The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Generally if blood is flowing out of their vagina, then yes, that means they are on their period.
Nope. Plus isn't pms before the period? I should know this lol.
Reply 3
According to that tampon advert, nobody will know (unless you decide to tell them).

What a stupid slogan.
Reply 4
Of course you can tell, there's blood flowing out of their ears.
How could you not tell?
Reply 5
Unless you put your hand down their trousers or they tell you, probably not. Not everyone gets PMS and people can have it before/ after their period so even if they do it's not a relaible way of knowing for sure
Providing it's a period and not a haemorrhage, no you shouldn't be able to tell.
You can see their fangs when they're on.
PMS isn't really a concious effort to be moody. You don't realise until after you've stabbed the milkman for making too much noise that you were probably just in the midst of a hormonal fury.
If they are a close friend, then yeah somtimes. But strangers no wayy.
Reply 11
If they're moody as hell and generally getting pissed off at everything then they're on their period.

If you pull your fingers out and smell them, they will smell very different than normal.
Reply 12
Guys, not physically can you tell (that's just wrong) but by her emotions and attitude. Sorry I should have been more accurate. I mean PMS/PMT or whatever it's called.
check if your trousers are red after a quick grinding
What's your excuse for being moody?
It's not because a girl is on her period that she's got to be moody, it's not because a girl is moody that she necessarily is on her period.

There's much more to women than their hormones...
Reply 15
I live with my 3 sisters and mum. I'm pretty much an expert on it. It's more to do with their moods.
ronaldo91
check if your trousers are red after a quick grinding

Great movie ! :biggrin:
Original post by ßl&#945
Nope. Plus isn't pms before the period? I should know this lol.

Yup, hence 'pre-menstrual' :h: although there is also 'post menstrual' for those that are moody before, during AND after their period :awesome:
Anonymous
Guys, not physically can you tell (that's just wrong) but by her emotions and attitude. Sorry I should have been more accurate. I mean PMS/PMT or whatever it's called.

In a word: no.

People, surprisingly enough, can be pissed off because something has pissed them off. Some women, surprisingly enough, show no particular mood change when they are on or off their period.
Strangely, i never get PMS :moon:

Latest

Trending

Trending