The Student Room Group

Help me decide my future!!!

Hi,

I have two options open to me.

Option 1

Carry on doing my A-levels go to university and read economics have a great time at university like I have always wanted to do. Then try to get a career in an investment bank....

Option 2

Go and work for my dad as a electrical engineer earning a good salary while I'm training 2 days a week in college. Have a lot more leisure time and enjoy myself with money to enjoy while I'm young. (He has an Electrical engineering company worth over £1.4m).

Your opinions?

Thanks,
Would be interested to see what you decided to do --- ? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by econ1
Hi,

I have two options open to me.

Option 1

Carry on doing my A-levels go to university and read economics have a great time at university like I have always wanted to do. Then try to get a career in an investment bank....

Option 2

Go and work for my dad as a electrical engineer earning a good salary while I'm training 2 days a week in college. Have a lot more leisure time and enjoy myself with money to enjoy while I'm young. (He has an Electrical engineering company worth over £1.4m).

Your opinions?

Thanks,

Just a question, what is investment banking about in your own words... What are the requirements to do it? I'm in my last years at GCSE's and would like to know about it! Any information would help!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending