The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Toothy blowjob.
Reply 61
TwoZootsPlz
Its almost painful when my gf licks and sucks the head obviously its not enjoyable and just ruins it. Advise?

I think it means you're gay?
Reply 62
Get a nuuu biird m8 cause she obviously not good at suckin you love sttick
Yeaah i think i agree wiith Bummaa tbh you need to get a gooden or your gonnaa have no fun babe :wink:
Reply 64
TwoZootsPlz
Its almost painful when my gf licks and sucks the head obviously its not enjoyable and just ruins it. Advise?

Boyfriend sort of had similar problem, and no i wasnt using my teeth it was just sore when the foreskin went back, not any more though, top tip though, use lube makes it a lot smoother and also increases the pleasure factor as well :smile:
Reply 65
Emma.x
Boyfriend sort of had similar problem, and no i wasnt using my teeth it was just sore when the foreskin went back, not any more though, top tip though, use lube makes it a lot smoother and also increases the pleasure factor as well :smile:

No it doesn't, it just shows she doesn't really know what she is doing - you should never need lube for a bj
Reply 66
Davezk
I guess you're uncircumsised. It is pretty sensitive until you start getting regular action and once it's more accustomed to touch through oral and sexual intercourse it becomes a lot more enjoyable.

Can't believe I was the only one to post something sensible.

Best answer thanks.
Reply 67
Maybe your manhood is just really sensitive,Or it could be that your girl is just sucking too hard?

I know this guy once who had his..(you know) sucked by this lady he met on a night out,she sucked him that hard his (manhood) was bruised the next day and painfull lol.
Reply 68
Ask her for one if she has stopped or suggest it and if it hurts just say softer?
Reply 69
You have a hypersensitive bell end and need to expose it more so it gets use to the sensation of being touched. Poke it in the shower more.
Reply 70
MattGriff
No it doesn't, it just shows she doesn't really know what she is doing - you should never need lube for a bj

wanna read the back of the tube? think oyu find it does increase the pleasure, especially when you can get all sorts from ones that tingle to ones that warm up so ya know dont know if you use vaseline out of a pot but lube does increase pleasure :smile:
Reply 71
Emma.x
wanna read the back of the tube? think oyu find it does increase the pleasure, especially when you can get all sorts from ones that tingle to ones that warm up so ya know dont know if you use vaseline out of a pot but lube does increase pleasure :smile:

HAHAHA wow the tube trying to sell you the lube says that! Funny huh!

Lube is great for handjobs, but oral is far far better without if the girl knows what she is doing. Being the owner of a penis and the receiver of oral I think I am probably in a better position to comment miss :biggrin:
Emma.x

You want to get warming or tingling lube in your mouth? Really? Most of them feel unpleasant enough on your junk, let alone anywhere else.
Reply 73
MattGriff

Lube is great for handjobs, but oral is far far better without if the girl knows what she is doing. Being the owner of a penis and the receiver of oral I think I am probably in a better position to comment miss :biggrin:

That's called an opinion Matt, you do not speak for all the males in this world. I have received oral with and without lube, lube can actually make it a lot better in my > opinion <
Yes, from a girl who knows what shes doing to, either way :rolleyes:
Reply 74
MattGriff

Yes but its not a load of bull **** ya know there has to be a certain amount of truth in it and if you read thru many of these kind of threads you will see lube is highly recommened, and its not nessecarily anything to do with the girl, i know my bf loves it without lube but the first few times he said it hurt at times just when the foreskin went back, so lube helped.
Reply 75
I Love Dog
You want to get warming or tingling lube in your mouth? Really? Most of them feel unpleasant enough on your junk, let alone anywhere else.

Lol, it doesnt really tingle in your mouth that much mainly on the skin, but the warm one is nice and so long as its flavoured i can honestly say sometimes i prefer the taste of it and it makes the cum taste nicer as well.
Reply 76
Fletch12
That's called an opinion Matt, you do not speak for all the males in this world. I have received oral with and without lube, lube can actually make it a lot better in my > opinion <
Yes, from a girl who knows what shes doing to, either way :rolleyes:

Erm, your not really disagreeing with me there pal - I stated 'from a girl who knows what she is doing' which your last sentance backs up.

Thank you for clarifying what an opinion was too, then telling me I don't speak for everyone, then backing me up - it makes it a really well thought out post :wink:
Reply 77
Are you sure she's not just uneducated and thinks she has to suck the c** out before you've came? Kinda like a straw.
Reply 78
MattGriff
Erm, your not really disagreeing with me there pal - I stated 'from a girl who knows what she is doing' which your last sentance backs up.

Thank you for clarifying what an opinion was too, then telling me I don't speak for everyone, then backing me up - it makes it a really well thought out post :wink:

Smarmy or what!
You obviously read the post in the wrong way.
I hadn't set out to disagree with you, I just said its all down to opinions what is more pleasurable?
Didn't back you up either, I said either way (yes, with girl who knows what she's doing, or someone who isn't that experienced).
Reply 79
Fletch12
Smarmy or what!
You obviously read the post in the wrong way.
I hadn't set out to disagree with you, I just said its all down to opinions what is more pleasurable?
Didn't back you up either, I said either way (yes, with girl who knows what she's doing, or someone who isn't that experienced).

Ha ha I love numpties who give crap like that after giving some pretentious "That is called an opinion" crap, does make me titter heartily.

Oh right, I read it the wrong way did I? Hmm I just read what you wrote, if you meant something different and given the English you used does not denote what you say then you should have worded it better.

Latest