The Student Room Group

LGBT - Members questionnaire

So here it is, the long awaited (and slightly revised) questionnaire so we can nose into your private business. :biggrin:
We were going to link the old answers, but because a) it's been revised and b) the answers were scattered about at the beginning, while it was being constructed, we've decided it'd just be easier to get everyone to answer again.
If you want to answer, please post here - can this just be used for the answers please? As a reference? Comments in the other thread which is here.

Basic Info...

1. Are you male or female?
2. Are you L G B or T?
3. How old are you?
4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T?
5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out?
6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react?
7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long?
8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...?
9. ...and what was it?
10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...?
11. ...and what was it like?
12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex?
13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex?
14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes?
15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it?
16. What do you look for in a partner?
17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote?
18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)?

And now us being nosey...

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex?
2. How many sex toys do you own and what?
3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)?
4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)?
5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ok, here we go then!!!

1. When did you first realise you were Bi? Oh ages ago, I don't remember, it never really troubled me, I just knew!!
2. When did you come out (or when do you plan to come out?!) Erm, about two years ago. Well my best friend dug it out of me and gave me the confidence to come out.
3. When was your first gay experience. about a year and a half ago???
4. ...and what was it? (not too explicit pls we don't want to be closed) One night, nothing major, he was just curious!
5. are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Yes, I have gf and we have been together for approaching 6 months!!
6. (one from thekillersrock) what lubrication do you use? None, I don't need it I dont do anything that needs it!!
7. in what ways do you support the stereotypes? I dont!
8. can you recommend a good night out in your area? Nope its awful!!
9. How old are you? 20
10. are you male or female? Male
11. are you L G B or T? B
12. ever had a bad gay experience? nope
13. how many sex toys do you own and what? none
14. ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? nope, not that many people know. :redface:
15. if your parents know you're gay how did they react? N/A
16. how many sexual partners have you had? 3 :redface:
17. When was the last time you got some action? Last tuesday!
18. What do you look for in a partner? My gf!!!
19. First celebrity crush? Neve Campbell in Scream (I am Bi and lean toward hetero if anything!!) Though I do like Colin McIntyre from the Mull Historical Society!!!
20. Have you ever had a straight sexual experience (if you are purely gay) what was it like and why? N/A
21. what do you think of the tory party (spits), or just the political parties in general with regards to gay rights etc? Mostly a one issue voter which mean its UKIP all the way!! :p:
22. have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march, what was it like/ why(not)? Would do but I am not clued up enough to actually find when they are on!!
Reply 2
1. When did you first realise you were Bi? When I was about 11-12ish. realised I looked a lil too long at girls in PE haha
2. When did you come out (or when do you plan to come out?!) when I was 13, I was the one who gave kalibantre the letter in tesco and ran away
3. When was your first gay experience.when I was 13
4. ...and what was it? (not too explicit pls we don't want to be closed) all the way to oral
5. are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? I've gotta boyfriend, do miss having a girl though
6. (one from thekillersrock) what lubrication do you use? KY or one called lube from ann summers but that isn't too good
7. in what ways do you support the stereotypes? apparently I act very gay, not sure what that means really
8. can you recommend a good night out in your area? there is a bit of liverpool city center that is known as the gay part, and I dont mean the places that are gay friendly but you wouldn't see a gay person in there but I think Manchester is a lot better
9. How old are you?17, 18 next month (all grown up :frown:)
10. are you male or female? female
12. ever had a bad gay experience?not really
13. how many sex toys do you own and what?rampant rabbit, love bug, plain vibrator, set of ticklers, hand cuff
14. ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? not really, I was scared of what my friends with think of me when I first told them but after that I haven't really cared what anyone else thinks
15. if your parents know you're gay how did they react?they know, I just haven't sat them down and told them over tea and biscuits if you get me
16. how many sexual partners have you had? 3 guys 3 girls
17. When was the last time you got some action? guy-last night girl-about a yr ago (problem with being in a relationship)
18. What do you look for in a partner? happy, outgoing, confident, random
19. First celebrity crush? alison hannigan
20. Have you ever had a straight sexual experience (if you are purely gay) what was it like and why? I've got a b/f
21. what do you think of the tory party (spits), or just the political parties in general with regards to gay rights etc? I don't know much about tory policies really
22. have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march, what was it like/ why(not)? not yet but I'm planning to
Reply 3
Thekillersrock Just for you........

1. When did you first realise you were Gay?Always
2. When did you come out (or when do you plan to come out?!) No idea when i feel ready and more comfortable with it myself and have a settled life then i prob will
3. When was your first gay experience ?When was 14/15 i think nothing heavy just the usual
4. ...and what was it? (not too explicit pls we don't want to be closed) bham new street train station toilets *the shame* lol
5. are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Not at the mo :-(
6. (one from thekillersrock) what lubrication do you use? liquid silk
7. in what ways do you support the stereotypes? a bit camp, hair style at times, o and su***ng c*** lol
8. can you recommend a good night out in your area? No, bham yes here no
9. How old are you? 23
11. are you L G B or T? B/G, Guess lol
12. ever had a bad gay experience? ermmmm not really really bad, just the usual i guess
13. how many sex toys do you own and what? none...........yet
14. ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? no one knows round here so no
15. if your parents know you're gay how did they react? will let u know as and when
16. how many sexual partners have you had? partners as in bf under 5, fooling around as in well u know lost track a long time ago
17. When was the last time you got some action? that'll be about a month ago and yes it was good but it was also a one off.....gutted
18. What do you look for in a partner? honesty, loving, caring, great smile and nice ass hehehe
19. First celebrity crush? David Paisley for sure wow he is hot
20. Have you ever had a straight sexual experience (if you are purely gay) what was it like and why? never
21. what do you think of the tory party (spits), or just the political parties in general with regards to gay rights etc? dont worry myself with them to be honest worry more about other political spectrums
22. have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march, what was it like/ why(not)? Not my thing but never say never......NEVER !
Reply 4
Thekillersrock Just for you........

1. When did you first realise you were Gay?6 months now.......
2. When did you come out (or when do you plan to come out?!) Urm I hope my parents may never, they are ultra homaphobe but all my m8s know........
3. When was your first gay experience ?*giggles* in a beautiful drunken haze........
4. ...and what was it? (not too explicit pls we don't want to be closed) just a pull (you don't want the rest.....)
5. are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Yes 4 weeks.........
6. (one from thekillersrock) what lubrication do you use? no comment :wink:
7. in what ways do you support the stereotypes? I'm just as normal, sloany boater boy....... it looks perfectly gay anyway (more champers darling?)
8. can you recommend a good night out in your area? Beach party?
9. How old are you? 16
11. are you L G B or T? B/G, Bi and proud......
12. ever had a bad gay experience? ermmmm no........
13. how many sex toys do you own and what? :blushing: Urm rampant rabbit (*shocked* for the ladies *spanks*) :blush:
14. ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Have got xtra pissed off with me mum and pop
15. if your parents know you're gay how did they react? will let u know as and when
16. how many sexual partners have you had? 3
17. When was the last time you got some action? Last night (but not gay action, straight)
18. What do you look for in a partner? they care........ and want to
19. First celebrity crush? one of the spice girls.......
20. Have you ever had a straight sexual experience (if you are purely gay) what was it like and why? doesn't apply to me then.........
21. what do you think of the tory party (spits), or just the political parties in general with regards to gay rights etc? have fought extensively in Model United Nations for gay rights to be accepted , the world has to change
22. have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march, what was it like/ why(not)? I've done some work with Ministry of Sound?!
Basic Info...

Female
2. Are you L G B or T?
L (ie Lesbian... but I much prefer to use the word gay when talking about myself...)
3. How old are you?
When I first answered this question a while back, I said I was about 12, but recently I've begun to think it was even earlier... I used to have a crush on my year three teacher and my first kiss was with a girl (OK, stupid childish messing about but still, a girl) so I reckon I was about 9-10 when I actually started thinking that girls were more my thing, basically, the age most people start to fancy ANYONE...
I was about 14 when I came out... and unlike most, I came out to everyone at once... However, now I'm at college there are still quite a few people I just, well... haven't got round to telling... people have their ideas though
Badly is the short answer... they didn't, and still dont to an extent, like me being gay...
Nope (God, I hate questions like that)
8. when was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...?
Well like I said, my first kiss I was a kid but my first SEXUAL thing with another girl was about... oooh 13 years old or summat like that...
9. ...and what was it?
Nothing too special... I mean, it took my breath away but I think that was just the rush of it being another girl... it was just your typical teenage fumblings really...
Yeah... a few...
Basically I'd rather forget... the best way to put it is that, it felt like I was kissing my dad... only not in the way a girl should... basically it just felt wrong, and uncomfortable... I reckon I knew I was lying to myself...
BAD?? Not as such... I mean, we've all had our funny moments when things go wrong but not anything in particular...
13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex?
I'd call all my opposite sex experiences BAD but... come to think of it they were your normal type of experiences but, I'm just not your normal type of girl...
Jeesh... err... I guess I do tend to flirt with a LOT of straight girls but thats just my nature... and I'm quite laddy but, I have my girly moments... I'm not uber-dyke but I'm not a total femme... I'm kinda inbetween (and not a bad mix, if I do say so myself... :wink:)
Got an hour to spare?? yes, really, that many... even some of my best mates have turned against me... and I guess I delt with it by ignoring it really, I dunno... Bolton isn't the best place to come out when you're 14...
Bleh, the same as anyone else... but to put it simply... beauty (both inner and physical), honesty, a sense of humour and... someone thats gonna let me be me... basically
17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote?
I'm ashamed to say I've never even looked at gay rights... but, I'm Labour 'till I die for many other reasons...
18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)?
I haven't but... I would because I like the idea of being proud... I mean, I'm no more proud of being gay than I am of being British, or white, or female... but basically, too many people (including myself) have been ashamed... being gay is something that I am and can't stop so... I embrace it!

Ooooh, hard one... I used to fancy the arses off most of the disney girls but if we're talking real life people then, I had quite a big crush on Ginger spice back in the day... :redface:
None - Because I'm PURE and INNOCENT!! :p:
*skips question*
4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)?
About 3 weeks ago...ish
5. Can you reccomend a good ol' gay night out in your area?
I live 20mins down the road from Manchester... I'll say no more...
Reply 6
SB
OP
And here are mine, just to start you all off :rolleyes:

Basic Info...

1. Are you male or female? female
2. Are you L G B or T? B
3. How old are you? 17
4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? about 14ish, playing spin the bottle with friends and realising I'd rather get a girl...
5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? not out to everyone yet, just close friends and my dad - I go to an all girls school and the uproar would be terrible. Planning to come out to the rest once I go to uni.
6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? Dad was fine, he sort of already knew
7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? nope :frown:
8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? yep, at 13
9. ...and what was it? just touching and kissing
10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? yep
11. ...and what was it like?nice... but then I'm bi
12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? not really
13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? yeah, just no chemistry... trying to convince myself I was straight, lol
14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? umm, go to an all girls school, a tendency to wear blazers, mens dress shirts etc if in the right mood
15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it?nope, I've guarded against it by not coming out properly
16. What do you look for in a partner? good sense of humour, talkative (I can be quite quiet belive it or not!), just someone I feel comfortable with
17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote?don't vote Tory, partly because of clause 28, but I think people have sort of grown out of open prejudice now in politics
18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)?no, but I'd love to... when I'm in London you won't keep me away

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex?probably Milla Jovovich, or Gwen Stefani
2. How many sex toys do you own and what?none... sorry, I'm quite happy with my hands
3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 4 and 4
4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)?about 10 months since a man, and 6 for a woman.
5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? just... don't come to Bath. If you must, DYMK or Mandolins.
Reply 7
Well I did this about umm a billion years ago so I'll do it again :smile:
1. Are you male or female?Male
2. Are you L G B or T?G
3. How old are you?18
4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T?6 months
5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? A couple of months ago whilst watching tv with family :biggrin:
6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react?Very well
7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long?I can dream :frown:
8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? A while back
9. ...and what was it? A fun trip to the cinema :wink:
10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...?Had a girlfriend for 9 months
11. ...and what was it like? Probably not the best thing, but we still talk.
12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex?I had to watch a drunk 30something in dirty y fronts dance in front of me :eek:
13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? nope
14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I seem to be getting camper and camper every week lol
15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it?Yes and usually respond with a camp statement. Eg "Oh Darling!"
16. What do you look for in a partner?Great eyes, a beautiful smile and someone with half a brain is always nice.
17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote?Tories are just assholes (Howard still thinks section 28 was a good idea) the rest...well they're idiots for different reasons.
18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)?I plan to go manchester pride (considering I work on canal street it's a certainty :smile:)

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex?A certain tv presenter :redface:
2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None...at the moment
3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)?2/1
4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)?Too long ago/never
5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area?I hear canal street is friendly to gays :rolleyes: ...Hmm cinderellas was nice then they closed down, spirit (spit) was damn pompous, cruz is nice though :smile:
Reply 8
1. Are you male or female? I'm all man... most of the time
2. Are you L G B or T?The Big G!
3. How old are you?17
4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T?oh aaages ago, prolly 12 or something even though I know that's a bit of a cliche :biggrin:
5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out?didn't exactly *come out* to my rents, more was found out but not in a god having sex way more in an embarrassing pc-related way... that was at 15, rest of the world at 16, when i moved to a new 6th form
6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? I swear they always knew, they're cool about it, more so than any set of parents I've ever heard of or met
7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Yes Yes a thousand times Yes!!! For about 2 months now :biggrin:
8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? It was in the february of me being 16 so that would make it, feb last yar oh my god sooo much has happend since then!
9. ...and what was it? ... well the first thing that happened that night was kissing, but it progressed to all the way :redface:
10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...?kissing and stuff and one other incident but we wont go into that
11. ...and what was it like? well, as i recall, i was rather good, she on the other hand, well...
12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? apart from shagging a guy and him turning out to have a REALLY small willy and not calling me after it *phew* nope
13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? all of them were bad
14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes?can be a little camp sometimes although nothing you'd notice really, obsessions for hair and clothes, like SOME gay music, have sex with other men...
15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? nah not really
16. What do you look for in a partner? nearly as fit as me, but not quite, nearly as clever and nearly as funny etc ad "overlychoosy"atum
17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I wont go into a rant about the political system in this country or those in most western "democracies" for that matter but when I vote I vote for the lib dems, gay rights do influence me to the extent that I would never ever vote tory
18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)?cant see why anything would stop me, they always look like quite fun!

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? oh god thats too far back to remmeber, prolly the cartoon version of aladin or something
2. How many sex toys do you own and what?nada
3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? going all the way with guys 5 everything but 2
4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? guys tuesday morning girls n/a
5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area?nothign great but the shilling is always good for a laugh i guess :biggrin:
Reply 9
Comedy Answer: Yes
Real Answer: Male

2. Are you L G B or T?
Comedy Answer: Greedy
Real Answer: Bisexual

3. How old are you?

When I was 13, the start of Y9.

Never have to family; never will-dad=bigot. To friends, I told two or three at the very beginning of GCSE, wherein one told the entire school.

NA

I'm single, like poor old number 1 :bawling: Ah well more people to flirt with come and get me!!

Erm, the last week of April this year

9. ...and what was it?
Erm, it was embarrassing to hell was what it was! It took place (was meant to) over webcams but was totally embarrasing and stupid and thankfully almost, never got anywhere. :blushing::blushing::blushing: Never again!

Yes indeed I have :biggrin:

Glorious :biggrin:

Yes, hell yes! That one above, it was so awkward, stupid, and wrong.

Erm, not really!

I'm one of those bi's who swing from one side to the other in fads as it were; I'm not really a gay stereotype as much as straight, though I can flirt for England :wink:

In school but didn't bother me.

Being kinky helps, but someone with a beautiful soul; if that is in place the rest will follow I tend to find most people physically beautiful in some way. If we are going for a passionate search, then what will get me drooling is long black straight hair, deep brown eyes, sexy hands (looove holding hands and hugging), a wicked smile, and LOTS of innuendo, though you can't match myself as the ArchKinkist of Innuendo! :biggrin::evil::ninja:

War is wrong and I vote Lib Dem. Fascinating huh. :smile:

No.

Erm, possibly Jack Ryder (when he had hair), or in fact Tommy from 3rd Rock from the sun; I love dark long hair.

1 vibrator

If we define sexual partners as those who you've gotten orgasmic with; 1 girl.
Actual all the way hokey cokey, none.

As above, the first definition, end of November, second definition, never.

Not yet.
Reply 10
2. Are you L G B or T? Bi
3. How old are you? 18
4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? I'm not sure really, have kinda always known...I guess I was about 12 the first time I was conscious of it
5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? Most of my friends know...I was 14/15 when I first told anyone. Parentls don't know...Mum may have an inkling
6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? Can't tell Dad...he woudln't react well. Mum seems cool when I mention running away to Brighton and sex positions
7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? No.
8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Umm 16.
9. ...and what was it? Very fun. Thats all I'm saying
10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yes I'm bi.
11. ...and what was it like? there have been fantastic times and bad times
12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Don't think so
13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Yes
14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I like sports...beer...Will wear mens clothes if I like it. I guess I can appear to be 'greedy' in that I will comment on both men and women at the same time.
15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? I don't remember anything major...just arguments with my Dad..generally
16. What do you look for in a partner? A friend first. I don't know I don't really think about it
17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? didn't vote this year...It would have an influence, but I'm not extreme about it.
18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I don't know. I might do. I'm not usually one to make a big deal out of it

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Alison hannigan I think
2. How many sex toys do you own and what? Rabbit.. :biggrin:
5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Err never been on a gay night out in Bristol...except to the pineapple..quiet pub during the day. Vibes is meant to be good. New World have Karoke not a gaybar but singing!
Reply 11
Basic Info...

1. Are you male or female? Male
2. Are you L G B or T? GAY
3. How old are you? 18 and 13 months (not ready to let go)
4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Secondary school i was 12
5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? a teacher when I was 16, the most important one (mum) when I was 17
6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? I was told I was going to hell :eek: ! (very sublte I know!) but its about 100 times better now!
7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? No
8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? well kiss was like in primary school I hounded a guy down and made him play kiss chace with me! sexual experience was 17
9. ...and what was it? when I was 17 I had my first good blow job (girls not so good) and was rimmed
10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? yes!
11. ...and what was it like? I could never go back, dont know how I did it when I look back now! The Flaps scare me!
12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? yes the same guy who rimmed me tried to kiss me right afterwards! bare in mind it was my first time with a guy- it freaked me out!
13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? yes, teeth!
14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? Can be camp, love bette midler moives, dance like a woman, love to strut, love divas and discos, love to shop and own a kylie, cher, britney and madonna album and even barbra streisand! :p:
15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Yes, faced them head on, regretted it but felt good at the same time
16. What do you look for in a partner? someone who gets me, kind, caring, loves to have a good time and loves to cuddle
17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? Last election I voted labour but only because I supported onna king over george galloway :mad: (respect). But I am not tied to one party, gay rights play a right but as do other factors.
18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)?yeah! 2003 + 2004 was brilliant had a fanatastic time, and the best thing was that I got free enrty to both events by helping out as a steward

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? timonthy adams of sunset beach fame LOL
2. How many sex toys do you own and what? one vibrator (has not been used honest) bday present from a silly friend
3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? :blush: is it too low? or too high? or maybe I like to leave some mystery?4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? girl three years go, a guy last week
5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Popstarz! or kareoke at charlie's!
Reply 12
(new and Updated.. Again!)

Basic Info...

Male
2. Are you L G B or T?

G
3. How old are you?
Well, I *still* hate this question... I also still dunno: just a slow realisation I think... I came out at the end of year 10... (so when I was nearly 16... so must have known for a while before then...)
Ah, I'm so good I've already answered that one
Well.. My mum was convinced that it was a phase, though that died out a long time ago! :smile:
Indeed I am... Since February 2007, so 2 years, 9 months at the time of writing this... Scary! Hehe.
Beginning of September 2003 (I'll believe this... That would make me just about 16...)
9. ...and what was it?
A night of cuddling an kissing at a mates birthday party... Ah, I remember now: yeah... About a week before I was 16... More sexual stuff (oral) was within 6 months of me being 16... )

Nopes.
N/A
Not anything so bad that it sticks out in my mind... Some not great experiences, but no *bad* ones...
Again: N/A
Well... I'm not the gayest person in the world, or the straightest... All things in moderation and all that! My DVD collection ranges from incredibly gay (Sex and the City, Disney etc.) to much less gay (Fight Clube, 24, Kill Bill etc.)I've also been told that my flat is a little 'confused'... Scented candles sitting next to my Blu-Ray playing, home-built, Media Centre PC, and general 'blokey' things... Lol.
Not for years... Only ever really had major issues in school to be fair... Though, I have to admit that it isn't always something that's been public knowledge at work...
Someone who I can just be with and feel comfortable, who makes me happy, and whom I can do the same for... Lucky me to have him!
I'm rather a Labour supporter: I don't trust the torys as far as I could throw them, and as much as I am attracted to the Lib Dem philosophy, I'm yet to be convinced that they could actually maintain a country...
Yeah I have... Though my usual one (Birmingham) has fallen in exam period the past couple of years :frown: Hopefully make it to either that or Brighton again this year though!

Probably David Paisley (played Ben the gay midwife in Holby City... and is gay in real life... and really rather cute!)
That's just something that I'm not going to answer :wink:
Female: None... Male: I really don't know anymore... Enough, shall we say...
Erm... I last saw the b/f about 2 weeks ago :frown:, so then!
Well... It depends where 'my area' counts as these days... In Durham: it would be Powerhouse in Newcastle... If I'm home in Telford, then anywhere in the Hurst Street area of Birmingham: preferably DV8 or Gale...
Reply 13
Female
2. Are you L G B or T?
L
3. How old are you?
Years ago lol
Just a couple of years ago
They dont know
Im siiiiiingle :smile:
Couple of years ago
9. ...and what was it?
eeeerm
Unfortunatly yes, I am divorced and (not unfortunatly) I have 2 kids
Nope
Yes
Eeeerm
Not really come across any
Intellectual stimulation but with a dark fun side
I hate politics
I went to London pride last year, I had a great weekend

ooooooh Keira Knightly
Eeeeerm a few lol
A few of each
A while
NG1 Poptastic night, think its last Friday of every month

OK Thats me :redface:
Reply 14
2. Are you L G B or T? b
3. How old are you? 16
4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? sumtime last year not sure
5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? not sure
6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? they dont no
7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? no
8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? a few months ago
9. ...and what was it? kissing and slight wandering hands
10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? yes
11. ...and what was it like? fun
12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? yes
13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? no
15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? not many people know - some people asumed i was a lesbian and i got some grief the usualy name callin and stuff
16. What do you look for in a partner? good personality, someone i can trust, a friend oh and bein cute helps
17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? im apolicical
18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? i would

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? i dont do celeb crushes
2. How many sex toys do you own and what? none
3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? a few
4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? a few days ago - op sex
5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? no sorry
1. When did you first realise you were gay? I think I was about nine. I was on holiday in Robin HOOd's bay, and being the little girl I was, I was playing outside with my vast arrary of polly pockets, there was probably a barbie and ken around to be giants and kill everything when I'd got bored (I want the girliest of girls) THis one girl saw me in the graden and asked if she could play. we kept talking and hung out all over the holiday. SHe was really cool and I was oddly attached to her in a way I'd never experienced before, not even with a boy. I didn't want to go cause I knew I'd never see her again (I was right)I still think about her, know how she looks and imagine how she'd look now. don't knwo her name but hey what's a name between childhood wannabe lovers??
2. When did you come out (or when do you plan to come out?!) I was 15, my best friend wrote me a big etter telling me she was bi and left me in tesco's to read it. scared of what i said, we walked out of the store together and I just looked at her and said "me too" then we laughed alot. after I'd told her and the then boyfriend. everyone else was easy. though my daddy's not allowed to know i dig girls. my mum thinks he'll kick me out. wtf?!
3. when was your first gay experience... well there had been kisses with girls in spin the bottle and stuf. but first real gayness was in the toilets of a gig venue. i was upset she was upset.. somehow we started making out.
4. ...and what was it? (not too explicit pls we don't want to be closed)all the way to oral
5. are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? on and off for over a year.. we never offically ended but we dont do that anymore
6. (one from thekillersrock) what lubrication do you use? KY with protection, vaseline without, if i cant find ky..
7. in what ways do you support the stereotypes? I shaved my hair into a pink mohawk, loved being boyish... then cut it short and spikey. i dont think I look particulary gay now, have a woman symbol on my jacket and and I love women badge. dont dress overly feminine or dykey.. so um.. i dont think i do anymore, i grew my hair and stopped wearing my dm's and dungarees..I'm a liberal feminist too, if that fits in this? not very active abtu it though.. I will be..
8. can you recommend a good night out in your area? (we can compile a guide! OK going too far…) gay bars? I dont like Liverpool's scene much. not the gay part over run with ttrendy little stright boys and girls who get offended if you chat them up. ffs! manchester's great fun and so's paris. for gay bars anyhow/.
EDIT(thanks silverwings+cobra!): 9. How old are you? 18, 19 in september
10. are you male or female? female. last time i checked
12. ever had a bad gay experience? boyfriend at the time didnt take to kindly to it. just wouldnt talk to me. had kids in school call me dyke, I dont see it as an insult, more a compliment. erm.. and the not being able to tell my dad or bring a girl home, well one in a more than platonic way
13. how many sex toys do you own and what? handcuffs, whip, rampant rabbit, pearl diver, wiggly vibrator (looks like a bendy lightsaber), bullet vibrator, pocket gspot thingy vibrator, normal straight vibe, i think thats it..
14. ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? nothing major so i teded to ignore it
15. if your parents know you're gay how did they react (thanks silverwings)?
OK I'm going to stop crediting ppl here, you know who you are! mum just agreed liek i'd told her I was going out, daddy doesnt know and cannot know.. apprently
16. how many sexual partners have you had? IF BI BOTH SEXES, broken down into m/f 7 m, 3 f
17. When was the last time you got some action? IF BI BOTH SEXES, broken down into m/f m, bout 2 weeks ago. f a year. (i'm in a long term straight relationship. but he understands and we check out girls together..)
18. What do you look for in a partner? personality, if you dont make me laugh and feel comfortable. damnit you could be angelina joile and i wouldnt wanna shag you.
19. First celebrity crush? many many cartoons.. then i guess.. angelina joile, alison hannigann.. i like my girls to be gils i think.. that said real life more masculine girls really do it for me.. (shuts up)
20. Have you ever had a straight sexual experience (if you are purely gay) what was it like and why? i'm bi so shuts up
21. what do you think of the tory party (spits), or just the political parties in general with regards to gay rights etc? i honestly didnt kwo they had any..II'm not good at keeping up with politic i get cnfused easily by it all.
22. have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march, what was it like/ why(not)? I've wanted to for a long time., not managed it yet.

thats the old one. i dont waan do it again so copy and paste :p:
1. Are you male or female? Female
2. Are you L G B or T? B or L... Not sure...
3. How old are you? 18
4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Was a slow realisation, I had suspicions when I was younger, but I was far too shy to actually come out with it, or to get into a situation where I would find out for definite, so I just stayed in a generally confused state of mind for a while...
5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? To some people, ummm... less than a year ago. Other people, I still haven't. But people keep finding out without me telling them...
6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? They don't. Although I'm sure my mum has some suspicions :s:
7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Yesh! :biggrin: Since Feb 19th 2006, at about 12.30am [this *is* an edit, I'm not seeing into the future].
8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Christmas time 2004... I think... :s:
9. ...and what was it? The odd kiss, since then, there's been... More, better things... :biggrin:
10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? yes
11. ...and what was it like? Crap. Awful. There are plenty of words I could use, none suitable for anywhere apart from the back room... But then I think that was more the person who it was rather than the fact they were male... Although he was a typical male, so...?
12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Bad? Not really... But I regret that odd kiss I spoke about just up there.
13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Multiple times. I really was an idiot... :redface: :frown:
14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? Tom boy, never wear dresses/skirts, so I suppose I'm quite butch :redface: And my voice doesn't help that image
15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Yes, although not with regards to me personally. I shouted at them. And argued, and got annoyed, and annoyed them even more. And then they walked off... Quite a few times...
16. What do you look for in a partner? Hannah :biggrin:
17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? No idea :redface:
18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I would, maybe, but I haven't yet...

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? I don't really pay attention to them all that much, so, errrr, I've never really had one :eek: :redface:
2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None :angel:
3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? male: 4 female: 2
4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? male: over 2 years ago. Female: 3 weeks ago, almost.
5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? No, I'm an antisocial bugger... (you think I'm lying, really, I am... I sit in corners and hide)
Reply 17
1. When did you first realise you were Bi? When I was about 11-12ish. realised I looked a lil too long at girls in PE haha
2. When did you come out (or when do you plan to come out?!) when I was 13, I was the one who gave kalibantre the letter in tesco and ran away
3. When was your first gay experience.when I was 13
4. ...and what was it? (not too explicit pls we don't want to be closed) all the way to oral
5. are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? I've gotta boyfriend, do miss having a girl though
6. (one from thekillersrock) what lubrication do you use? KY or one called lube from ann summers but that isn't too good
7. in what ways do you support the stereotypes? apparently I act very gay, not sure what that means really
8. can you recommend a good night out in your area? there is a bit of liverpool city center that is known as the gay part, and I dont mean the places that are gay friendly but you wouldn't see a gay person in there but I think Manchester is a lot better
9. How old are you?17, 18 next month (all grown up )
10. are you male or female? female
12. ever had a bad gay experience?not really
13. how many sex toys do you own and what?rampant rabbit, love bug, plain vibrator, set of ticklers, hand cuff
14. ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? not really, I was scared of what my friends with think of me when I first told them but after that I haven't really cared what anyone else thinks
15. if your parents know you're gay how did they react?they know, I just haven't sat them down and told them over tea and biscuits if you get me
16. how many sexual partners have you had? 3 guys 3 girls
17. When was the last time you got some action? guy-last night girl-about a yr ago (problem with being in a relationship)
18. What do you look for in a partner? happy, outgoing, confident, random
19. First celebrity crush? alison hannigan
20. Have you ever had a straight sexual experience (if you are purely gay) what was it like and why? I've got a b/f
21. what do you think of the tory party (spits), or just the political parties in general with regards to gay rights etc? I don't know much about tory policies really
22. have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march, what was it like/ why(not)? not yet but I'm planning to
Reply 18
Female
2. Are you L G B or T?
L
3. How old are you?
about... age 15?
Well.. it depends who too - i'm out but if people don't ask I see no reason to bring it up... I'm not ashamed it just doesn't really cross my mind!
they don't know... I'm a disappointment anyway!
Yes, atm
Erm... about 4years ago
9. ...and what was it?
pretty uneventful!
Yeah
Lol AWFUL
not really
Ooooh yes
Well... I dress kinda androgenous, and thats about it really.
I live in Newcastle for f***s sake - everyones a homophobe. i don't care really.
Honesty and loyalty.
I gotta say that I'm really not a political type person. And yes everything is politics but my vote isn't really influenced by gay rights I just like equality.
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]I would, and pride on the tyne is surely coming up soonCOLOR]

Probably Natalie Imbruglia lol
i now have a selection of... erm... 'attachments' courtesy of my lovely friend who thought it would be appropriate to give me them in a pub!
a long time ago!
I spend more and more time on the 'scene' these days, come to Newcastle!
1. Are you male or female? female, i think. *checks* yep.
2. Are you L G B or T? L
3. How old are you? 18
4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Started thinking I was bi about 5 years ago. At that point I had no experience with boys, but when I did (2 years ago) I ran like hell the other way XD
5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? The friends I care about enough to tell already know. All my friends seem to be gay or bi anyway, mysteriously. My parents don't, because they're Catholic and my dad would freak.
6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? -----
7. Are you 'attached'? if so for how long? nope
8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? met a girl at a party who was HAWT, and found out she was gay. we ended up making smoochies .
9. ...and what was it? [grownups only]
10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? just kissing, and so forth.
11. ...and what was it like? didn't like it.
12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? wouldn't say so
13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? hell yeah. only sleazy men find me attractive, for some reason.
14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? i used to have very short hair. now i look pretty average except for my big manly boots. i love those.
15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? not really, except those pervy men who find it a turn on and want you to 'perform' for them. F*** off.
16. What do you look for in a partner? not attractiveness, really. individuality, nonconformity, attitude, and creativity. and a brain, duh.
17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? i wouldn't vote tory, ever. i tend towards the very liberal/ radical with my politics, although some of my beliefs are very impractical. in the meantime, i'm a green. i'd never support a party that limited my rights.
18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? i'd like to go to the brighton pride (maybe if i go to brighton uni.)

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? gotta bee princess jasmine from aladdin, and then alyson hannigan.
2. How many sex toys do you own and what? ---
3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 2 female / 0 male
4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? ... a while.
ooh yes! brighton! the candy bar, revenge and envy are all super cool. even if revenge does attract freaks of every persuasion.

Latest

Trending

Trending