The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

If you haven't noticed, detecting sarcasm on the internet is pretty hard tbpfh.
Original post by Phalanges
If you have to tell people when you're being sarcastic, you're definitely good at it.

Change the thread title of the TSR recommends thread to something more appealing. We are not actually recommending now are we?

I only have received one other PM.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Ape Gone Insane

Why do both of your usernames have a '+' sign in front of them?

(edited 13 years ago)
HIV positive

We iz buddies. :sexface:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by S-man10
Why do both of your usernames have a '+' sign in front of them?

Doesn't look like that on my computer. :unsure:

HIV positive which means ...

Hey, there's nothing wrong with my CD4 cells. :hmmm:
Reply 2925
I'm still in a 'The Runaways was FRIGGIN' awesome' sort of mood. Anyone else seen it yet? Made me want to buy a leather jacket and snog Kristen Stewart.
On recommendation from Tarantino Top 20 list, I watched Dogville. Very perculiar film and I can understand why american critics don't like it but I was pleasantly surprised. Also impressive twist.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by aja89

Original post by aja89
I'm still in a 'The Runaways was FRIGGIN' awesome' sort of mood. Anyone else seen it yet? Made me want to buy a leather jacket and snog Kristen Stewart.

what is the runaways
Reply 2929
Original post by aja89

I know that feeling! :p:
Original post by Roobsa
I know that feeling! :p:

Let's reignite this feeling.

Spoiler

Perhaps it's the way her character is portrayed but I've always had the strong urge to slap her when I've seen her on TV/Film etc
Reply 2931
Let's reignite this feeling.

Perhaps it's the way her character is portrayed but I've always had the strong urge to slap her when I've seen her on TV/Film etc

That angsty thing she's got going on works for me.
eurgh
Reply 2933
nah. i dont crush on famous ppl. everyone's beautiful on the big screen innit.
:rofl: seen this in someone's sig.

Reply 2935
Original post by reems23
nah. i dont crush on famous ppl. everyone's beautiful on the big screen innit.

Except this fine fellow.

Reply 2936
Dakota Fanning was pretty awesome in it too, but it would be a bit too pervy to develop a girl crush on her I think, seeing as she still looks so teeny weeny!

Original post by Abiraleft
Batman 3 title revealed

The Dark Knight Rises? What kind of a name is that?!

And Nolan doing a Catwoman movie sounds very interesting indeed. :sexface:

Eh, it's a title.

I'd be very happy to see Catwoman get a big part in this film - she is the major love interest for Batman, so it was a little disappointing for me not to see her in the last two films. Although, the article only mentions that 'several little-known actresses were being tested', so for all we know it could be Poison Ivy or a female Robin.

I thought for a minute they'd go for Batman: Return of the Dark Knight. :p:

Disappointing about no Riddler though, he forms part of a holy trinity for me with the Joker and Scarecrow (from my admittedly sketchy Batman knowledge) so it would have been great to see him. Need to get a big villain to stack the film up, these kind of films never work when Batman is the most interesting character.

**** knows why he seems so averse to shooting in 3D though, it's almost as if he wants WB to tack on post-conversion instead.

Ugh, no. The Riddler is considered something of a joke; hardly a major villain on a par with Joker or Scarecrow. The Joker is an insane, super-intelligent anarchist. Scarecrow makes you live out your darkest fears. The Riddler...commits crimes specifically designed so that Batman can foil them. And gets his rocks off on that. Right. There are plenty of more interesting Batman villains. Bane, Hush, Clayface, Killer Croc...
I want some Nutella :coma:

Do you guys eat when you are watching a film? A few people I know absolutely hate eating anything whilst watching a film.
Reply 2939
eating anymore than a small snack or drinking is far too distracting and is vile.

Latest