The Student Room Group

2010 Dentistry Leeds thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
rubberdam123
what did everyone else think of their interview?

alrite but nt great. The tour afterwards was pretty good tho, when did u have urs?
prodigy92
alrite but nt great. The tour afterwards was pretty good tho, when did u have urs?

hey i have my interview this wed! what was the interview like im pretty scared!!! any hard questions? what sort of replies should we give? long answers or short? im soo nervous xxxx
Reply 22
xDeleriusx
hey i have my interview this wed! what was the interview like im pretty scared!!! any hard questions? what sort of replies should we give? long answers or short? im soo nervous xxxx

Just give medium answers :smile: or as much you can think of at the time, you'll be great good luck :biggrin:
Reply 23
Hiii
Just wondered if anyone knows how long it'll take Leeds to get back to us after interviews . . .??
hey guys, how long does the leeds interview last??
hey you guys what kind of questions do they ask ?
Reply 26
Heyy I have an interview with Leeds a week today :s just wondering how other people found their interviews and if there is any guidance they could give...don't worry im not asking what they asked you or anythign like that...just wanted to get a feel of what it would be like.
Thanks x
Reply 27
AHH im so nervous for my interview guys....mine is this week. Anyone know what it's like, is it formal, ps based? Really really want this uni!!
Reply 28
eloux
AHH im so nervous for my interview guys....mine is this week. Anyone know what it's like, is it formal, ps based? Really really want this uni!!

Hey! omg my interviews on the 26th as well. What time is yours?

Does anybody know what type of questions they ask, im so nervous!
Reply 29
joti5
Hey! omg my interviews on the 26th as well. What time is yours?

Does anybody know what type of questions they ask, im so nervous!

Mine is half past 11, what about you?
Reply 30
eloux
Mine is half past 11, what about you?

My interview was very formal - lots of dental questions - what makes a good dentist etc, describe procedures. 4 people on panel with buzzers.
has anyone heard?
Reply 32
i havnt herd nethin apparently we shud start to here from them lyk nxt wk
Reply 33
grr the wait for a reply is so irritating, though it's nice to know they're actually taking their time to concider and compare applicants unlike the majority of other universities! :smile: good luck everyone!
Reply 34
apparently its monday the 15th guys :s
Reply 35
eloux
apparently its monday the 15th guys :s

I feeeel sickkk!! how do you knowww its going to be mondayyy?? best of luckkk x
Reply 36
heyyy Im a 3rd year at leeds if anyone needs any advice, or has questions etc etc send me a message, would be happy to help x x
Reply 37
BeeJay
I feeeel sickkk!! how do you knowww its going to be mondayyy?? best of luckkk x

I read it on here...however i have also just read that someone called up this morning and they said that it wont be today but hopefully sometime this week..
Reply 38
eloux
I read it on here...however i have also just read that someone called up this morning and they said that it wont be today but hopefully sometime this week..

I called up today aswell lol am soo eager. the lady didnt give anything away. she just said the process is gonna start this week, i asked whether early this week or later this week she just said i couldnt tell. urgh so frustrating why dont they just tell you?!! good luck anyway :smile:
Reply 39
BeeJay
I called up today aswell lol am soo eager. the lady didnt give anything away. she just said the process is gonna start this week, i asked whether early this week or later this week she just said i couldnt tell. urgh so frustrating why dont they just tell you?!! good luck anyway :smile:

Yeahh I read today in the general thread that they were processing them today so we'd here about wednesday? and friday at the latest?? Good luck to you too, its driving me nuts!!

Quick Reply

Latest