The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Me too. My contract is up soon.

I don't know what to get next. I just want a phone for games and a few apps. The iPhone has better games (and the bigger developers), Android is catching but I'm impatient and I've waited a year and a half already...
Reply 2281
Pft, seems the DHD is lasting about 12hours. That's not really doable tbh. Why not a bigger battery pack?! I'd love the Galaxy S, but after seeing how long it's taken Samsung to update it, I'm not so keen. Still, aren't HTC meant to be announcing something tomorrow?

EDIT: Seems I must've made that up, can't find anything.
(edited 13 years ago)

Original post by G8D
Had a go on a Desire/S/Streak today in several phone shops.

My Hero is ****e :cry:

Don't say that :slap:

btw, Cronos FroYo 1.4.2 is out.

mikeyd85
!

Mikey, have you tried it? Is it worth upgradin' from 1.3.0? It looks like there've been plenty of problems :s-smilie:
Original post by Clubber Lang
What MP3 players are you lot using? The stock one? (if you have sense does it use the same stock one that Google provide)

Also do any of your phones allow you to see things when the phone is on standby WITHOUT having to press the power button for the screen to come on? i.e have the screen sort of on all the time but not actually fully on. Would it be a battery killer?

Music Player Pro :biggrin:

But I need new music man, I've hardly listened to any of the stuff I have lately. For that I've been using Grooveshark, but I might get last.fm :h:

Erm... Clock? If you make it dark?

Spoiler

Original post by G8D
I don't use Cronos. Doesn't accept my SD card (or at least it didn't before).
I'm still on elelinux Froyo SE :colondollar:

How big is your card? :sexface:

I haven't had a single problem with Cronos! But now TSR crashes both of my browsers :nopity: so I've had to get Opera Mini again :dry:

Is Orange's FUP really 500MB? :mute: This month I'm > 8 GB :ninja:

Original post by G8D
New TSR is fine in Dolphin Browser for me :biggrin:

It's 500MB and I THINK it's another £5 for every 500MB extra you use, not sure if they implemented that yet.

Yesterday it crashed for me in Dolphin and the stock 2.2 browser :s-smilie: First it was really slow, then it just closed :s-smilie:

lol, **** that
My Android phone is awesome.

<3 Android.

<3 Desire.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Broderss

My Android phone is awesome.

<3 Android.

<3 Desire.

:hi: Broderss!
Original post by + polarity -
:hi: Broderss!

lol hihi

long time no see

how been?

lol hihi

long time no see

how been?

Good. Pretty good. Mostly good. I can't get myself to work though. This is unusual. :colonhash:

How are you? :colone:
Good. Pretty good. Mostly good. I can't get myself to work though. This is unusual. :colonhash:

How are you? :colone:

fine

been surprisingly busy these past weeks which makes a nice change. no time for the internets. although i did spend the whole of today on 4chan :colondollar:

yeah i got work too which i need to do. lots of work. it's pretty heavy right now :s-smilie:

fine

been surprisingly busy these past weeks which makes a nice change. no time for the internets. although i did spend the whole of today on 4chan :colondollar:

yeah i got work too which i need to do. lots of work. it's pretty heavy right now :s-smilie:

4chan?! :nooo:

I've been browsing a little. It passes the time :sigh:

I also have plenty of work to do too; this crasting is not helping at all :sigh:
Don't say that :slap:

btw, Cronos FroYo 1.4.2 is out.

Mikey, have you tried it? Is it worth upgradin' from 1.3.0? It looks like there've been plenty of problems :s-smilie:

Nah, I can't be bothered flashing again. :p:
Original post by mikeyd85

Original post by mikeyd85
Nah, I can't be bothered flashing again. :p:

:lol: Me neither, but apart from the initial problems, it looks like 1.4.2 is even faster! I might try it in a week or two. Titanium Backup makes things much easier

oh, Orange didn't **** me over :awesome:

:lol: Me neither, but apart from the initial problems, it looks like 1.4.2 is even faster! I might try it in a week or two. Titanium Backup makes things much easier

oh, Orange didn't **** me over :awesome:

Ooh thats good, I think I'm going to wait till 1.5 to upgrade (Currently on 1.1.1)
Got a Desire HD finally. I am very happy to have real android. That is all :smile:

Original post by G8D
Bastard!

Its so good. Cant wait for root and custom roms because the icons are too big. I think its at 210dpi, I want about 160 and 8x6 homescreen
I don't want my hero anymore. I think nearly a year of it I'd rather have another android please.
Why are you hating on the Hero? I've only had it for ~a month! :ashamed2:
Original post by Ducklighter
I don't want my hero anymore. I think nearly a year of it I'd rather have another android please.

What software have you got on it?
Original post by rorydaredking
Got a Desire HD finally. I am very happy to have real android. That is all :smile:

Ooh, what's it like? :ahee:

Latest

Trending

Trending