Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Official Warwick Applicants Thread 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Original post by EverLearningFool
Law =]

Have you received an acknowledgement yet?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Blair_Waldorf
I've applied to MMORSE as well and haven't heard anything as well. Do you know when they interview applicants? I'm so worried - I should have applied for economics, it seems to be a lot easier to get in :frown:

(Btw I love Gossip Girl :tongue:)

I'm glad its not just me actually but last year most applicants were being interviewed late October/beginning of November, so I'm guessing that'll be us as well. Do you know if they interview everyone who has a chance of getting offers or will they just hand out offers to people without interviews? I get really nervous when it comes to interviews. I hope they tell us in advance that we'll be interviewed and not like a week before!
Applying for Biological Sciences (C100) Going to see Warwick this Wednesday :smile:
Reply 303
Original post by sand4
I got an offer for physics! AAA (I didn't take further maths).

This is excellent!

I shouldnt come on TSR it makes me sad haha. Ive applied for physics and everyone else on here seems to have an offer =S arrrgh
Am I the only Law applicant on this thread with an acknowledgment? :s-smilie:
Applying for Chemistry and haven't got an Acknowledgement yet :/
Reply 306
Original post by Doughnuts!!
Am I the only Law applicant on this thread with an acknowledgment? :s-smilie:
I got an acknowledgement for Law a few weeks ago :smile:
Original post by Anita B. Studin
Waow congratulations! You've got two offers already! When did you send your application off?

I'm still waiting for my acknowledgement letter :frown:

I sent it off on like, the 28th of september, and I got my acknowledgement a little over a week ago...mine was in my junk e-mails actually, so check that as well :tongue:
I got an email from the maths department as did my friend who's applying for straight maths (I'm applying for maths and philosophy) telling us

'Mathematics degree programmes are among Warwick’s most popular courses, and attract an exceptionally large volume of applications, it may take a little time for us to confirm a decision through UCAS. However, please be assured that we will confirm a decision as soon as we are able to.'

Kinda scary :p:
Did anyone get a postcard as I did?
I just discovered an acknowledgement email in my junk folder. It's been there for over a week :shy2:
Reply 311
Anyone heard anything for MORSE apart from acknowledgement?

I want an offer so desperately lol. :frown:
Original post by Ultimate1
Anyone heard anything for MORSE apart from acknowledgement?

I want an offer so desperately lol. :frown:

I haven't even got an acknowledgement yet! And I even checked my junk mail, I want an offer so badly too lol but wouldn't they interview us before giving offers?
Reply 313
Original post by Anita B. Studin
I haven't even got an acknowledgement yet! And I even checked my junk mail, I want an offer so badly too lol but wouldn't they interview us before giving offers?

I think they do interview :s-smilie:

I don't even know how I'm gonna get there for a day trip :s-smilie:

But yeah Warwick just sounds too awesome :awesome:

I can soo imagine living there :biggrin:

Good luck and hopefully we'll see each other in a year's time ! :woo:
Just got an offer for International Management!

And to think that there's only 30 places!!
Computer science and business studies AND computer systems engineering

But we're applying for MMORSE.. does that count as well?

I loveee Warwick too :biggrin: eventhough I havent been there before, I did Google Map it so it's practically like being there right?.. and I agree I can imagine living there too :smile: but coming from London it'll probably seem like an isolatedf village...do you live far away? I think I'm only about 2.5hours ish train ride away.

Hope we both get in.

They do for MORSE
http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/courses/depta2z/morse/
"Interviews: Approximately half of all applicants are invited to interview."

However, I wonder if they give offers without interviewing people - some unis only interview applicants with relatively weak academic records.
Reply 319
I applied to Warwick on the 16th October, and even though my other choices have acknowledged my application, Warwick has yet to do so.
How long should it take to get an acknowledgement? Oxford, Durham, York and LSE all only took a few days!
Also, anyone else applied for PPE (L0V0)?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending