Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ello.
Thoughts on Johnson anyone?
Nice.
Reply 4
Come On Man United!!

Reply 5
i think he might have problems defensively against strong teams in the champs league, but hes very good going forward. could be good against the likes of stoke:dry:
fox_amro
i think he might have problems defensively against strong teams in the champs league, but hes very good going forward. could be good against the likes of stoke:dry:

Yeah I'm still not sold on the idea... for the amount of money that has reportedly been paid. We'll have to see how it pans out, I think we need a proper good winger tbh. And NOT to sell Alonso or Masch
Reply 7
How are yee all coping without the football?

Wimbledon for me :smile:
Reply 8
fox_amro
i think he might have problems defensively against strong teams in the champs league, but hes very good going forward. could be good against the likes of stoke
I think he'll be fine against strong teams. He never seemed like the type to have a lot of defensive lapses. Anyway, whenever I think of the Liverpool defence I think of them as a unit so he will be playing as part of a strong unit and always have someone to help him out.

Have you seen anything of Johnson to suggest he'd be a liability in defence?
Reply 9
farhan
I think he'll be fine against strong teams. He never seemed like the type to have a lot of defensive lapses. Anyway, whenever I think of the Liverpool defence I think of them as a unit so he will be playing as part of a strong unit and always have someone to help him out.

Have you seen anything of Johnson to suggest he'd be a liability in defence?

psst. england international v the kazakhs. however i believe carra would have him covered/shout at him/teach him some stuff. definitely the attacking right back we would need and if we need to go defensive... can always put carra there and squirtle and agger cb.
fox_amro

Tbh I think he'll do well against most of the premier league teams, maybe struggle against a few sides who are very strong attacking wise and teams who play a lot of wing football, but he's also got a lot to learn too.
Reply 11
Hello lads.

So this is the new Liverpoo Soc....*looks around* :tumble: *nothing interesting* :flute: *leaves*
farhan
How are yee all coping without the football?

Wimbledon for me :smile:

Wouldn't say I'm coping, more existing. Wimbledon is good, but it's not football :no:
Woo new thread...hello again everyone.

I can't describe how boring life is without football at the moment...I'm resorting to watching Masters football. :biggrin:

Roll on the new season!
Reply 14
30,000 posts of utter rubbish later :smile:
Reply 15
Goodluck from City with winning the league out of the 3 realistic challengers you're my favourite.
Reply 16
Is it fair to say Johnson is one of the best right backs in the world right now?
has there not been a LFC society before now?
Reply 18
thebassking
has there not been a LFC society before now?

Been one for ages... just its designated thread keeps needing to be reincarnated...
Reply 19
2 weeks in Italy but im back now :biggrin:
Β£17mil on Johnson seems high to me but what we needed to pay if we wanted the player. Rafa obviously doesnt need to spend on lots of different areas so can spend a bit more than necessary to improve the spot. Hope Arbeloa does sign an extension though!
Real Madrid on a real rampage.. Benzema now also? Crazy stuff! Hopefully with each new signing (Albiol for Β£15mil too) means less chance of having enough for Alonso too!

Latest