The Student Room Group

The *waiting for news is driving me crazy* Uberthread

Scroll to see replies

Grr, I sent off my UCAS application to my tutor 2 days ago and he still hasn't done anything with it - despite my email giving him a nudge to get off his lazy butt :angry::biggrin: I bet he's in Barbados somewhere - despite promising me he would get it done ASAP when I sent it to him :frown:
Reply 601
Original post by Irishmonkey1992
WHAT!?!??! Omg! :frown:

Yeah iknow, was so shocked to hear from them so early. But i wouldnt worry cos all the depts give theirs out at different times. When did you send your app away?
Two acknowledgements from keele and HYMS!
ahhh i hate waiting.
Maybe tomorrow is the day for an offer...
Waiting is ridiculous. Might just kill myself. Simples.
Original post by Wookie42

But what if an offer comes through just as you choke your last breath and you never get to see who it's from? :frown:
Original post by Wookie42

This suggestion, I feel, could lead to mass suicide. The entire thread... gone tomorrow. :tongue:
I applied less than a week ago, why haven't they replied? I'm definitely more important than EVERYONE ELSE IN THE COUNTRY, JEEEZ. Its ok though, being up at 2.30am is totally normal, naaat.

Whoever negged me... what? It was clearly a joke... wow.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 608
Original post by Sianelly
Hello :smile: I'm not the only one with the yougo problem then! Any ideas on how you can change it for this years information? :s-smilie:

Hows your application going?

I have applied to study Psychology however i've heard nothing yet.. I logged into track this morning but i'm becoming addicted to refreshing the page! :biggrin:

xx

I've no idea! :frown: I really want it to change so I can see who is applying for my course and where! lol :frown:

It's going ok, got an offer within half a day from coventry, but not heard from anyone else. Yourself? :smile:

x
Original post by lozzyhickers
Hey,

My application got sent off this morning by my tutor, all paid for. How long do you think it'll be before UCAS contact me with my track info?
And anyone have any feedback as to how fast these unis make offer?

York
Nottingham
Lincoln
UEA (University of East Anglia)

UEA gave me an offer about three weeks after sending off my application. Nothing from York yet...
Original post by Crazydavy
Grr, I sent off my UCAS application to my tutor 2 days ago and he still hasn't done anything with it - despite my email giving him a nudge to get off his lazy butt :angry::biggrin: I bet he's in Barbados somewhere - despite promising me he would get it done ASAP when I sent it to him :frown:

he has literally no obligation to doit over half term
Original post by toofaforu

Yeah, believe it or not teachers need a bit of holiday time too ya know. This might sound harsh, but in all honesty if you'd been a bit more organised yourself you would've had it done before half term :P
Original post by toofaforu

I'd agree with you if it wasn't for the fact that he TOLD me to send it to him during half term and he would get it done hopefully on the day I sent it to him. :dry:
Reply 613
Come on somebody.... today?:frown:
Reply 614
Recieved my first offer today! :biggrin:
A conditional for Gloucestershire Uni!! eeek. So excited!

xx
Reply 615
Original post by Sianelly
Recieved my first offer today! :biggrin:
A conditional for Gloucestershire Uni!! eeek. So excited!

xx

Congrats! :biggrin: What preference is that? :biggrin: What are you conditions? :smile:
Reply 616
Original post by Crazydavy
I'd agree with you if it wasn't for the fact that he TOLD me to send it to him during half term and he would get it done hopefully on the day I sent it to him. :dry:

Meh, my Head of Sixth said he'd get it done on the Monday and he didn't end up even looking at it until the Thursday, and then he didn't actually read over my application at all. A few days won't make much/any difference really.

I had another nightmare... :tongue: Birmingham sent me a rejection because "my grades weren't as high as predicted" and "food preferences were taken into account". I woke up very confused and quite upset too. :biggrin:
Reply 617
Original post by Anti
Meh, my Head of Sixth said he'd get it done on the Monday and he didn't end up even looking at it until the Thursday, and then he didn't actually read over my application at all. A few days won't make much/any difference really.

I had another nightmare... :tongue: Birmingham sent me a rejection because "my grades weren't as high as predicted" and "food preferences were taken into account". I woke up very confused and quite upset too. :biggrin:

Food preferences? What the.......? I'm actually laughing here!
Reply 618
Hmmm, I'm begining to think the Uni's I applied to won't reply untill after the UCAS deadline.
Except Cambridge, who have to get back to me before December :redface:
Reply 619
Original post by jimbles
Food preferences? What the.......? I'm actually laughing here!

Perhaps dream!Birmingham don't like picky eaters? :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending