The Student Room Group
Plymouth Marjon University
Plymouth
Visit website

UCP Marjon (Plymouth)

As we are relatively new to the TSR I have started this thread to get some Marjon discussions going... Let us know your thoughts!:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hi to all - I'm a going to Marjon's Sept this year - I'm a really mature student, just about to clock 40! so all of you 21/22 year olds have nothing to worry about!
Plymouth Marjon University
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 2
i cant wait till september!
doing youth and community work, but will i be the only 18 year old there? :|

does anyone know if theres a freshers week at ucp and if so when does it start as im travelling 6 hours to move down there so need to know when to come down as soon as!

cheers
Reply 3
PonchoKid
i cant wait till september!
doing youth and community work, but will i be the only 18 year old there? :|

does anyone know if theres a freshers week at ucp and if so when does it start as im travelling 6 hours to move down there so need to know when to come down as soon as!

cheers

Hi there!
They send you an information pack sometime in August with all the dates :smile:

I've started a freshers facebook group which hopfully will soon manage to have some people join at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=131825113509909&v=photos#!/group.php?gid=131825113509909&v=wall

:smile:
Reply 4
CElizabeth
Hi there!
They send you an information pack sometime in August with all the dates :smile:

I've started a freshers facebook group which hopfully will soon manage to have some people join at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=131825113509909&v=photos#!/group.php?gid=131825113509909&v=wall

:smile:

cheers, iv joined the group [=
Hey I'm going in September to do Speech and Language Therapy!

I'm 19 now after a really boring gap year so I'm going to make the most of it when I get there. :smile:

EDIT: I made a UCP Marjon Entry for 2010 thread in the University of Plymouth forum, but I'm yet to find anyone else who is going to do Speech and Language Therapy.
Hey everyone,

I'm starting the BEd in General Primary at Marjon this September. I'm entering uni a bit late... I'm 26! I can't wait to get out of my boring job and get started on the course. I'll probably be moving to Plymouth too so it's all a new start for me. Erk!
Reply 7
Hi there people,

Just thought id drop in a leave a message :smile:

I joined marjon last year and have finished the first year!

Im Here is people wish to ask any questions about marjon/plymouth/freshers anything to do with it :smile:

Im 19 male doing sports media course :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Marjon
As we are relatively new to the TSR I have started this thread to get some Marjon discussions going... Let us know your thoughts!:smile:

First time on this site. Really want to meet new people going same uni as me... =)
Original post by Christellah
First time on this site. Really want to meet new people going same uni as me... =)

What course are you doing? :smile:
Hi everyone, i'll be doing English Literature here.
Anyone else doing it?
My friends going to Marjon to do Outdoor Management. I went up to visit with him and it seemed like a pretty nice place, the sports facilities were lush!
Reply 12
I'm starting at Marion from 2012. Anyone else starting then too?
Reply 13
Original post by josh90
I'm starting at Marion from 2012. Anyone else starting then too?

Hi Josh,

I am hoping to go to Marjon in sept 2012 :smile:
Reply 14
Aha nice! What you want to study? :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by josh90
Aha nice! What you want to study? :smile:

I have a place for speech and language therapy, how about you?
Reply 16
I'm going Marjon in September aswell, think I might be one of the few 18 year old's there haha, just wandering what the night life and Plymouth is like in general as I've never even been before! If some one could give me any info that'd be great :smile:
Original post by HollyBear
I have a place for speech and language therapy, how about you?

If you have any questions about the SLT course, feel free to ask (I'm just finishing second year).
Reply 18
That sounds good! Hopefully pe and coach :smile:
Reply 19
Also I've been out in Plymouth a few times and it seems pretty good... Not been out too many times though!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending