The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Are you a homosexual? :lolwut:

But seriously, of course you're not the only man to hate football...
Reply 2
My boyfriend hates football too, lucky me :smile:
No.
Reply 4
Perhaps your gay.

haha, na dude, personally I love Football but im not into the whole "have a beer, watch the game" crap. If im going to watch football I want to watch it in the comfort of my own home.

Whenever I see a bunch of guys watching the Football talking about a load of s**t I can tell 75% of those would prefer to be at home watching it with thier feet up.

But most men won't say "NO" to thier mates for some reason.
Reply 5
Probably not the best place to ask that question tbh.

You probably don't like football because you possess a vagina mate, yes I just called you a ladyboy :colonhash:
Reply 6
I love football. Disrespect my love again and hell to pay. No seriously, it really just depends on what you were brought up with and enjoy.
Perhaps it's not the actual sport you don't like, but rather the culture that comes with it?
Reply 8
vinargar face
I'm a man i must drink bear i must watch the football.....:mad: i actually would rather get punched in the face for 17 rigorous hours off a armadillo with a robot giant arm then watch a football game..
any other amigos out there feel the same???

You're not alone. I would much rather read Kant, than watch a game of no significance.
Hate it. Hate it hate it hate it. It's not that I don't like sports: I really enjoy watching rugby and cricket. I think football's just a) boring, b) broadly speaking played by tossers and c) broadly speaking watched by tossers.
Reply 10
Barça
Probably not the best place to ask that question tbh.

You probably don't like football because you possess a vagina mate, yes I just called you a ladyboy :colonhash:

Football is for people who have vaginas, I think is what you meant to say :confused:
You must drink bear?? :rofl:
Reply 12
I dont hate football but i dont exactly follow it. The only time i proper get into it is during the world cup. I get bored of the same sport easy, like at the start of this year it was ice hockey because of the winter olympics but now its getting boring. Before that it was rugby for a while. Its just watching the same thing over and over gets boring, most football matches are very similar and i couldnt be really interested in it for 20 years like lots of guys are.
Reply 13
Don't like watching football either. Tennis and cricket are much more enjoyable sports to watch personally.

I do like playing football however.
I hate football. Personally I prefer a few hours on a climbing wall practising rock climbing as opposed to kicking a ball into a net repeatedly.

However when it comes to watching sports, I find pretty much find all of them boring.
Reply 15

The worst thing is hating football but then having girl mates that are avid fans :facepalm:

And you can't call me pussy because I like rugby (the tough guy version of pussy ass cry baby football) and cage fighting (UFC FTW). Also I like Drum and Bass.
Reply 16
vinargar face
I'm a man i must drink bear i must watch the football.....:mad: i actually would rather get punched in the face for 17 rigorous hours off a armadillo with a robot giant arm then watch a football game..
any other amigos out there feel the same???

You say this now...
Also, not all football must be done whilst drinking beer.
I know some people who dont like football, and they are so feminine its unbelievable..either that or they are hardcore gamers :P
Reply 18
I hate all sports on TV, and I hate playing football on grass for some reason. Although I love inside football and playing on the asphalt. Since its easier to move around.
I love football is the best game ever .... just never heard of guy not actually liking football

Odd that all

Golf is pussies yuk :P

Latest