The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Grow a beard, stay in a constant drunken state and try to grab their breasts when they get close?
Reply 2
boys hate it when i call them cute! the thing is whenever i say it i mean it in a good way ...like a really good way! I mean nice !! Hope this makes you feel better loser xxx
Facial hair (if you are capable)
Reply 4
Do you usually blush when they say that you're cute? It's probably got something to do with that.
Buy some Black Sabbath t-shirts or something.
act like a man not a woman
Reply 6
Ever heard of an ugly stick?
Pics/profile else I don't know how to pass judgement.

cowsgoquack
act like a man not a woman

Depends what kind of girl you want to attract.
Reply 8
Go all emo and get loads of piercing LOADS lol!

Seriously you could always work out and get some muscles, grow facial hair/buy some stick-on ones if you can't and maybe style your hair differently, so you no longer look 'cute'

Why do girls say things like that? It makes a guy feel like **** I know they probably mean well but most guys probably feel as if its an insult rather than a compliment
Reply 9
don't stop being cute! =[
When girls call boys cute, it's not a bad thing. It's good.
When a guys really hott, I still call him cute over hott just because cute's a nicer word and cute lol =)
You can't!
As far as I think...you are either born hot, sexy and gorgeous or cute, pretty and sweet.
I think I would rather be in the 1st category, but apparently am in the 2nd. Damn
Reply 12
Act masculine-ly, grow facial hair and build up your muscles.
Reply 13
mlo90
Why do girls say things like that? It makes a guy feel like **** I know they probably mean well but most guys probably feel as if its an insult rather than a compliment

hello again :smile:

girls say that because thats how we talk lol
we mean attractive, not coochy coochy coo cute
duhh
:P
Reply 14
Pound them in the ass from behind when they are not looking and scream RAWR :wink:
Reply 15
If you can't grow a beard, wear cuban heels and a big hat.
Cutting your hair or whatever..piercings etc, do nothing. It's in your facial structure...blame your parents...lol!!!
For example, somebody might have a very round (orange-like) shaped head and be cute...there's no way they can change this feature of their face and become hot and sexy.
common_person
Depends what kind of girl you want to attract.

a straight one?
everyone here is assuming it's the looks, but in my experience its just as likely the way somone acts.
Don't think intoxicating yourself over-load with alcohol will make you age and appear less cute. Doesn't work...in fact, you'll just end up ageing and looking **** in general.

Latest

Trending

Trending