The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Aberdeen Summer School

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi,

I got my offer letter today too, without an interview. I'm so relieved, after thinking of the worst case scenario. I don't think we'll be asked to go in again for an interview (just re read the admissions website). It says once you receive the offer you have to come in (in May/June) for the advice session. Hope that helped?

Good luck for the interview GarryF. I hope to see you there. Won't be in any of your classes though, maybe PHE?

Also, sorry for my depressing previous message, I was just a wee anxious. If anyone's wondering: sob stories don't matter, it's just people who need it.

x
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 21
hey yeah i got my acceptance letter, without an interview but chance of plans so i dnt need to go anymore :frown:
kaaavya
Hi,

I got my offer letter today too, without an interview. I'm so relieved, after thinking of the worst case scenario. I don't think we'll be asked to go in again for an interview (just re read the admissions website). It says once you receive the offer you have to come in (in May/June) for the advice session. Hope that helped?

Good luck for the interview GarryF. I hope to see you there. Won't be in any of your classes though, maybe PHE?

Also, sorry for my depressing previous message, I was just a wee anxious. If anyone's wondering: sob stories don't matter, it's just people who need it.

x

That's definitley true - I don't have a sob story either - I just really want the insurance. I never heard about the advice session - what's that? Did you apply for accommodation? Thanks for the reply =]
Reply 23
Was just wondering if the people who didnt get an interview and just got striaght in are currently in education now... as GarryF i know isnt (his interview went fine and he got into summer school) just wondered if it had something to do with that?
Reply 24
Original post by kaaavya

Original post by kaaavya
Hi,

x

Hi kaaavya, Ive recently been accepted for summer school too. anyway we could talk?
Reply 25
im applying ^^ still waiting for my teachers reference though >.<
Reply 26
i went to summer school last year and can honestly say thay it's one of the best things i've ever done. i've taken a gap year so am going to be starting a degree in biomedical science at aberdeen this september. You definitely don't need a sob story to get in and a lot of people get accepted without interviews.

Summer school was amazing, i made so many friends that i'll keep for life, and i wish i could do it all over again! One of the course co-ordinators, Marjo, is absolutely hilarious. She might seem a bit scary at first but really is such a softie!!

Enjoy and hopefully i'll see some of you in september
xXx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending