The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Just over a month later and I've finally received a letter; Going in for an informal interview on the 10th ^_^

Really do hope I get into Leeds, it looks incredible :woo:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 181
Original post by Mo-Amin
Just over a month later and I've finally received a letter; Going in for an informal interview on the 10th ^_^

Really do hope I get into Leeds, it looks incredible :woo:

Awww good luck with your interview :smile: what course are you applying for? :colondollar:
And you got the offer yet? (like the actual grades thingy)

Frankly, people here are mostly invited for interview but me :frown:
Reply 182
i just got an offer from leeds for aerospace engineering how do you know if you need to go for an interview because i hate interviews. All it says on UCAS is conditional with the grades AAB
Original post by dasha962
i just got an offer from leeds for aerospace engineering how do you know if you need to go for an interview because i hate interviews. All it says on UCAS is conditional with the grades AAB

You've got an offer then surely? no need for interview. At least I hope so or I'm screwed
Reply 184
Original post by elkestocks
You've got an offer then surely? no need for interview. At least I hope so or I'm screwed

have you got an offer from them?
have you got an offer from them?

Yeah AAA English and Philosophy. Got it a while back but no mention of interview. I would have thought an offer is an offer. They conduct interviews to decide whether to give you one :smile:
Reply 186
The question is.... is anyone considering business management with french? However, think Leeds might be slightly out of the question due to needing an A but went last friday and loved everything about it!
Yeah AAA English and Philosophy. Got it a while back but no mention of interview. I would have thought an offer is an offer. They conduct interviews to decide whether to give you one :smile:

Ooh same course as me :biggrin: Good luck, first choice?
Original post by 99 Red Balloons
Ooh same course as me :biggrin: Good luck, first choice?

Oh! I've literally met no one applying to do it! YAY :smile: Got an offer? and no, Bristol is. I'm desperate to go there aha. What about you?
Oh! I've literally met no one applying to do it! YAY :smile: Got an offer? and no, Bristol is. I'm desperate to go there aha. What about you?

Pfft why choose Bristol when you have Leeds :tongue: And yes, need to get an A in English!
Reply 190
Original post by Sawasdee
Awww good luck with your interview :smile: what course are you applying for? :colondollar:
And you got the offer yet? (like the actual grades thingy)

Frankly, people here are mostly invited for interview but me :frown:

Going for Artificial Intelligence, =P
Nahh, I assume they'll tell me at the interview/after it.
It does say the interview is an informal chat so should go smoothly ^_^

Ahhh but you've got your offer now, surely the fact you don't have an interview is a good thing? :P

Yeah I'd assume that they (the Uni) would send you a letter/email saying if you needed to go to or were invited to an interview or open day.

Also if it was required for a part of your offer, it'd say so in the UCAS conditions section right?

You should be fine I reckon...
Reply 191
Original post by Mo-Amin
Going for Artificial Intelligence, =P
Nahh, I assume they'll tell me at the interview/after it.
It does say the interview is an informal chat so should go smoothly ^_^

Ahhh but you've got your offer now, surely the fact you don't have an interview is a good thing? :P

Yeah I'd assume that they (the Uni) would send you a letter/email saying if you needed to go to or were invited to an interview or open day.

Also if it was required for a part of your offer, it'd say so in the UCAS conditions section right?

You should be fine I reckon...

should be ill confirm tomorrow when i ask my teacher

Leeds should have sent you a pack with your offer letter and info about your depratement day visit where you go and meet all the people who got offers in your section? Ormaybe the will email you? Maybe you should email them :s

Original post by 99 Red Balloons
I haven't had an letter! :eek::frown:

Leeds are slackin now! Id say give it one more week til the letter comes. My letter was REDIRECTED and i didnt even know until it was sent back !
:h:
Original post by PhilliChilli
Leeds should have sent you a pack with your offer letter and info about your depratement day visit where you go and meet all the people who got offers in your section? Ormaybe the will email you? Maybe you should email them :s

Leeds are slackin now! Id say give it one more week til the letter comes. My letter was REDIRECTED and i didnt even know until it was sent back !
:h:

Oh, I might email them - i want a letter! :P
Eeeek! OFFER! :woo:

ABC with an 'A' in French or BBB. :biggrin:
Reply 195
OFFER! :biggrin: So happy! AAB for Q300.
Offer! :smile: Abb for politics and sociology. Oh yeah.
Reply 197
Politics and Philosophy here :smile:
Reply 198
Anyone got any straight politics offers? I'm getting scared!
Reply 199
Offer for Biological Sciences! ABB

yayayay :biggrin:

anyone else?

Latest