The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

how the hell can you *think* you've eaten uncooked sausages?!?! You mean totally raw meat??? Na, I think they were probably cooked.

In a good/lucky case, you'll be fine.

In a bad/unlucky case, you could die, but more likely you'll have a degree of food poisoning varying from something as brief as 24hours, or a trip to hospital for a couple of weeks stay, and/or death.
Reply 3
i think what you are probably trying to say is you think you have eaten undercooked sausages.

In which case you will probably just have food poisoning or absolutely nothing.
you gonna die you gonna die!
You might get food poisoning..
Reply 6
Danielle89
how the hell can you *think* you've eaten uncooked sausages?!?! You mean totally raw meat??? Na, I think they were probably cooked.

well i had them in the frying pan and basically took them out after about 10 mins when they looked brown.

but that doesn't necessarily mean they were cooked.

i feel ok just now:redface:
Don't worry; there are no meat in sausages - you'll be fine...
Reply 8
yeh sorry - undercooked is the correct description!
looks like you and the toilet are going to be best friends for a day or two
electriic_ink
Don't worry; there are no meat in sausages - you'll be fine...

so true ^^^^ yummy connective tissues, fat and snouts... delicious
Reply 11
Were they red in the middle?

10 minutes in a hot pan is probably fine. I've eaten loads of undercooked meat and eggs, I'm still here today.

Remember everyone, mousses have uncooked egg whites in.
Reply 12
I grill mine then cut the middles and grill them again cos that's where it is still pink - my dad never cooks the middles! :s-smilie: You may feel rough but should be fine.
Reply 13
I'm pretty sure you'll be fine, 10 mins on the pan is a decent length of time.
takes alot longer under the grill though.

I think the worst thing that will happen will be a couple uneasy trips to the toilet.
Reply 14
oh ****! they did seem mostly cooked, just a little too soft in some areas!
Reply 15
A sausage tree is going to start growing inside you :p:

Nah like others have said the most that's likely to happen is that your relationship with the toilet is going to get stronger over the next few days. Although it might just simply pass without a problem.
Reply 16
I think it's the colour more than the texture that matters. I'm sure you will be okay.
monkeyhead
A sausage tree is going to start growing inside you :p:

Nah like others have said the most that's likely to happen is that your relationship with the toilet is going to get stronger over the next few days. Although it might just simply pass without a problem.

my granddad used to tell me something like that if someone asked what would happen if you ate an orange seed? :rolleyes:

OP, get to know your toilet, it will be a good friend. Or if you have a good stomach, you'll be fine. dont sweat it.
Original post by HereWithMe89
my granddad used to tell me something like that if someone asked what would happen if you ate an orange seed? :rolleyes:

OP, get to know your toilet, it will be a good friend. Or if you have a good stomach, you'll be fine. dont sweat it.

Thank god, I just ate half a pink sausage, been worried a bit.
Original post by Longshot6000
Thank god, I just ate half a pink sausage, been worried a bit.

:redface: