The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I know plenty of black girls who have thin thighs, so i think that generalisation is kinda untrue!
I have heard loads of reasons though, heard rumours about food, same kinda reasons why we are all fast runners apparently!!!
It's in the 'jeans' .. Teehee! Had to be done...

On a serious note, I'm assuming so. Although I have seen girls of different races with thick thighs that are due to their weight/size. But it's more prevalent in black girls me thinks.
Reply 3
Chantelle38
I know plenty of black girls who have thin thighs, so i think that generalisation is kinda untrue!
I have heard loads of reasons though, heard rumours about food, same kinda reasons why we are all fast runners apparently!!!

I did say "tend" to be in their genes. I never made any generalisations :smile:
Reply 4
In one of my psychology books it says that we store fat in different places, and also muscle is built in different places. This is one of the reasons put forwards for black people being more talented sprinters, and white people better at swimming.

I suppose black people might store more fat in their thighs, rather than their midsection?
they have smaller tits though :yep:
Depending on the region of Africa their roots are from, csome black girls can have uberthighs.

but yeah it is genetic/anatomic, The same as how Asians are tiny, south asians/greeks have hook noses and white people are genitally...dimorphic
Reply 7
I guess a "big" part of it is genetic :ahee:
Reply 8
Hmmm that is a generalisation, yes. Compared to my body I have thick thighs but they're not fat (honest) I guess it's what you get for dancing. My thighs are usually bigger than my black friends (relative to the rest of my body).
Reply 9
9MmBulletz

They do?!
Reply 10
it's just what their mama gave em!
Reply 11
Arielle
Hmmm that is a generalisation, yes. Compared to my body I have thick thighs but they're not fat (honest) I guess it's what you get for dancing. My thighs are usually bigger than my black friends (relative to the rest of my body).

Only pics of said thighs can confirm this, otherwise thunder thighs :yep:
9MmBulletz

Git the **** out ma face with dat **** :hand:

It's so that if you cheat on them, they can... crush you. Evolution and all that. :ahee:
one thing that you can generalise is that we tend to have bigger bums, breasts and thighs are touch and go.
Reply 14
+ polarity -

It's so that if you cheat on them, they can... crush you. Evolution and all that. :ahee:

What happens when I finish my bulk doe? I'll crush them :perv:
Reply 15
Chantelle38
one thing that you can generalise is that we tend to have bigger bums, breasts and thighs are touch and go.

:mmm:

Spoiler

It is a generalisation, as I have seen black girls with thick thighs and black girls with thin thighs. However, when it comes to asses, black girls win hands down :coma:
Reply 17
Diet plays an important role
+ polarity -

LOOOL!!! :five:
YannTouchable
Depending on the region of Africa their roots are from, csome black girls can have uberthighs.

but yeah it is genetic/anatomic, The same as how Asians are tiny, south asians/greeks have hook noses and white people are genitally...dimorphic

And other races aren't? :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending