The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2900
Original post by aja89
I don't need action, I need interest, of which DPS had little. :cool:

Trust me, there's more than enough in Transformers 2 to keep you "interested". :colonhash:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2901
Original post by thejonsmith
Trust me, there's more than enough in Transformers 2 to keep you "interested". :colonhash:

:aetsch:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane

Which one should be watched first (Neighbour Totoro or Princess Mononoke)? :beard: So far I have watched Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle, liking the latter more.

Hmmm. Depends what you're enjoying really. If it was the badass action of Moving Castle that got you, go for Mononoke. Simplifying it a lot but Totoro is much more cutesy, more than Spirited Away but still.
Reply 2903
Just watched A Walk To Remember, thought it was pretty decent. Shame they rushed the ending otherwise it could've been a lot better imo.
Reply 2904
Whenever I watch "The Wizard of Oz" I rewind the tornado scene and watch it over and over again. Hah.
Reply 2905
Original post by Phalanges
You could save some time if you only watch Brick once. :p:

:redface: You're right. I thought there'd be 9 movies up, but I've already talked about Ordinary People.
Reply 2906
Batman 3 title revealed

The Dark Knight Rises? What kind of a name is that?!

And Nolan doing a Catwoman movie sounds very interesting indeed. :sexface:
Man, Zooey :coma:

Original post by Abiraleft
Batman 3 title revealed

I don't like it but I can see the reasoning behind them choosing it.
(edited 13 years ago)
The Dark Knight Rises...:holmes:
Phalanges: So many Batman threads. :fuhrer:

Batman 3 title revealed

I thought for a minute they'd go for Batman: Return of the Dark Knight. :p:

Disappointing about no Riddler though, he forms part of a holy trinity for me with the Joker and Scarecrow (from my admittedly sketchy Batman knowledge) so it would have been great to see him. Need to get a big villain to stack the film up, these kind of films never work when Batman is the most interesting character.

**** knows why he seems so averse to shooting in 3D though, it's almost as if he wants WB to tack on post-conversion instead.
The Social Network was a great movie. Good casting choice and can't really fault it. I had my doubts but I really liked it. You come out feeling inspired...:awesome:

:moon:

Original post by Seanisonfire
Hmmm. Depends what you're enjoying really. If it was the badass action of Moving Castle that got you, go for Mononoke. Simplifying it a lot but Totoro is much more cutesy, more than Spirited Away but still.

Cheers. :yy: Wasn't too keen on the "action" element of Howl's Moving Castle, can't put my finger on what I found that made it better than Spirited Away. I'm going to watch both back to back tomorrow. :teeth:
Phalanges: So many Batman threads. :fuhrer:

There are only 2....
Original post by S-man10
There are only 2....

Msacras.

:facepalm2: :p:
(edited 13 years ago)
The idiocy ffs. :facepalm2:
:colone:
:facepalm2:
If you have to tell people when you're being sarcastic, you're definitely good at it.

Latest