The Student Room Group

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Supermassive_muse_fan

Original post by Supermassive_muse_fan
I'm so bored, gave in a dissertation on Thursday (came out to 48 pages :cool: but honestly not fun)

Am meant to be working now, need some motivation anyone.

Anyway, anyone going to see Biffy/30 seconds to Mars late Nov/Dec?

dissertations are proper evil, like the anti-muse

I wish I was seeing Biffy :frown: oh well
Original post by Dinendal Leralonde
It's been a few days since I made any kind of pervy comment...

...So yeah...Any of you girls wanna make sweet, sweet sex? :awesome:

I'd rather read about the Human Rights Act 1998 :p:
Reply 5242
Original post by JohnnySPal
BHaR is a ****ing awesome album, **** off :p:

This is true. I listened to Hoodoo for the first time in ages the other day :coma:

Original post by museobsessed
Omg guys! The resistance is not ****! Its actually pretty good!
BHAR is the closest thing to **** Muse have and even that has KoC and MOTP
No one agrees with meeeeee :frown:

:no:

:p:

now Absolution... :king1:

Also, I have 8 lovely people to welcome to the society but I can't find the accept button on the new social groups page :frown: :p: hang on, your app is not lost, I'm just slow!
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Dil-Emma
I'd rather read about the Human Rights Act 1998 :p:

Lies. Filthy, filthy lies!
My contribution towards halloween: Making a space invader out of post-its... I'm so ****ing original :sigh:
Filthy, filthy

I suppose you hope that transfers across to other parts of her life? :p:

Original post by Dil-Emma
My contribution towards halloween: Making a space invader out of post-its... I'm so ****ing original :sigh:

My contribution - nothing. Absolutely nothing. Luckily, I'm in halls so I don't have to bother with the little buggers that live around back home wanting free sugar. Although I do miss just taking the basket for myself...
My feet are cold. Does anyone want to make me something to keep them warm?
Original post by Wednesday Bass
I suppose you hope that transfers across to other parts of her life? :p:

Oh god yes.

In other news, I went to my work's Hallowe'en All-Nighter, dressed as one of my managers :p: He found it funny at first, but then decided I was being too much of a bastard about it :p:

And then, in sleepy times, I had a zombie dream. None of you were in it, meaning I can only assume you didn't survive. But it did start out with me playing Rock Band with Dave Grohl, which was pretty sweet.
I has pumpkin :biggrin: is good
I has pumpkin :biggrin: is good

Is it in the shape of Jack Skellington or Oogie Boogie? Cos if not, it doesn't win.
Oh god yes.

In other news, I went to my work's Hallowe'en All-Nighter, dressed as one of my managers :p: He found it funny at first, but then decided I was being too much of a bastard about it :p:

And then, in sleepy times, I had a zombie dream. None of you were in it, meaning I can only assume you didn't survive. But it did start out with me playing Rock Band with Dave Grohl, which was pretty sweet.

I'm not one for Halloween or fancy dress tbh. I can never be arsed. At least in halls I don't have to put up with the little bastards wanting free sugar. It's mine dammit!

Don't be silly, I'll always survive the zombie apocalypse. I've played too many zombie survival games to die stupidly. You need:
1) a rifle of some sort
2) an axe
3) fire. and lots of it

Is it in the shape of Jack Skellington or Oogie Boogie? Cos if not, it doesn't win.

No its not, but it isawesome so :p:
I've not been out for haloween but I love dressing up. Large part of the reason why I love being a reenactor and acting
I love dressing up

Din-typical comment, coming from Wednesday Bass in 3...2...
oh sush
Din-typical comment, coming from Wednesday Bass in 3...2...

*Insert general sexist remark about Pheebs and dressing up in the bedroom*

?
(edited 13 years ago)
Hello guys, being an Entertainment mod and now a social group mod, just checking that you're all sorted/happy in here for your group leader and deputy leaders? Any of the leaders now confused as to how to manage the group? If the leader/a deputy could quote or PM me, that'd be great. If people think there aren't any leaders that are still active and are desperate to lead the soc, please quote me too. Thanks. :smile:
Original post by Champagne Supernova
Hello guys, being an Entertainment mod and now a social group mod, just checking that you're all sorted/happy in here for your group leader and deputy leaders? Any of the leaders now confused as to how to manage the group? If the leader/a deputy could quote or PM me, that'd be great. If people think there aren't any leaders that are still active and are desperate to lead the soc, please quote me too. Thanks. :smile:

Jehuty^ is a **** leader, get the bleeder overthrown. He keeps taking all the guys up the brown, and I dunno about anyone else but my arse is starting to get pretty sore. I feel dirty and abused :sad:
Oh god yes.

You just keep dreaming.

Muse song of the day: Falling Away With You... just because.
Original post by JohnnySPal
Jehuty^ is a **** leader, get the bleeder overthrown. He keeps taking all the guys up the brown, and I dunno about anyone else but my arse is starting to get pretty sore. I feel dirty and abused :sad:

Jehu is only a deupty, the group leader (currently the only one able to deal with new requests) has been inactive for over a year. :holmes: We could make Jehu the new leader...or someone else. :iiam:

Jehu is only a deupty, the group leader (currently the only one able to deal with new requests) has been inactive for over a year. :holmes: We could make Jehu the new leader...or someone else. :iiam:

I'll be deputy :biggrin: Make Jehu leader

Quick Reply

Latest