The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

it depends
sometimes ive gone at it straight away again
other times i could be out until the next day
I am not very experienced so I could keep going for a couple of days with small breaks
My boyfriend really isn't in the mood to go again afterwards- by the next morning yes, but before a sleep and a cuddle in between no...pretty normal i think...though sods law dictates it won't be normal and a load of people on here will start going 'nahhh its way abnormal not to be able to do it at least 5 times a night'!!
Reply 4
30 mins and then maybe an hour after that. Gets longer the more sex you have in 1 day / night.
Once every 12 hours for me tbh.
Kind of depends. Sometimes I could just go again straight away, other times I'd need to give it a good half hour.
Reply 7
My ex used to stay hard after he had come and would be ready to go again straight away! It's only if after he came he didn't have any stimulation for 5-10 mins that he would go soft.
Reply 8
dumbus_blondus
My boyfriend really isn't in the mood to go again afterwards- by the next morning yes, but before a sleep and a cuddle in between no...pretty normal i think...though sods law dictates it won't be normal and a load of people on here will start going 'nahhh its way abnormal not to be able to do it at least 5 times a night'!!

And you assume that they are telling the truth why...? It's the internet. Every male is 6'3 240lbs with low body fat and an 8" penis.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 9
It's interesting how much it varies. For one ex-bf it was a whole day, for another it was a mere hour.
Sithius
And you assume that they are telling the truth why...? It's the internet. Every male is 6'3 240lbs with low body fat and an 8" penis.

LOL so true. clearly from the variety of responses op can conclude that every man is different!
One guy ejaculated, waited two minutes then started again, and that second time was even better than the first.

He then did that once more.

Then again I have also had guys who have only screwed me once and have been unable to get hard again for an hour or more, maybe not at all.
I don't often experience any real 'refractory period'.

I would have thought for any young male a time longer than 20/30 minutes would be an indication of poor health. An hour, or an entire day? Jeeeeeeez.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 13
Depends on the girl...
At night I fall asleep before I start up again, but during the day I can usually do it multiple times in a row :ahee:
Reply 15
3 days
dumbus_blondus

as a rule the urge to pound away like a pile driver five times a nights tends to wear off once a bloke is out of his teens/early twenties

After that he learns more about technique and skill over raw power. He gets rid of the notion that pounding her so hard the floor boards crack is the mark of a sex god. One of the reasons many people (men and women) prefer older lovers is that they tend to know what they are doing.

Anyway it depends on my mood, sometimes im good after one other times it can go again within a few minutes
(edited 13 years ago)
dumbus_blondus

Mine's the same, and even my ex was still a few hours. Suits me, cause I hate going again (COULD, just have absolutely no desire to) and after more than once I'd get kinda... sore :p: and bored!

And this is all before me, my boyfriend or my ex hit 20. How sad. :p:
my boyfriend can go pretty soon after we've already had sex. but, he says im the only girl who he's been able to get aroused with in that short of a period (about 10 minutes, one time it was 5 minutes after he'd cummed) and a few times he's told me he pre-cums and cums way more with me than he ever has. and, the cum feels different in that its a lot more intense and powerful than normal. so, i guess it depends on the guy and the girl he's with.
Reply 19
Depends how long the sex lasted in the first place

Latest