Meal Deals: Sainsbury, WHSmith, Waitrose, Boots, Greggs, Tesco or just go to Watch

The_Male_Melons
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Nandos, mcdonalds, kfc, barbaritou
Cicerao
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Make your own lunch, way way way cheaper.
cambo211
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Boots!
tehforum
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Tesco do a decent £2 one.

But honestly, you should just get the pasta pot (£1.25), then bring your drink and crisps from home (less than 75p easily).
username196545
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'd make it myself tbh.
FormerlyFrisbeeFan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Much cheaper and probably nicer to make them yourself.
damos92
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
KFC. Mini fillets are just too nice.
lyrical_lie
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Boots if I had to choose Greggs used to be good until they stopped having th mexican chicken sandwich as part of the meal deal .
Cybele
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Boots... they do literally everything now, pasta, sushi, samosas etc.
emma155
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Tesco is my favourite at the moment, chargrilled chicken pasta, kitkat and fruit juice or coke. I used to like Boots, but I have got a bit bored of it.
Sakura-Chan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If you're going to buy sandwiches, it's got to be M&S. At least theirs are nice, where as Boots and Tesco's are a bit gross, from what I've found anyway!

M&S sandwich + 4 cans of Pepsi (for £1) from Poundland = win :coma: Way better than a proper meal deal.
drbluebox
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Sakura-Chan)
If you're going to buy sandwiches, it's got to be M&S. At least theirs are nice, where as Boots and Tesco's are a bit gross, from what I've found anyway!

M&S sandwich + 4 cans of Pepsi (for £1) from Poundland = win :coma: Way better than a proper meal deal.
My Poundland does nice sandwiches!

Ironically I believe most sandwiches are centrally made anyway like many products just with different labels.

Did no one see that documentary about a year ago where they went to a sandwich factory and people were dropping stuff like chicken on the ground then putting it in the sandwiches, and how they freeze dry the sandwiches.
Nizzay!
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Anyone tried the mexican bean wrap from Boots? :coma:
JBlackbird
Report 9 years ago
I get every afternoon off anyway, I just live off super noodles.
drbluebox
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by JBlackbird)
I get every afternoon off anyway, I just live off super noodles.

Oh """" I forgot to buy stuff like noodles at Morrisons earlier, all I have in food is some frozen pizzas and want something different.
Sweet by and by
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Marks and Spencers, the sandwiches are nice and apparently the sushi is amazing
chemical_bex
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Boots bugsy sandwich, some red sky crisps and a pepsi max is like my favourite thing :sogood:
JBlackbird
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by drbluebox)
Oh """" I forgot to buy stuff like noodles at Morrisons earlier, all I have in food is some frozen pizzas and want something different.
Have you tried the Chicago Town Takeaway pizzas from the supermarkets? Immense. That coupled with garlic doughballs and some BBQ sauce is just full of win.
SatanIsAwesome
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
L2Cook.
drbluebox
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by JBlackbird)
Have you tried the Chicago Town Takeaway pizzas from the supermarkets? Immense. That coupled with garlic doughballs and some BBQ sauce is just full of win.
I prefer the Goodfellas chicken fajita ones, then again I havent had a Chicago Town pizza in ages, bought 4 of them from Morrisons cheap and flatmate nicked them and couldnt replace them as they went back up in price.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (177)
67.3%
No (86)
32.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed