The Student Room Group

The *waiting for news is driving me crazy* Uberthread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by alevels
ANyone got any offers from: leeds uni, nott trent, bournemouth, sheffield or westminster?

check out the 2010-2011 UCAS decisions thread from there i've seen people with offers from leeds and sheffield definatetly, not sure about the others. :tongue:
Reply 581
Original post by TokenWeirdo
So many people are getting offers from Nottingham! When didyou send off your applications? This is making me panic :confused:

This. I loved Nottingham! I want a reply soon, whether it be an offer or rejection :frown:
Reply 582
I haven't even received any acknowledgments yet.
Original post by SOA Vamp
That was pretty much all I needed to know :smile: At least it's cheap. I'm not really a clubbing person, it's not my thing. I prefer pubs, especially any with a rock atmosphere. I don't know where I'd stay yet, whichever is self-catered and probs without an ensuite.

ohh they are lots and lots of pubs in hull :wink:
Reply 584
AHHH just got my first offer from Queens Belfast :banana:
no idea how to figure out what the conditions are though, does anybody know? :confused:
Reply 585
Original post by Amy124
no idea how to figure out what the conditions are though, does anybody know? :confused:

Clicky on your course code and then click on the offer letter link :wink:

Congratulations! :eek:
Reply 586
Original post by niddlez
Clicky on your course code and then click on the offer letter link :wink:

Congratulations! :eek:

Thank You :tongue:
(+Rep) :colondollar:
Original post by alevels
ANyone got any offers from: leeds uni, nott trent, bournemouth, sheffield or westminster?

Arghh, I haven't heard nothing from Leeds so far! But a friend of mine got an offer from Nottingham Trent.
Original post by jimbles
Arghhh... Let me hear something today please :frown:

Have you heard anything yet?
I fell in love with Leeds University, and I still have heard nothing from them. So I'm stressing a bit.
Reply 589
Original post by alevels

I got one from Nottingham Trent on monday:smile:
Original post by Wedgely
This. I loved Nottingham! I want a reply soon, whether it be an offer or rejection :frown:

Same! The campus was absolutely stunning. What course are you applying for?
Original post by bryyonyy
I got one from Nottingham Trent on monday:smile:

Congratulations! Also, you are my namesake :P and you spell it right! People always spell it Briony, which can be very irritating :rolleyes:
The wait is actually making me go nuts :frown:
I mean, I know my personal ID number off by heart, I check track and my email at least 10 times a day *checks one more time*, I've started getting paranoid beyond measures and I logged into track a bit too much with the wrong password so it locked me out :frown:

Bristol acknowledged me and said that they will get within 4 weeks since the acknowledgement. It's been 4 days since I got the acknowledgement and I'm already bonkers. :frown:
Reply 593
Original post by Tanya---
Have you heard anything yet?
I fell in love with Leeds University, and I still have heard nothing from them. So I'm stressing a bit.

nope, heard nothing today again! :frown: It's frustrating GRRRR :frown:
you heard anything?
Original post by jimbles
nope, heard nothing today again! :frown: It's frustrating GRRRR :frown:
you heard anything?

Oh dear, don't worry something will come soon. When did you send yours off?
I've got two conditional offers from Nottingham and Manchester so far... but Leeds was my top choice.
Reply 595
Original post by Tanya---
Oh dear, don't worry something will come soon. When did you send yours off?
I've got two conditional offers from Nottingham and Manchester so far... but Leeds was my top choice.

Oh I've got a conditional from Coventry :colondollar: but it's not one of my preferred ones, was a safe option :biggrin:

I sent mine on the 9/10/10, but it processed on 11/10/10 and got the offer by lunch on 11/10/10 lol
Got an offer for Psychology from Cardiff today! I'm like shaking with happiness!!!
Original post by Amy124

WHAT!?!??! Omg! :frown:
This is what I go through on a daily Basis

Inbox: "You have (1) New Message"

Me:"Oh my gosh could it be...have I finally got an offer"

*Opens Message*

New herbal medicine promises to add 2 inches to your peni*DELETE*

Now do you see what pain I'm being put through, just waiting endlessly for an offer

why do this to me institutes of higher education and spamming floggers of herbal sexual enhancement remedies....WHY??? :frown:

...You dont even wanna know about the before and after pictures I have to go through :redface:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 599
Original post by jimbles

Although YouGo is useless for me this year, has my details on from last year! :angry:

Hello :smile: I'm not the only one with the yougo problem then! Any ideas on how you can change it for this years information? :s-smilie:

Hows your application going?

I have applied to study Psychology however i've heard nothing yet.. I logged into track this morning but i'm becoming addicted to refreshing the page! :biggrin:

xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending