Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

New hair for 2010 Watch

ReputationRep:
    Just looking for a little advice
    Currently, my hair is relaxed and in a simple bob (profile pic), but I want a change!!!

Im turning 18 in early Jan, and want a new style (and maybe new colour (all over or highlights)) to surprise everyone and just to be a new me!

Im thinking about going for a style like Frankie from The Saturdays, maybe with some highlighted bits in the fringe.This is Frankie from The Saturdays:

I tried to style my hair in an asymmetric bob (below) to see how it would kind of look - i kind of want this style but with an actual fringe

What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    To be honest if I were you (a girl) I would go for an undercut, i.e shave one side like Rihanna did (or has still got) it will look good because you have a circular face shape.

Quite an extreme measure but I think it looks really good on girls!

I actually cannot believe I am giving hair advice to a girl! LOL!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SPJC)
    To be honest if I were you (a girl) I would go for an undercut, i.e shave one side like Rihanna did (or has still got) it will look good because you have a circular face shape.

Quite an extreme measure but I think it looks really good on girls!

I actually cannot believe I am giving hair advice to a girl! LOL!
    Lol I appreciate your hair advice lol thanks
    im scared enought to be cutting my hair as it's shoulder length and afro-caribbean hair (even though its relaxed) doesnt grow back superfast!!!!
    so im not sure on the shaving but i dont doubt it will look good!!!
    thanks hun x

Poll
What is your favourite film genre?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.