The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Official Warwick Applicants Thread 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by broadwayrachael
Kind of a late start, but hi!
Applying for Politics with International Studies - I would really like an offer soon!!! :tongue:

On your Nottingham, wont the offer be unconditional anyway cos you already have your A level grades??
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 341
I got my acknowledgement a while ago, hopefully i'll hear back soonish :frown: c'mon Philosophy tutors!!
Reply 342
I'm applying for Classical Civilisation. A bit of a risky choice of uni, but I'm hopeful :smile:
Reply 343
Original post by blanazs
i still haven't received my acknowledgment from warwick

I'm in the same boat, but it seems to be fairly common a thing. Hang in there! :rolleyes:
Original post by sportycricketer
On your Nottingham, wont the offer be unconditional anyway cos you already have your A level grades??

Yeah, it is :smile: I'm doing another A Level independently this year, so it's possible that Cambridge might put a condition on my offer if they were to give me one, but I don't think anywhere else would be likely to :smile:
Reply 345
Original post by broadwayrachael
That's interesting!! On the open day it was mentioned I could take modules outside of my core subject, but I assumed they'd probably be limited to arts subjects! Definitely Warwick then :smile: I really liked it at the Open Day, and the chance to be taught by Dr McCrisken is seriously fantastic :biggrin:

I'd suggest you do EPAIS instead...
Reply 346
Law M100 :smile:
Original post by Focus08
I'd suggest you do EPAIS instead...

You do? Enlighten me :smile:
Original post by no chance
I'm in the same boat, but it seems to be fairly common a thing. Hang in there! :rolleyes:

Oh thank God, I thought I was the only applicant Warwick had rudely failed to acknowledge! According to some posts on TSR, Warwick has already started giving out offers (though they seem to be mainly for Physics).
Still no acknowledgment for me :frown:
Reply 350
You might not necessarily get an acknowledgement email, all I've had is the prospectus, so of course mailing that out will take longer.
Still no acknowledgement for me either.. my friend just got an offer for maths (or physics not sure)
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 352
Anybody applying for History? Course looks brilliant :smile:
Original post by Stenner
Anybody applying for History? Course looks brilliant :smile:

I'm also applying for history! Agreed, I really like the look of the course content and loving the language modules :smile:
Original post by HilariousNinja

Original post by HilariousNinja
Applying for Mathematics (G100)
Acknowledgement recieved, now being considered!

wow! im applying for the same course! which other universities are you looking at?
Reply 355
Original post by cynthialf
I'm also applying for history! Agreed, I really like the look of the course content and loving the language modules :smile:

Totally agree. If you were lucky enough to get in, would you do the Renaissance course with the term in Venice?
yayyy just got an acknowledgement :biggrin:

I have no idea why I'm this happy.. it's only an acknowledgement
(it was in my junk folder)
I'm applying for French and German and French with German. Haven't seen anyone here applying to either course - so let's hope that means I have more of a chance. :biggrin: I got my acknowledgement around the 14th October.
Reply 358
Original post by schofio
I applied to Warwick on the 16th October, and even though my other choices have acknowledged my application, Warwick has yet to do so.
How long should it take to get an acknowledgement? Oxford, Durham, York and LSE all only took a few days!
Also, anyone else applied for PPE (L0V0)?

I just got acknowledged today, so it can take a good 10 days! I wonder why Warwick were so slow...
Reply 359
14 days and still no acknowledgement
i hope i get it soon
=S

Quick Reply

Latest