The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Official Nottingham Applicants Thread 2011

Scroll to see replies

Last week I received an unconditional offer to study Politics at Nottingham :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by James Handy
Last week I received an unconditional offer to study Politics at Nottingham :smile:

SO JEALOUS. Reject it so I can have your place? :P Well done! Where else have you applied?
Reply 162
I received an unconditional offer today for Science Foundation Year as a mature student thinking about this move for ages I cannot be more pleased with my decision!
Reply 163
I've got an offer from Nottingham :woo:
Original post by sango

Congrats. Come here if Cambrigde don't accept you. Also I take back what I said to you time ago. Since I've been here I've met 2 black people who do English
Reply 165
Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi
Congrats. Come here if Cambrigde don't accept you. Also I take back what I said to you time ago. Since I've been here I've met 2 black people who do English

No problem Shinobi. I'm seriously considering making Nottingham at least my insurance now. I'm going to visit in November though :yep:
Reply 166
Original post by pink.princess

Original post by pink.princess
congrats!!
where else did you apply?

Oxford, Warwick, York and Lancaster but I applied for PPE to all of them, I only applied for Politics And Economics at Nottingham cause they don't do PPE lol...where else have you applied?
Reply 167
Original post by sango

Well done!! When did you send your UCAS off?
Reply 168
Original post by hayley22
Well done!! When did you send your UCAS off?

On the 11th of October.
Reply 169
Just got an offer for maths! So happy :biggrin:
Reply 170
Original post by sango

Well done thread starter :yy:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 171
Just got my offer from Nottingham to do french :smile: 12 days after I sent my application in :smile:
Well done people who got offers

I'm so scared, I want to know if I got an offer :frown:
Original post by Ammelia
Just got an offer for maths! So happy :biggrin:

Well done!

Can I ask, how did you do in AS? What was your conditional offer?
OMG! Conditional offer for Maths & Economics joint honours :banana: Its a pretty tough offer: AAA (including Maths and Further Maths), but its motivation to work my backside off now I suppose!! Over the moon though!!!
Reply 175
Original post by cpdavis
Well done!

Can I ask, how did you do in AS? What was your conditional offer?

I didn't do that great in AS. Got ABCU, with A in maths, B in economics, C in eng lit ad u in geo (didn't put it on my ucas as obviously its not certificated). I'm taking the full further maths a-level in one year.

The conditions were AAC (a in maths, a in further maths) or ABB (a in maths, b in further maths). I'm so happy though :biggrin:
Original post by nicksy
Oxford, Warwick, York and Lancaster but I applied for PPE to all of them, I only applied for Politics And Economics at Nottingham cause they don't do PPE lol...where else have you applied?

Ahh I was going to apply for that, but philosophy kind of baffles me...so I'm sticking to the eco & pol :smile:

I applied to notts, exeter, manchester, birmingham and east anglia but havn't heard back from any of them and im sooooooooooooooooooooo nervous now!
Original post by james120793
OMG! Conditional offer for Maths & Economics joint honours :banana: Its a pretty tough offer: AAA (including Maths and Further Maths), but its motivation to work my backside off now I suppose!! Over the moon though!!!

Can I ask, what time did you get the offer?
Original post by Ammelia
I didn't do that great in AS. Got ABCU, with A in maths, B in economics, C in eng lit ad u in geo (didn't put it on my ucas as obviously its not certificated). I'm taking the full further maths a-level in one year.

The conditions were AAC (a in maths, a in further maths) or ABB (a in maths, b in further maths). I'm so happy though :biggrin:

That is reassuring to me, just hope to hear from them soon

Thanks, congrats!! :biggrin:
Original post by cpdavis

Original post by cpdavis
Can I ask, what time did you get the offer?

Well, it came through at 5PM today, but I only checked my inbox at 9PM :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending