The Student Room Group

Why do we get tired after sex? Wouldn't it be great if we didn't?

I mean wouldn't God want to make us happy and let us enjoy it for a longer time?

I mean we'd be happier as a whole for longer (hence reducing rates of depression) and we'd have more children hence bringing new blood into the world, and an increase in sex related injuries (which would balance out the higher birth rates by increasing the death rate, hence we would not suffer overpopulation).

Also I swear couples would have fewer arguments.....

Scroll to see replies

because you're fat and unfit
Reply 2
cowsgoquack

hahah dat just made my day
Reply 3
cowsgoquack

hey! no guys (especially) will all get eventually too tired to carry on sex. Some will get tired before others. But of course if we didn't get tired, we could have sex for days on end (and wouldn't that be something?)
Reply 4
emirateboys

I assure you I'm neither fat or unfit....
Chemicals in the brain.
dfjr
hey! no guys (especially) will all get eventually too tired to carry on sex. Some will get tired before others. But of course if we didn't get tired, we could have sex for days on end (and wouldn't that be something?)

why though? sex is not tiring. all you do is lay there with your legs open and think of a woody glade with wildflowers and songbirds.
Reply 7
nah, i rekon it would chaffe after a while and it would get messy and bloody...urgh
Reply 8
dfjr
I mean wouldn't God want to make us happy and let us enjoy it for a longer time?

Because God doesn't exist? :confused:

Just throwing it out there.
Reply 9
cowsgoquack
why though? sex is not tiring. all you do is lay there with your legs open and think of a woody glade with wildflowers and songbirds.

you're a girl..... different for guys (unless you were dating superman)
I get more tired playing football tbh.
Reply 11
Raskalnikov
nah, i rekon it would chaffe after a while and it would get messy and bloody...urgh

That's why there would be an increase in sex related accidents...
Reply 12
emirateboys
you must have had a very boring day...
dfjr

Not true. Its just mental. If you want to carry on you can and if you want to get up and do something after you can. Although girls seemed to get annoyed if you jump straight out of bed so I'd advise at least a 10 minute spooning:P
Reply 14
alishpie
Because God doesn't exist? :confused:

Just throwing it out there.

gasp...horror..

Wait so if God doesn't exist, will we eventually be able to have non-stop sex through evolution?
Reply 15
dfjr

I mean we'd be happier as a whole for longer (hence reducing rates of depression) and we'd have more children hence bringing new blood into the world, and an increase in sex related injuries (which would balance out the higher birth rates by increasing the death rate, hence we would not suffer overpopulation).

Also I swear couples would have fewer arguments.....

Think evolution not God...
Reply 16
Tell me more about these sex related injuries.
Reply 17
Rhys.
Tell me more about these sex related injuries.

Basically when a male has sex, all blood goes to his penis. Hence this deprives his brain of oxygen. Hence at this stage the male is thinking more with his penis than his brain. Prolonged thinking with the penis instead of the brain can lead to the male doing dangerous/foolish things (as the brain is more rational than the penis), hence can lead to the male getting hurt in a stupid/reckless act.

Haven't worked out how females would get sex related injuries. I'll have to think about that one (or perhaps one of the females on TSR can suggest something)
I'd suggest signing up to be a member of the Culture.
dfjr

It can be done. Tantric sex ftw!

Latest

Trending

Trending