The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
inequality
Lol I love that quote.

It's just a shame you can't find anyone stupid enough for you to make use of it yourself.
Reply 21
Who likes blueberry muffins?

I once threw up on blueberry muffins and have never been able to eat them since. I have lately developed an obsession for banana-nut muffins.
Reply 22
I think we should find another party to pick on.

Howard, arbiter of ineffable wisdom, can you think of anything for us left wing loonies to bitch about? The BNP is getting old.
Reply 23
Sorani
I once threw up on blueberry muffins and have never been able to eat them since. I have lately developed an obsession for banana-nut muffins.

Awwww you poor girl! You are missing out, blueberry muffins are the best I've ever had.
But hey, I'm open minded, I'm willing to try the banana-nut ones. If only I knew where they can procured...
Reply 24
Howard
It's just a shame you can't find anyone stupid enough for you to make use of it yourself.

:biggrin: Another great one. I think you should be turned into a gadget. 'The Howard Gadget, 1000 stored insults ready for your next argument! Debate like Howard at the press of a button.' I would probably buy one if I saw one going cheap.
Reply 25
inequality
:biggrin: Another great one. I think you should be turned into a gadget. 'The Howard Gadget, 1000 stored insults ready for your next argument! Debate like Howard at the press of a button.' I would probably buy one if I saw one going cheap.

You aren't very good at this sarcasm thing, are you? there there, you'll learn.
Reply 26
But hey, I'm open minded, I'm willing to try the banana-nut ones. If only I knew where they can procured...

I've only ever seen them in my school canteen and not anywhere else out of there. But hey if you're ever in Redditch in the Midlands and just happen to walk past my school pop in and I'll buy you one.
Reply 27
TheVlad
You aren't very good at this sarcasm thing, are you? there there, you'll learn.

It wasn't sarcasm, I genuinely would buy a Howard gadget.
inequality
Yes, you can really judge after being on TSR for about a week.

oh wait- sorry. i didnt realise that unless youve been on TSR for more than a week you dont have any already- formed opinions on things.i can judge, as ive seen the sheer amount of wasted space about the bnp on here.dont try to argue with me, you'll only end up looking stupid.oh wait......
LC01
multi culture Britian is a failure.

First off, it's B-r-i-t-a-i-n.
And "the United Kingdom" if we're going to be official about it.

Number 2, :aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:

Finally, "Britain" was formed after the anglo-saxon and viking invasions. Not forgetting the Germanic labour influxes. It's never been a single culture.

Go find a corner and stop parroting your favourite website's propaganda. There's a good boy.
Reply 30
cottonmouth
oh wait- sorry. i didnt realise that unless youve been on TSR for more than a week you dont have any already- formed opinions on things.i can judge, as ive seen the sheer amount of wasted space about the bnp on here.dont try to argue with me, you'll only end up looking stupid.oh wait......

......yes I look stupid because I can't even use punctuation and paragraphs.
Reply 31
Sorani
I've only ever seen them in my school canteen and not anywhere else out of there. But hey if you're ever in Redditch in the Midlands and just happen to walk past my school pop in and I'll buy you one.

Will do!
Reply 32
inequality

Is that not sarcasm either?
Reply 33
wow, it this an insult thread instead of a BNP discussion thread? 'cause i find it highly entertaining but then again i'm would find anything entertaining just so that i don't have to revise business studies!! : )
Reply 34
TheVlad
Is that not sarcasm either?

No that is actually sarcasm.
Reply 35
Ahollisan
wow, it this an insult thread instead of a BNP discussion thread? 'cause i find it highly entertaining but then again i'm would find anything entertaining just so that i don't have to revise business studies!! : )

Any thread started by me ends up an insult thread.
Reply 36
inequality

ok, noted for future references :pcguru:
Reply 37
inequality

Perhaps that says more about you rather than anyone else.
Reply 38
TheVlad
Perhaps that says more about you rather than anyone else.

That's what I was implying.
inequality

do i have to explain to every pedantic twit on here that i dont bother with gramamr on here because it's a waste of time, and i like to type quickly.i assume everyone is intelligent enough to be able to decipher what im saying, without adding the apostraphe or the paragraph.but if you ever dont get it, gimme a bell and il help you out.oh and just for the record- gcse eng- a*.a level prediction- a. oh, and yes needed a comma after it.and if you were so obsessed with grammar and punc,you wouldnt have used ellipsis with "can't".and why would i need aparagraph when i stayed on one topic?silly, silly boy.

Latest

Trending

Trending