:

I hate passport photos, I can never look straight into the camera or my head comes out crooked in the picture.
Original post by TheInfiltrator
I hate passport photos, I can never look straight into the camera or my head comes out crooked in the picture.

I LOVE your display picture, it's very mysterious, is it from anywhere in particular?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending