The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Official Warwick Applicants Thread 2011

Wassup y'all :h:

This is a thread for all of you applying to the ridiculously competitive Warwick in 2010 (for 2011 entry or deferred 2012 entry).

Name your course and subject and chatter away...

I'm applying for English (Q300)
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'm applying for MMORSE.. anyone else?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
I'm applying for Economics L100 :biggrin:
sango

This is a thread for all of you applying to the ridiculously competitive Warwick in 2010 (for 2011 entry or deferred 2012 entry).

Lol, I just realised we say the same thing on our spoiler after mentioning our unis..
Reply 4
I've just done a Durham one of these...anyway, Law :smile:
sango

Did you go to the Open Day today?

Anyway, I'm applying for Law. :biggrin:
Reply 6
Anita B. Studin
Lol, I just realised we say the same thing on our spoiler after mentioning our unis..

Haha I know right. I just can't help but envisage myself logging on to UCAS one day and finding that I have received five rejections :afraid:
Reply 7
Doughnuts!!
Did you go to the Open Day today?

Anyway, I'm applying for Law. :biggrin:

Yep. Quite liked the place.
How's the place like? I heard it's very isolated from everywhere else and got told I'd get bored coming from a city (London)..
sango
Yep. Quite liked the place.

As did I. I don't like how isolated it is though. Could be a pain in the butt when going out.

For all I know we could have past each other btw. :holmes:
Becca :)
I've just done a Durham one of these...anyway, Law :smile:

Where else are you applying?
Reply 11
Doughnuts!!
As did I. I don't like how isolated it is though. Could be a pain in the butt when going out.

For all I know we could have past each other btw. :holmes:

I doubt it. I was constantly looking for black people and all the few black people I saw were girls. That is unless you saw a big black boy wearing a black converse shirt with purple writing and jeans. Probably being followed by a shorter man in a suit and jeans as well as two young boys and an even shorter woman in a suit and purple shirt.

:holmes:
(edited 13 years ago)
I'm applying for Maths G103... :cool:
Reply 13
Doughnuts!!
Where else are you applying?

Cambridge, Durham, Nottingham and Exeter, you?
I've just clicked on your profile and I'm friends with you on fb! Cambridge Law Conference much!haha
Reply 14
Engineering (H102) ... anyone else?
Reply 15
Applying for History :smile:
Economics :smile:
Reply 17
BSc Management - N200

Anyone at the same talk as me today? One guy got told not too bother applying :biggrin: *cringe*
Awoo. Liked the look of it today on the Open Day.

Law (M100)
Slightly worried that they say they can fill their quota for Law students 3 times over with AAA or better though...
Becca did you go to the Law talk today? I found the Head of Law quite funny, his accent did it!
(edited 13 years ago)
Becca :)
Cambridge, Durham, Nottingham and Exeter, you?
I've just clicked on your profile and I'm friends with you on fb! Cambridge Law Conference much!haha

I'm guessing this is Rebecca May? The girl whose defence for the client with the swimming pool (?) I cruelly rejected? :p:

I'm going for Cambridge, Nottingham, Birmingham and Manchester. Which college are you going for?

Btw, well done on the AS grades. I flopped regarding UMS, so it's unlikely that I'll get an offer from Cam. You on the other hand, should be fine!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending