Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you keep a diary or journal? Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you keep a diary?
    Yes
    55.56%
    No
    22.22%
    I used to when I was younger
    22.22%
    Other (Comment below)
    0%

ReputationRep:
    I remember when I was younger I was encouraged to keep a diary, I never really filled in more than a sentence because I thought it was pointless and tiresome. However, I've started writing one and I'm curious whether anyone else keep a diary or journal? What do you write in it? How do you begin and end?

ReputationRep:
    I have a set beginning and end but the format within the two varies on my mood. I write in what I've done, I vent or work through my emotions, I talk about what I am looking forward to or things that have made me laugh. Anything at all that I wish. It was my NY res a few years ago and I've kept it going strong.

ReputationRep:
    i do but i don't write anything too personal in it in case someone ever saw it!

ReputationRep:
    I probably should because I have such a bad memory but it's likely that someone would find it. Plus I'm a bit boring. Haha.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.