The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Sorry :redface: I miss the back room. I still think suggesting food is a good idea though.
Reply 21
Helenia
Dudes! This is NOT the oral sex tips thread. Pikaboo, you should know better...

Subscribe for that privelege!
Reply 22
I'm so skint I can't even afford £3.50. Gonna have to wait a month!
Reply 23
Im kinda going thru the opposite problem.. I really wanna do it to someone but don't want them to do it to me.. Help anyone?? :confused:
Reply 24
Annik
Im kinda going thru the opposite problem.. I really wanna do it to someone but don't want them to do it to me.. Help anyone?? :confused:

Well, you just give the person oral, and then if they try to go down there just stop them and start other things.
Reply 25
deej2
Well, you just give the person oral, and then if they try to go down there just stop them and start other things.

no no.. its like "ok..well you can't do it to me if i cant do it to u".. some weird trust thing :rolleyes: lol..
Reply 26
Come on! Chill out!

The guy is just a bit frustrated! He's not trying to demean women, although, it probably wasn't the best idea to ask for advice on how to persuade her (sorry dude but it's true). However, don't give him a hard time about it! It's not like he's asking tips to trick his girlfriend into doing it!
or become celibate...
Reply 28
Annik
no no.. its like "ok..well you can't do it to me if i cant do it to u".. some weird trust thing :rolleyes: lol..

Oooooooohhhhhhh
Well, I dont know then. Say that youd much prefer for you to show you trust them some other way?
Reply 29
Pookerson
Come on! Chill out!

The guy is just a bit frustrated! He's not trying to demean women, although, it probably wasn't the best idea to ask for advice on how to persuade her (sorry dude but it's true). However, don't give him a hard time about it! It's not like he's asking tips to trick his girlfriend into doing it!

THANK YOU!!! At last jesus!!!

Although admitedly I could of worded it better.

Lets get it straight i'm not about to force it in her mouth, however, there's nothing wrong with requests in a relationship.
Reply 30
AnonGuy2005
Ok since there's a thread on anal I think oral should be within the boundaries :smile:. Basically I've performed it on my gf, and she loves it, now i'd like her to try on me, but she's not having any of it! :frown:

How can I convince her?

I laughed so much reading this thread - reminds me of my school days :biggrin: !! This is something you need your MALE friends to give you advice,not female ones. Firstly, you should never have done it without her reciprocating in the first place. Big No-No. Basically withdraw your services unless she decides to do likewise.

It all depends on a) how much you like her and b) how good you are with girls.

These 2 factors determine EVERY relationship. Good luck.
:wink: :wink:
Reply 31
deej2
Oooooooohhhhhhh
Well, I dont know then. Say that youd much prefer for you to show you trust them some other way?

but i wanna do it on him :rolleyes:
*hides with shame*
Reply 32
Annik
*hides with shame*

Well, he can show he trusts you by letting you give him oral and he can give you something else in return/do something else. . . .
Reply 33
Pookerson
Come on! Chill out!

i agree.. poor lad :frown:
I must say it's kinda selfish of her.. I mean, obviously if its her choice.. but still, id be pretty annoyed lol... Not that I want a blowjob being a girl and all :rolleyes: *shuts up*
Reply 34
deej2
Well, he can show he trusts you by letting you give him oral and he can give you something else in return/do something else. . . .

hmm.. i dont think he'll go for that.. :frown:
I'm just really self conscious :mad: its so annoying..
deej2
Subscribe for that privelege!

*Has a great idea for a new thread in the back room*

:rolleyes:
Reply 36
Fleff
*Has a great idea for a new thread in the back room*

:rolleyes:

I was seriously considering it actually.
Reply 37
Annik
*hides with shame*

How can you not want it :confused: Anyway, I think the threadstarter is expecting too much, its her choice.
deej2
I was seriously considering it actually.

So was I, but then I realised it could all too easily fit into other, erm... Threads.
:cool:
Reply 39
deej2
You totally insensitive and chauvanistic (sp) pig. You should respect your girlfriend enough to let her decide whether she wishes to give you oral sex or not. I am presuming you gave her oral sex for no other reason than you wanted to. I find it very difficult to imagine that she forced your head down there. Anyway, if she doesnt want to give you oral then its up to her, you dont not have the right to oral sex. Also to the idiot who said "its only fair" - you are an absolute, complete and utter twit.

wtf. Seriously dude, there's no reason why he shouldn't ask for tips to persuade his gf. Doesn't mean he is a bad guy, just that he is a guy. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending