Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 99 Red Balloons
Yes!!

Original post by jeffercake
Fo' sho'

:biggrin:

Original post by jelly1000
If I get my A2's up to ABB then yes. Can't see what there isn't to like about Leeds.

Ditto, if i get my grades to the AAB im sooo going to leeds !
Whats everybodys plan for a backup uni ?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by PhilliChilli

Sheffield is my middle uni and then Hallam is my safety net.
But Im pretty sure Im going to Leeds tbh, Im halfway through an Access Course and already have 2/3rds of the grades they want!

Cant wait - Im deperate to go to Leeds!

Does anyone know when the departmental open days are, for those who have offers?

x

I'll have to wait and see what other offers I get, but I don't even want to think about not getting into Leeds! I just need to start considering accommodation etc., which I know nothing about! What's everyone else going for?
Reply 163
Just got Japanese ABB :smile:
so glad the offers for Japanese are so much lower than in other subjects :smile:
I missed the open day though, does anyone know what the East Asian Studies department is like?
Got my Leeds offer! :smile: ABB for English with Music. YAY :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Offer AAA for English + Philosophy!!
Reply 166
I got a letter today for an informal interview / open day.

Does this mean I will be made an offer?
Sheffield is my middle uni and then Hallam is my safety net.
But Im pretty sure Im going to Leeds tbh, Im halfway through an Access Course and already have 2/3rds of the grades they want!

Cant wait - Im deperate to go to Leeds!

Does anyone know when the departmental open days are, for those who have offers?

x

Oh well done on having some grades already! I need to work extra hard to get mine, but i reaaaly want to go to Leeds so im going to find a way! :h:
My department day is Wednesday 26th January 2011 :smile:
Although Hallam havent given me a response they would be my backup, if they reject me then my backup is Queen Mary :rolleyes:

I'll have to wait and see what other offers I get, but I don't even want to think about not getting into Leeds! I just need to start considering accommodation etc., which I know nothing about! What's everyone else going for?

Omg i havent even thought about accomodation! It would be really nice to be off campus in a lil house but i dont mind where i am, as long as my dep. isnt far away and i know my way around! My main concern is what societies ill join during freshers week haha! :colonhash:

If I screw my A2 retakes up then Notts Trent or Portsmouth, if I do okay in the retakes but not well enough then UEA, if I get ABB with one of those B's being a high B then I'm gonna retake an AS module and put Leeds down :smile:
Any medical science offers yet?
Oh well done on having some grades already! I need to work extra hard to get mine, but i reaaaly want to go to Leeds so im going to find a way! :h:
Although Hallam havent given me a response they would be my backup, if they reject me then my backup is Queen Mary :rolleyes:

Omg i havent even thought about accomodation! It would be really nice to be off campus in a lil house but i dont mind where i am, as long as my dep. isnt far away and i know my way around! My main concern is what societies ill join during freshers week haha! :colonhash:

Ooh good point about societies, I'll have a look at them now! Have you been to an open day? I remember we were taken to see one accommodation site, but I'm so confused with all the different names of the accommodation, so I don't know where to begin!

Probally gonna go for Clarence Dock again, liked the city/dockside location and didn't really want to be on campus.
Ooh good point about societies, I'll have a look at them now! Have you been to an open day? I remember we were taken to see one accommodation site, but I'm so confused with all the different names of the accommodation, so I don't know where to begin!

I actually havent been :O ! All i know is that i would like to be in a place with as least people as possible! That way itll be nice and cosy, personal . And there will be enough room to party hard before the work reaaally begins!
And during :h:

Original post by jelly1000
If I screw my A2 retakes up then Notts Trent or Portsmouth, if I do okay in the retakes but not well enough then UEA, if I get ABB with one of those B's being a high B then I'm gonna retake an AS module and put Leeds down :smile:

Wow you really have it planned! I wish i could do that :rolleyes: I wish you the best of luck but im sre you will ace those retakes! I have 3 retakes from my AS year in january- i never wanna do them again after that otherwise ill just go downhill...

Ooh, how did you find out about your department day? I looked on the website, but its all this years stuff (just gone). Might email them!
Ooh, how did you find out about your department day? I looked on the website, but its all this years stuff (just gone). Might email them!

Oh when they sent me the letter about my offer they put a capus guid in there and a schedule for a Candidate Visit Day ? I need to email them to actually confirm im going! :awesome:
Oh when they sent me the letter about my offer they put a capus guid in there and a schedule for a Candidate Visit Day ? I need to email them to actually confirm im going! :awesome:

O.o I got my offer over a week ago and I havent had a letter!

Im hurt and appalled tbh!

haha x
I'm quite surprised that the conditions for my offer were on the lower side. :biggrin: Not complaining though.
I actually havent been :O ! All i know is that i would like to be in a place with as least people as possible! That way itll be nice and cosy, personal . And there will be enough room to party hard before the work reaaally begins!
And during :h:

Wow you really have it planned! I wish i could do that :rolleyes: I wish you the best of luck but im sre you will ace those retakes! I have 3 retakes from my AS year in january- i never wanna do them again after that otherwise ill just go downhill...

Check out North Hill Court, I believe its one of the smaller halls.

I haven't had an letter! :eek::frown:
Reply 179
Got offer AAB for chemical engineering :biggrin:

Just realised that you need to click at the course code to see the full offer. :P

Latest