The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Official Warwick Applicants Thread 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
I'm applying for Law with French Law. I absolutely loved Warwick, please let me get an offer!

Anyone else applying for the same/European Law in general?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Applied for English Literature and Creative Writing, did anyone else? Acknowledged today..
Reply 362
Original post by anoif_
I'm applying for Law with French Law. I absolutely loved Warwick, please let me get an offer!

Law with studies abroad in English. Unfortunately I never carried a language through to A Level.
Just got my acknowledgement through :biggrin:
Reply 364
Original post by Howellsy
Law with studies abroad in English. Unfortunately I never carried a language through to A Level.

Ah cool, where abouts is the year abroad?
Reply 365
Original post by anoif_
Ah cool, where abouts is the year abroad?

They have a lot of links, but I'd probably go for the Netherlands.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 366
They have a lot of links, but I'd probably go for the Netherlands.

Sounds good. I had a look at your spoiler and see you're applying to Oxford too :smile: Their year abroad is the Netherlands, right?
Original post by purplestarfish
wow! im applying for the same course! which other universities are you looking at?

Cool! Erm the rest are Oxford, Imperial, UCL, Bristol. How about you?
(edited 13 years ago)
Yesss! Just got an offer for the Maths and Physics course :biggrin: So happy :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Stenner
Totally agree. If you were lucky enough to get in, would you do the Renaissance course with the term in Venice?

I'm actually not sure, I think it looks great and I'd definitely like to do some study abroad (well... other than the UK :biggrin:) but I'd really love to continue learning either German or Spanish as well.. Are you considering it?
Reply 370
Original post by helenamm92
Yesss! Just got an offer for the Maths and Physics course :biggrin: So happy :smile:

Congrats!!:biggrin:
Ha I'm applying for the same course :smile: when did you send your application off btw?
Original post by acm345
Congrats!!:biggrin:
Ha I'm applying for the same course :smile: when did you send your application off btw?

I sent mine off on the 28th of September, so pretty early :smile: Good luck with your application, and thanks :biggrin:

AABB at AS level and you've applied to Oxford?

you be dreamin fool.
Reply 373
Original post by helenamm92

Congratulations!! I'm very impressed.
Original post by Glen_Nichols

you be dreamin fool.

aww that's so mean! there was a thread here recently on a guy who got in with ADDD so as long as the person works really hard and is enthusiastic there is always a chance and you shouldn't put their confidence down like that!
Reply 375
Original post by Anita B. Studin
aww that's so mean! there was a thread here recently on a guy who got in with ADDD so as long as the person works really hard and is enthusiastic there is always a chance and you shouldn't put their confidence down like that!

I've got AAAD and never even thought twice about not applying.
Reply 376
Original post by Glen_Nichols

you be dreamin fool.

I'd rather show innitiative then not at all. Also the fact there's more to the application then your grades like your LNAT score or personal statement. I know people who've applied with less than that and sure I know a lot of people who have AAAA at AS. Plus there's the fact a lot of people will just be putting down predicted grades anyway. Don't care for your opinion. :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
I'd rather show innitiative then not at all. Also the fact there's more to the application then your grades like your LNAT score or personal statement. I know people who've applied with less than that and sure I know a lot of people who have AAAA at AS. Plus there's the fact a lot of people will just be putting down predicted grades anyway. Don't care for your opinion. :biggrin:

Go for it! The interview and LNAT are so important anyway, once you get to the interview you can wow them there! I mean, if you didn't you'd regret it forever! And jeez, it's not as if you're applying with EEDU! :biggrin:
Reply 378

Absolutely. Go for it. Anyone got a haters gonna hate macro?
Reply 379
Original post by anoif_

Law with German Law :biggrin: it looks so amazing.

Quick Reply

Latest