The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Crazy Paving
never played Zelda?! :eek2: sucks :nn:

yeah, I wasn't fond of SMB2 (I had it on the all stars one), but I completed it. It didn't follow the rest of the games tbh, I mean who the **** is Dino? :lolwut: Some totally new and silly characters. :sadnod: SMB3 was good to, but super mario world would still be my favourite of the marios, along with mario kart.

SMB3 is probably my favourite of all time, the all-stars version especially. Mario Kart, so awesome :awesome: I like Mario Kart Wii (I'm a pro :cool:) but the classics are the best :moon:
Original post by secretmessages

SMB3 is probably my favourite of all time, the all-stars version especially. Mario Kart, so awesome :awesome: I like Mario Kart Wii (I'm a pro :cool:) but the classics are the best :moon:

I used to get scared in SMB3 when I got to world 8 and the ships scared me too. :afraid: Yeah I like mario kart wii too, at least you get the motion to go with it though, though I used to actually move the controller as if I was driving on the SNES, which obviously didn't help :o: but I just got in that habit. :s:

I used to get scared in SMB3 when I got to world 8 and the ships scared me too. :afraid: Yeah I like mario kart wii too, at least you get the motion to go with it though, though I used to actually move the controller as if I was driving on the SNES, which obviously didn't help :o: but I just got in that habit. :s:

The ships really scared me too, always gave me the shivers, I think it was the scary music :afraid: We don't have enough Wiimotes to go round in our house so sometimes we use the old GameCube controllers to play MKW, takes a while to remember that trying to steer by moving it doesn't work :p:
Reply 7903

Mario Kart Wii is awesome. :awesome: Can't say much about SMB3 though, I was raised in a Sega MegaDrive household, so it's all about Sonic the Hedgehog here. :p:

The ships really scared me too, always gave me the shivers, I think it was the scary music :afraid: We don't have enough Wiimotes to go round in our house so sometimes we use the old GameCube controllers to play MKW, takes a while to remember that trying to steer by moving it doesn't work :p:

lol, thinking outside the box. :wizard: or should I say cube? :getmecoat:

well, we usually only do one players (:o:) because when we were doing a two player it was so much harder to play :wtf:

Original post by Dez
Mario Kart Wii is awesome. :awesome: Can't say much about SMB3 though, I was raised in a Sega MegaDrive household, so it's all about Sonic the Hedgehog here. :p:

:lolwut: NO SNES?!?! Deprived child. :console: Mario Kart wii definitely is awesome though. But I am struggling atm to unlock anything new/make any progress. I did quite well when bored over the summer, now I'm back at uni I've not been playing. :sad:
i got lemmings on megadrive in the post today... £3.50:biggrin:
Original post by alexsheppard11

Original post by alexsheppard11
i got lemmings on megadrive in the post today... £3.50:biggrin:

Lemmings! :gah: Love Lemmings :love:
Reply 7907
Lemmings! :gah: Love Lemmings :love:

Agreed. :awesome:
Reply 7909

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

You just made my night. :sexface:

Original post by Dez
:awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

You just made my night. :sexface:

Glad to be of service :hat2:
:suith: Lemmings!

addictive!
Reply 7913

:rofl:

Breakfast Machine is good, but nothing quite beats Beetlejuice. Danny Elfman FTW! :awesome:

Original post by Dez

Breakfast Machine is good, but nothing quite beats Beetlejuice. Danny Elfman FTW! :awesome:

i've seen the first one before. lolwut at beetlejuice
Original post by Dez

Alec Baldwin!? But... he's the best actor in the world! :laugh:
Reply 7916
:eek: I'm new here.

Quick, put on some sunglasses and everybody will think you're cool.

:cool:
Original post by lareneg

Original post by lareneg
:eek: I'm new here.

Quick, put on some sunglasses and everybody will think you're cool.

:cool:

Your speed test is nothing compared to mine :smug:
Reply 7918

That's my VPS :P My Uni's halls internet gets about 100 down :eek:
Reply 7919

Yours is just cheating. :fuhrer:

Latest

Trending