Scroll to see replies

Muffinz
English Lang and Lit. :smile:

Me too :biggrin:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 41
I am worried that they are not going to get back to me until March. :frown: Either that or I get a straight rejection.
Reply 42
Geological Sciences MGeol

:smile:
Dentistry Dentistry
Environmental Science :biggrin:
Reply 45
applying for Geography BA.
Anyone received an acknowledgement yet? I may have already asked this, but I'm impatient!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 47
electronic engineering
Reply 48
99 Red Balloons
Anyone received an acknowledgement yet? I may have already asked this, but I'm impatient!

Nope. :l It's the only place that hasn't given me one!
Classical Literature and Philosophy. I'm dead nervous because I didn't get into any of the universities I applied for last year and I so badly want to get Leeds this year or I'm just not going to have the heart for it. Requirements are ABB and I've got A*BB so I should be okay but still, brickin' it for now.
Reply 50
Psychology for me!
Reply 51
Hi there, I got a conditional offer via UCAS for leeds today for the Geolgical Sciences (4 year) course. However, in the conditions, all it says is 'This offer is subject to you obtaining.. Subject to satisfactory interview.. For further details see letter from institution'

It doesn't give me any grade requirements? Could someone please explain this to me.

I thought if you had an interview, they would send a letter/email to you telling you you had an interview and then after your interview, give you your offer, not beforehand? HELP please :smile:
Just got an offer through

ABB in any order in Chemistry, Physics, Geography.

Good times :biggrin: Good luck everyone :smile:
Applying for Greek Civilisation and History :smile:
Reply 54
Original post by b1993
Hi there, I got a conditional offer via UCAS for leeds today for the Geolgical Sciences (4 year) course. However, in the conditions, all it says is 'This offer is subject to you obtaining.. Subject to satisfactory interview.. For further details see letter from institution'

It doesn't give me any grade requirements? Could someone please explain this to me.

I thought if you had an interview, they would send a letter/email to you telling you you had an interview and then after your interview, give you your offer, not beforehand? HELP please :smile:

Hey, I'm applying for the same course!
Nothing heard from Leeds yet, and I've got an acknowledgement from Liverpool so may well see you there!

In terms of the offer I thing, i think they make you an offer, then go for an interview and they can probably change the terms of their offer/whether they offer you anything after the interview. All the interviews are done on a specific day for the MGeol course I've been lead to beleive where they show us round the dept. and other stuff also.

I have a question for you though! How long did it take from your application being proccessed to hearing back from Leeds, even an acknowledgement? I've got acknowledgements from all of mine now except Leeds. :/
Reply 55
Applied for Law :smile:
Reply 56
Original post by dan_dan_dan
Graphic Communication Design, whammy!

same here :smile:
Reply 57
Original post by timcull
Hey, I'm applying for the same course!
Nothing heard from Leeds yet, and I've got an acknowledgement from Liverpool so may well see you there!

In terms of the offer I thing, i think they make you an offer, then go for an interview and they can probably change the terms of their offer/whether they offer you anything after the interview. All the interviews are done on a specific day for the MGeol course I've been lead to beleive where they show us round the dept. and other stuff also.

I have a question for you though! How long did it take from your application being proccessed to hearing back from Leeds, even an acknowledgement? I've got acknowledgements from all of mine now except Leeds. :/

Well it says I'll get a letter from the Uni so i'm sure that will explain everything :smile:
Erm, i sent my app went to ucas on the 6th and got my offer today :smile: i didnt get an acknowledgement though.
Anybody applied for Mechatronics & Robotics ? :smile:
I havent even recieved my acknowledgement email ! Impatience has kicked in :O
Reply 59
Applied for Meteorology and Climate Science :biggrin:
Sent my application on the 27th yet still haven't had an acknowledgement..

Latest