The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

That guy I hated so much last night?

I hate him even more. He is a f@!/wit and I hate him.

He hasn't called, even though he said he would, to let me know when to come round. He ever tried to talk to me, and I will kick him. Hard. Hell hath no ####ing fury, and he's about to learn that the hard way.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Lol, yay.. congratulations and suchlike :tongue:
immortal
That guy I hated so much last night? I'm going round his tonight! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I love everybody! :tsr:

Nice to see someone is in a very,very good mood by the looks of things! :tongue:

Enjoy. :biggrin:
immortal
I'm so haaappy! And aparrently I met him a year ago and licked his neck. I can't remember it though.

Are you a human or a dog which can type very, very well?
Reply 4
ENGLISHSTUDENT
Your sig is pretty, gonna steal it for my english project... they'll never know as i will mask it with my stealth ninja abilities *nods*
Reply 5
immortal
aparrently I met him a year ago and licked his neck. I can't remember it though.

That's So Romantic! :tsr:
t0mmie
ENGLISHSTUDENT
Your sig is pretty, gonna steal it for my english project... they'll never know as i will mask it with my stealth ninja abilities *nods*

Go for it. But read Invisible Cities properly too. It's very short and very good. :smile:
Reply 7
englishstudent
Go for it. But read Invisible Cities properly too. It's very short and very good. :smile:

Alright, i'll check it out.. not reading anything at the moment... resorting to reading old TinTin books in bed *shakes his head*
Reply 8
englishstudent
Are you a human or a dog which can type very, very well?

A human. But not a very good one.
t0mmie
Alright, i'll check it out.. not reading anything at the moment... resorting to reading old TinTin books in bed *shakes his head*

Ah I loved Tintin. What a legend. I liked the one where he went to China and the one where he went to the moon. :biggrin:
Reply 10
englishstudent
Ah I loved Tintin. What a legend. I liked the one where he went to China and the one where he went to the moon. :biggrin:

Hell yeah... I'm reading the two parter where he goes to south america because of an Incan curse on some explorers :cool:
t0mmie
Hell yeah... I'm reading the two parter where he goes to south america because of an Incan curse on some explorers :cool:

Oh yeah, that's another classic one! Wow - I need to re-read some of these (but maybe not until my Cambridge interview is done and dusted :tongue: )
Reply 12
englishstudent
Oh yeah, that's another classic one! Wow - I need to re-read some of these (but maybe not until my Cambridge interview is done and dusted :tongue: )

LOL, yeah, make sure you do... and good luck with that :tongue:
t0mmie
LOL, yeah, make sure you do... and good luck with that :tongue:

Cheers! Yeah - I am not sure if I would be able to make them see my comparisons between Tintin and Shakespeare! :rolleyes:
Reply 14
englishstudent
Cheers! Yeah - I am not sure if I would be able to make them see my comparisons between Tintin and Shakespeare! :rolleyes:

Rofl.... that reminds me, in our AS English anthologies this year we have extracts from the Beano.. how fuggin ayce is that?
Reply 15
I hate people.
Reply 16
immortal
I hate people.

Why do you hate people?
Reply 17
immortal
I hate people.

thats nice :smile:
Reply 18
Because I'm going to die alone. And that scares me into anti-social behaviour.
Reply 19
immortal
Because I'm going to die alone. And that scares me into anti-social behaviour.

Why do you feel ur gonna die alone? :frown: Did things not go well with that dude?

Latest

Trending

Trending