The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

When I decided to live healthily, and put my life before drinking and partying, I lost all my friends
Reply 2
I've got a very small group of "true-friends".
7, to be exact. :smile:

Most are my biking partners, one's my true best friend, and two are girls. :smile: I think I've got a nice group going on here. :smile:

I prefer to have a small number of true friends, though. :smile: I have a few other mates, but only 7 "best mates". :smile:
Reply 3
Real, close friends?
I'd say 4.
Reply 4
At least a hundred.

Spoiler

Over nine thousand.
recently, i've realised how many people truely care for me who aren't family. must be about 4?
1 very good friend and then 3 or maybe 4 people I could have lunch/dinner with comfortably, but that's about it. Not the most sociable of people, as has been pointed out to me, but I don't mind - my 1 bumchum suits me alright.
Reply 8
I have three friends that I would trust with my life.
Reply 9
About 4 or 5? Many of them live quite far away, though, so I only see them a couple of times a year. I used to be a lot more sociable, but my interests & lifestyle have changed and I haven't really found a new group of friends yet.

Being in a relationship means you can nick all your partner's friends, though. ; )
I have about 7 close, best friends. some other mates and many many aqqantiances ( cat spell it ! )
Real-life friends = 0
Long-distance friends = lots.
Reply 12
A lot of friends and then a few close ones, like 14/15 really good mates though, they were gutted I was going, one was almost in tears, (normally they're really sarcy take the mick type, it was a bit unexpected lol).
I would say I've got quite a big group but that's because I went to an international school which was close knit but kept getting new and losing old people. We also had loads of international debates, sports competitions etc. That also led to meeting new people from all over and making new friends.

That being said, those don't really matter as much as the best friends. Those are a rarity.
(edited 13 years ago)
About 4 or 5 close friends - not counting family - plus random mates and aquaintances.
Reply 15
DH-Biker
I've got a very small group of "true-friends".
7, to be exact. :smile:

Most are my biking partners, one's my true best friend, and two are girls. :smile: I think I've got a nice group going on here. :smile:

I prefer to have a small number of true friends, though. :smile: I have a few other mates, but only 7 "best mates". :smile:

That's not small!

I have 2 as very close friends and about another 5 as just normal "you allright mate?" kind of friends lol
I don't have any, but I honestly don't mind.
Reply 17
1 cliched "true friend", 3 or 4 more that I get on pretty well with. Planning to make more at uni.
(edited 13 years ago)
0 proper close friends that I would trust with my life or rely on but tons of good friends.
Real friends about 50(10 are close friends), but if you're talking about facebook friends I have over 200:awesome:
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending