Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Firm: Newcastle AAA
Insurance: Glasgow AAB
Reply 81
Firm: Southampton Unconditional (AAB)
Reply 82
Firm - Barts & The London 5 Year (2:1)
Insurance - Barts & The London GEP (2:1)

The insurance is a bit academic seeing as the offers are the same. Probably against all sanity I picked the 5 year course over the GEP. Now to make sure I pass all my finals and I'll be sure of a 2:1. :biggrin:
Reply 83
Firm: Warwick GEP
Insurance: Barts GEP
Firm: Barts and the London (AAAC - with As in Biology and Chemistry, and an A and a C in any order of Physics and Maths)
Insurance: Imperial College London - Biochemistry with Management and a year in Industry (AAB - with As in Biology and Chemistry and a B in Maths)
Reply 85
Firm: Cardiff AAB
Insurance: Leicester AAB (A in Chemistry)
Reply 86
Fim: Bristol AAB - A in chem
Insurance: Leeds AAB

So excited !!!
Firm: LMH, Oxford
Insurance: Imperial

CommentsI've decided on Oxford as my firm, for several reasons. Firstly, there was the realisation that most of my pros for Imperial were clinical-related, and with going to Oxford it still leaves the door open for them, giving me the best of both worlds. Secondly it was to do with the general environment at Oxford. I wanted to go somewhere and be treated as an individual, rather than a statistic. Rightly or wrongly, I just have this notion that in a big year group it's easy to slip under the radar whereas at my college there are going to be 5 other freshers. It's just the little, personalised things that make a difference to me (as it was very hard to choose between them). Things like where I emailed the admissions tutor for my college last week and got a very quick, personal response, where it was evident she knew who I was and the progress of my application, as opposed to just reading it off a computer screen. Touches like these, and the very exciting tutorial system made my decision for me (and while these things may seem rather minor, it was so close that it was the little things which differed for me).

For my insurance, I've decided on Imperial. I decided on this because all of my offers are AAA, so I have very little chance of being accepted anywhere for my insurance. With that in mind, I thought I might as well put down my second favourite.
Firm: BSMS - AAB
Insurance: Cardiff - AAB
:biggrin:
Reply 89
Firm : St george's AAAb

Insurance: Keele AAB

Both for medicine.

I think the chicken and chip shops outside of st george's clinched it.
Firm: Barts and the London for medicine
Reply 91
Firm; Dundee Medicine:biggrin:
conditional B in Higher human bio
Firm - Cambridge (Girton) - Conditional on health and CRB
Firm: University of Dundee (unconditional <3)
Manchester: FIRM (conditional on CRB and Helth Checks) :biggrin:
Leicester: INSURANCE (dont really need it but it just seems so wrong to decline a precious medical offer, plus this ones an unconditonal :wink: )
Firm: Birmingham AAB
Insurance: Bristol AAB (A in chem)- not really an insurance i suppose but it was that or the AAA from Dundee
I meant to post in here a while ago...oops!

Dundee University...FIRM FIRM FIRM!! :biggrin:
-unconditional offer so no insurance.
Reply 97
Firm: King's (Unconditional)
Imperial: Conditional on CRB and health checks (Firm)
Reply 99
Firm: BSMS - AAB
Insurance: Leicester- AAB
:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending