The Student Room Group

Birthcontrol pills and breast gain?

Which birth control pill most likey has the best chance of breast gain?
I've been debating birth control pills for awhile now but don't know which would be best. I REALLY want one that increases your bust as I'm 19 years old with bitty boobies :frown: bummer. I also suffer from mega cramps the day of or before I get my period. I've looked into pills such as BreastActives/Breast Gain but increase in breast size (if possible) through birth control pills seems like a more logical approach especially if I can decrease my crapms and control acne better. I've read all sorts of accounts in which girls' breasts increase 1-2 cup sizes which woud be fantastic.

Thanks ladies!

Scroll to see replies

My boobs are a size 32G and I am on cerazette which stops periods entirely. I wouldn't recommend it.
For acne, Dianette is brilliant (I've just come off it after 2 years, made such a difference)

Breast gain, I have no idea. The two that come to mind are weight gain (not too much obv) and accepting them, both are a little unreasonable.
Reply 3
Loz17
Breast gain, I have no idea. The two that come to mind are weight gain (not too much obv) and accepting them, both are a little unreasonable.

Nothing unreasonable about accepting them. Men have to all the time.
DiamondsAreForever
My boobs are a size 32G and I am on cerazette which stops periods entirely. I wouldn't recommend it.

I'm on Cerazette and I would recommend it.

It made my boobs go up a cup size.
samba
Nothing unreasonable about accepting them. Men have to all the time.

I bet :yep:

Maybe you could give OP tips then?

Spoiler

Reply 6
As said in previous threads, contraceptives don't always make your boobs grow bigger.
I've been on 3 different birth control pills and they've had NO effect whatsoever on my breast size. It is not a 'boob job' in a pill form and should never ever be used as such.
Ilora-Danon
I've been on 3 different birth control pills and they've had NO effect whatsoever on my breast size. It is not a 'boob job' in a pill form and should never ever be used as such.

Ignore this.... Bigger boobs are great :biggrin:
I started Microgynon 30 2 months ago, and have increased a cup size, pretty noticably!! Pretty happy with it :biggrin:
Reply 10
I'm on my second pack of Cilest and have gone from a B to quite a full C :smile: It happened stupidly quickly as well but there's really no guarantee with it. Cilest has also been great for sorting out any acne problems I've had, the nurse recommended it to me for that reason.
Anonymous
Ignore this.... Bigger boobs are great :biggrin:

She never said they weren't. She simply said that the pill doesn't necessarily affect your boobs size (I've been on 3 - Cerazette, Marvelon and Cilset and none of them did anything) and to take the pill purely to make your boobs bigger is stupid.
The pill is a pretty simple thing if it works. However, if your pill doesn't suit you, things can get messy. The depression I've had caused by Marvelon, the constant bleeding on cerazette etc etc. It's not to be taken lightly. You're putting a load of hormones in your body, and you can NEVER forget that.
Reply 12
Dianette did a good job - was on that for acne.

But seriously op - are you planning on doing that for the rest of your life? You do realise they'll go back to exactly the same size as they were when you come off it?
Reply 13
Lol no no no ladies...I'm not looking to take them just so my boobs get bigger. I'm saying it would be a nice perk....I know it's not "boobs in a bottle". I have friends on birthcontrol and their breasts have grown. And I know that each female has a different body with its own reactions. I'm simply asking if anyone's on birthcontrol pills for the same reason I'm looking to go on them: horrible cramps, minor irregularity, & acne. And out of those pills used for this, who has had breast gain also. I'm no doctor but I've seen it happen lol and I know some combination pills are loaded with hormones and cause other side effects...just purely curious
DiamondsAreForever

I'm on cerazette and I would recommend it... I've gone up 2 cup sizes. Although it depends on how the pill suits you... All pills have different effects on different people...
I look forward to feeling the effects of boob gain etc :P
God, the bane of my life are my boobs.

I went on Microgynon 30 for about 4 months and increased a cup size - but they were incredibly sore and tender....not much fun.

Also, they fail to have decreased in size after coming off it 2 months ago....in fact they went and decided to grow a little more - just to annoy me.
Reply 17
I've just gone on cerazette, I've taken like, three pills and already my boobs feel bigger, it's crazy, I got up this morning and was like, jesus christ! Although they had sort of been growing a bit before I started taking them, so I suppose this might be unrelated... happened quickly though.
I'm on Microgynon and mine didn't increase in size... It really depends on your body. Some pills may increase breast size on one person, but won't on another. You really can't know what will happen when you try a pill.

As for your other reasons, you should speak to your doctor and they will try you on something that they think will work. And if it doesn't, you can try another pill...
Reply 19
Original post by Ultimate_Geek

I went on Microgynon 30 for about 4 months and increased a cup size - but they were incredibly sore and tender....not much fun.

Yup. I've noticed whenever my boobs have "grown" on the pill, they're sore/tender/heavy almost all the time. Not idea.

Latest